[2023.03.31] Contest "Mystery of Wisdom - 2023". Results!

• Administrators

f.png

Friends!

The "Mystery of Wisdom - 2023" contest has come to its logical conclusion! Before we announce the decision of our juries and congratulate the winners, we would like to thank all participants of the contest for their contribution to developing the "
Class Discussion" section, which will undoubtedly help the beginning conquerors of Arinar!

Authors of the works that got the highest vote counts receive 5000 miracle coins each:

@legolad - Blade Dancer;

@lallouss - Beastmaster;

@Abi - Hunter;

@Ljuu - Chieftain;

@Gladiator - Paladin;

@WantFairGame - Necromancer;

@Drakoknight - Death Knight;

@Regis - Charmer;

@SeaDemon - Reaper.

3rd place: 10.000 Miracle Coins and 1 item of equipment (weapon or armor or jewelry) of your choice from the Blissful Isle + a unique bronze badge on the forum:

2nd place: 15.000 Miracle Coins and 2 different items of equipment (weapon or armor or jewelry) of your choice from the Blissful Isle + a unique silver badge on the forum:

1st place: 20.000 Miracle Coins and 1 classless skill book of your choice (excluding “Magic Resistance”” and “Magic Extension” books) + a unique gold badge on the forum:

We also give an incentive prize of 10 City of Technomages Cache to all participants whose works are in compliance with the established rules.

Thanks to all participants for their contribution to the development of the Arinar knowledge library. We will move the above guides to the appropriate sections of the forum so that this precious knowledge becomes an assistant for novice travelers. 

We wish you good luck and may wisdom be with you!

AIGRIND  

• Administrators

Of course, it's a contest and there are winners! But let's not forget that the main victory is that, thanks to your wonderful works, now it will be easier for newcomers to conquer the vastness of Arinar!

image.png

Oh. My. God!!! :shok:

I was not expecting it all, there was a lot of good guides out there.

Thank you so much for choosing my guide, I'm already working on extensions for it, one hopefully will be added very soon, and I'll try to keep it up-to-date. I'm really trying to put a lot of effort into making a complete Paladin guide that can be a long-lasting resource for new Paladins.

Congratz to all winners!:drinks:

20 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

f.png

Friends!

The "Mystery of Wisdom - 2023" contest has come to its logical conclusion! Before we announce the decision of our juries and congratulate the winners, we would like to thank all participants of the contest for their contribution to developing the "
Class Discussion" section, which will undoubtedly help the beginning conquerors of Arinar!

Authors of the works that got the highest vote counts receive 5000 miracle coins each:

@legolad - Blade Dancer;

@lallouss - Beastmaster;

@Abi - Hunter;

@Ljuu - Chieftain;

@Gladiator - Paladin;

@WantFairGame - Necromancer;

@Drakoknight - Death Knight;

@Regis - Charmer;

@SeaDemon - Reaper.

3rd place: 10.000 Miracle Coins and 1 item of equipment (weapon or armor or jewelry) of your choice from the Blissful Isle + a unique bronze badge on the forum:

2nd place: 15.000 Miracle Coins and 2 different items of equipment (weapon or armor or jewelry) of your choice from the Blissful Isle + a unique silver badge on the forum:

1st place: 20.000 Miracle Coins and 1 classless skill book of your choice (excluding “Magic Resistance”” and “Magic Extension” books) + a unique gold badge on the forum:

We also give an incentive prize of 10 City of Technomages Cache to all participants whose works are in compliance with the established rules.

Thanks to all participants for their contribution to the development of the Arinar knowledge library. We will move the above guides to the appropriate sections of the forum so that this precious knowledge becomes an assistant for novice travelers. 

We wish you good luck and may wisdom be with you!

AIGRIND  

Wow I guess I won in my guide because no one else did a Deathknight one :pirate:

@Dr StrangeHello I wanted to ask one thing about the result, I wanted to know and with all respect to the second place, I would like to know why they decided to combine the guides of the Portuguese forum with the international one, I know that 2 of them are guides that were published in this forum but sincerely and completely in my opinion the guide of the second place does not seem to me the best of all those that I saw in the forum br, I know that there were not many guides in this contest but even so it seems to me that there were enough to be able to divide the winners between their respective forums. so that's why I would like to know the reason for mixing both contests.

• Administrators
В 31.03.2023 в 20:29, SeaDemon сказал:

@Dr StrangeHello I wanted to ask one thing about the result, I wanted to know and with all respect to the second place, I would like to know why they decided to combine the guides of the Portuguese forum with the international one, I know that 2 of them are guides that were published in this forum but sincerely and completely in my opinion the guide of the second place does not seem to me the best of all those that I saw in the forum br, I know that there were not many guides in this contest but even so it seems to me that there were enough to be able to divide the winners between their respective forums. so that's why I would like to know the reason for mixing both contests.

Greetings!

This year in total there were about 22 participants in the Portuguese and international community, and 77 in the Russian-speaking community. It's much harder to win in the RU-community, so some participants use Google Translate to enter the Portuguese-International contest. If Portuguese and international contests are not united, we'll see even more Russian translations. 

Anyway, it was possible to win 5,000 miracle coins in each contest (these categories had their own winners for each forum) :vp-looking:

30 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

Greetings!

This year in total there were about 22 participants in the Portuguese and international community, and 77 in the Russian-speaking community. It's much harder to win in the RU-community, so some participants use Google Translate to enter the Portuguese-International contest. If Portuguese and international contests are not united, we'll see even more Russian translations. 

I see, makes sense, thanks

On 3/31/2023 at 5:22 PM, Gladiator said:

Oh. My. God!!! :shok:

I was not expecting it all, there was a lot of good guides out there.

Thank you so much for choosing my guide, I'm already working on extensions for it, one hopefully will be added very soon, and I'll try to keep it up-to-date. I'm really trying to put a lot of effort into making a complete Paladin guide that can be a long-lasting resource for new Paladins.

Congratz to all winners!:drinks:

Gz to winner... But damn I hate paladins! 

• 3 weeks later...