Add crouching to the game

Zurp

redcat.gif.bc3293010f0d30beffb40737b59d35f3.gif

I think it's finally time to add crouching to the game. I feel like it's essential to any multiplayer game.

1 hour ago, Zurp said:

redcat.gif.bc3293010f0d30beffb40737b59d35f3.gif

I think it's finally time to add crouching to the game. I feel like it's essential to any multiplayer game.

it absolutely is, warspear is loosing so much value by not having such feature.
like the feeling of reward it gives the player is beyond infinite, there is litteraly no loss of adding such a feature to the game

Oh hell yeah, emotes would be great! What's better than to start flossing on your dead enemies.

actually mmmm pop up emojis in between factions would be a great idea should have like a cool down tho so servers dont lag in wars if people spam popup emojis

should be visible in between sentinel and legion side (maybe 30sec cool down)]

you can choose like 4 accessible emojis to put it on your popup hotkey 1-2 click and u get the pop up

rather than spam world chat people start spamming emojis in end of GvGs or battles make it more fun experience

emojies.png.3f857beeddaa527d83b72db549b13d02.png

It truly is rare to find such a gem of an idea that almost everyone can unanimously agree that it would add value if it were to be implemented. This should definitely be made a priority.