[2023.04.01] Warspear Online Supplement 11.3.104: Hidden Abilities. Announcement

Dr Strange

• Administrators

image.png

Sorcerers and sorceresses of Arinar!

While diligent students comprehend magical disciplines, sophomore Zeddek, famous for his discoveries in the field of truancy, unexpectedly wandered into the school library. As he wandered among the bookshelves, he tripped over a roll of papyrus propping up one of the legs of the bookstand. Suddenly, the symbols on inconspicuous paper shone, illuminating the large hall of the library.

The esteemed Dragon, the Fifth and the Doctor proudly present their new invention  — Transformation Mastery…

Additions to the “Spring King” talent branch

After successfully passing tests and exams, studying all spring talents and launching exactly 104 fireworks, four secret talents will be unlocked for each student of the School of Magic! After studying the first of them, wizards will master the special skill “Technical Transformation” (recharge time — 24 hours), which will allow you to copy the appearance and abilities of monsters, players and objects!

image.png

image.png Technical transformation: Rank I

• Allows you to turn into monsters of the Normal (35 sec.), Strong (30 sec.) or Elite (25 sec.) ranks.

image.gif

image.png Technical transformation: Rank II

• Allows you to transform into other heroes and NPCs (20 sec.).

image.gif

image.png Technical transformation: Rank III

• Allows you to turn into objects (20 sec.).

image.gif

image.png Technical transformation: Rank IV

• Allows you to turn into monsters of the Mini-boss (15 sec.), Boss (10 sec.) and Raid boss (5 sec.) ranks.

image.gif

Please note that the following buffs have been added to the rewards of the guild event “Hospital of Technomagic” and the world event “Heart of the Machine”:

Guild event on the allocated territory “Technomagic Hospital”
I stage " Doctor’s Repair"

• "Counting seconds" buff

II stage “Healing Construct”

• "Counting seconds" buff

“Counting seconds” buff:

• Increases the transformation time from the Tech Transformation skill by 10% (maximum 2 buffs, 20% in total).

World event “The Heart of the Machine”

Sixth stage (after successfully completed stage 5):

• "Monster Affinity" buff, which reduces the cooldown of the "Technical Transformation" skill by 15% (maximum 3 buffs).

Other changes

- fixed a bug due to which PvP mode was enabled on some locations of the Blissful Isle (Chaos Arena, GvG territory of the “Secrets of the Forbidden Courtyard” event);
- fixed a bug due to which there was a restriction on visiting a dedicated dungeon in a group;
- fixed a bug due to which the “Seeker's Stamina Elixir” was available to all classes in addition to the Seekers;

We wish you success in conquering the magical disciplines, and do not forget to look at the calendar!

Happy April 1st!

AIGRIND

you got me on this one

Spoiler

drake-upset.gif.9f05965a8e623158bac429e4650de1d4.gif

Edited by Venkery

A question to developer's and administration 

Where is the logic Of buying stams like for example 5 peace of stams worth in gold like 30000 gold to go to spring dg trying to get a drop for gold , but it ends with no drops but a punch of commons craft items that doesn't even make you 1000 gold ? How does players suppose to continue going to the dg if the dg taking all the gold they have and not offering a good decent drop. I bought this spring in one day a 10 Peace of stams cost me 70k gold for 50 run in the dg that ended all with no drops that made me had to borrow gold from other players to simply just buy  repair scroll for my self . Where are profits of events ? And why people execuse is bad luck ? Bad luck now a new programming Code System ? And making player lose his efforts of gaining gold and losing time from his life trying to have fun but it ends with depression? And don't tell me drop rate balanced and others get drops . Their is no balance or fair for a person gain million gold profit from 1 free run and another person gain 0 profit after he spends alot gold he worked hard for it and went doing alot of dg runs ... Please i need a good explanation for this

On 4/4/2023 at 12:07 PM, Mahmood Mowafy said:

Where is the logic Of buying stams like for example 5 peace of stams worth in gold like 30000 gold to go to spring dg trying to get a drop for gold , but it ends with no drops but a punch of commons craft items that doesn't even make you 1000 gold ? How does players suppose to continue going to the dg if the dg taking all the gold they have and not offering a good decent drop. I bought this spring in one day a 10 Peace of stams cost me 70k gold for 50 run in the dg that ended all with no drops that made me had to borrow gold from other players to simply just buy  repair scroll for my self . Where are profits of events ? And why people execuse is bad luck ? Bad luck now a new programming Code System ? And making player lose his efforts of gaining gold and losing time from his life trying to have fun but it ends with depression? And don't tell me drop rate balanced and others get drops . Their is no balance or fair for a person gain million gold profit from 1 free run and another person gain 0 profit after he spends alot gold he worked hard for it and went doing alot of dg runs ... Please i need a good explanation for this

it‘s a good question,as unlucky player,i always get nothing from dg:skra1bbit:

On 4/4/2023 at 10:07 AM, Mahmood Mowafy said:

You aren't unlucky, they obviously have some systems to determine how someone gets a drop. Yes I have been getting the same shit ass craft materials which I barely use. I have over 2k-3k craft items of each (except purple ones). That's how bad the drops are. Not even chances of the drop of such items are mentioned. It is simply nothing but a gamble. Because the only way for you to keep spamming is by buying stamina which requires miracle coins which is bought by real money and no other way around. Even if you buy with gold, it's just the same thing because stamina can't come out of anywhere else. I have seen so many players getting frustrated over the drops. I absolutely don't find it fair to anyone.