Expand The Variety Of Enhancement Options

Ikafati

The system is super old and had no changes for years. For example, why the only crystal that can be put in your boots gives you attack speed? It's completely useless for casters. Please add more options or just give us complete freedom to enchant our stuff

The system is super old and had no changes for years. For example, why the only crystal that can be put in your boots gives you attack speed? It's completely useless for casters. Please add more options or just give us complete freedom to enchant our stuff

#notarepost plis do dis gm

HARAHARHARHARHAHRHAHRHAHHRHAR!!!

MY REGEN IS OVER 9000!!!!

So how about debuffing the enchant when not applied to the item its good for?

Anyway, NIce idea :D

Going faster. like Rush, but not that fast.

Movespeed sounds good, but if somone gets full movespeed, Noone will ever be able to get him

mlg-soundboard-b68c66-w192.jpg

GOTTA GO FAST LEL

Edited by MCocktail

Thinking carefully, runners will become a problem with move speed. But with bigger lvl cap, new skills, itens etc coming, the game will become more "dynamic", almost all now have anti-runner skill (long distance stun or variants).

Movespeed won't be added in the game. It would f*uck up the whole point of doing wars, since other players arrive 3 to 5 times as fast as 1x speed players.

i reckon we should  be able to enchant WHATEVER rune or crystal into our gears. may think its op but think in a logical way.

1 player will just enchant full damage crystals........the other player full dodge crystals, guess who will win ;)?

also increase players base hp by a coulpe 10 thousand due to classes having more than 2k dmg :P.

wont happen-just a thought. huehehhehe

i reckon we should  be able to enchant WHATEVER rune or crystal into our gears. may think its op but think in a logical way.

1 player will just enchant full damage crystals........the other player full dodge crystals, guess who will win ;)?

also increase players base hp by a coulpe 10 thousand due to classes having more than 2k dmg :P.

wont happen-just a thought. huehehhehe

Full damage crystals? Won't happen, sir.

HP enchantments would be nice though :P

Strangely, I actually agree to this suggestion. You may think its op but think about what vaginadare said.

Example:

Bd with full damage crystals and resilience crystals on all gears.

0 physical and magical defense

Good luck farming

1%dodge

1%accuracy

The list keeps going...

Even if he gets hamstring in and a couple of hits of probably 1k++ each, players health would be increased dramatically so don't expect to die in 1-2 hits just because the be is maxed out on damage.

And yes, I know gears also give they standard buffs but you really think that would be enough for someone with around 30% full dodge?

Having this would give us freedom to make our own skill builds and really show who's being smart or just plain stupid.

I can't be bothered explaining it fully right now but I agree 100%

Edited by TheQuestion

No, this won't happen because everyone will get High Crit, High Defence, High Damage

But low accuracy, low speed or anything else. Just like putting defence on everything will get your resillience low.

No, point coz Pala's that already have 5.4k defence will go to like 7k which is like 84%? I dont know and So Crit dosent matter that much

Also, healers will have like 50% Crit Healing, Almost Impossible to Kill

Edited by Legionn

%50 Critical? With 0 Accuracy?

And from what I know people can already reach 6k defence. Do you think getting one skill to % whatever will work good?

People can reach over 12k defense now and even that's not 80%. And yes, getting a lot of one stat may not be the best idea, but it may work for someone