How To Kill Swamp Slug

MCocktail

So, Lately i was thinking about a plan how to kill the dreaded swamp slug. Lets begin:

The Swamp Slug has 1000000hp, and (!) deals 10000 raw damage.

Without armor. The 10000 dmg can be reduced, if you have armor, and as people are getting over 12000 and more if Amp and stuff is correct, you would be able to reduce 10000dmg to just 4000. While 4300 or 4200hp is seen(sometimes) around. So one hit of ss is theoreticly tankable.

One hit.

So you need(elf side):

• Priests who insta heal you and give shield (around 15 -20 priests for constant instaheal)

• Druids for constant barkskin buff in order to enhance the tanks armor, and secret link for heal, as well as a little help with the slow heal
  • As many damagers as you want
  • A Pala or a BD who is rich and crazy enough to amp every single armor piece batshit high(Pala prefered because of shield)

Or (MC side):

• Basicly same thing, loads of necros
  • Shamans for earth buff and earth heal
  • As many damagers as you want, Locks can stun that beast if neccecary and lucky
  • A DK or a Barb with same crazyness as pala and bd

IMPORTANT: The tank must have constant aggro. If the slug chooses another one, 1. He is dead 2. Tank should take aggro immidiately. Also, dont panic, 4000 dmg is alot but priests and necro should do their job right.

It will probalbly take around 5-6 hours or, with success full damagers, only 1-2 hours

Does this sound like a good plan? And will swamp slug get buffed if this really works?

Besides a question for GMs, What does Swamp Slug drop?

Edited by MCocktail

Swamp slug respawns in 60 seconds or so. Priest can kill solo with expert skill that does damage based on movement.

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, Lately i was thinking about a plan how to kill the dreaded swamp slug. Lets begin:

The Swamp Slug has 1000000hp, and (!) deals 10000 raw damage.

Without armor. The 10000 dmg can be reduced, if you have armor, and as people are getting over 12000 and more if Amp and stuff is correct, you would be able to reduce 10000dmg to just 4000. While 4300 or 4200hp is seen(sometimes) around. So one hit of ss is theoreticly tankable.

One hit.

So you need(elf side):

• Priests who insta heal you and give shield (around 15 -20 priests for constant instaheal)

• Druids for constant barkskin buff in order to enhance the tanks armor, and secret link for heal, as well as a little help with the slow heal
  • As many damagers as you want
  • A Pala or a BD who is rich and crazy enough to amp every single armor piece batshit high(Pala prefered because of shield)
Or (MC side):
  • As many damagers as you want, Locks can stun that beast if neccecary and lucky
IMPORTANT: The tank must have constant aggro. If the slug chooses another one, 1. He is dead 2. Tank should take aggro immidiately. Also, dont panic, 4000 dmg is alot but priests and necro should do their job right.

It will probalbly take around 5-6 hours or, with success full damagers, only 1-2 hours

Does this sound like a good plan? And will swamp slug get buffed if this really works?

Besides a question for GMs, What does Swamp Slug drop?

how do you want absorb critical hits?

i have better idea, so on mc side:

nightmares work on slug so, need necros shamans and locks. All stand in safe distance and attack and run away. Than necros stun him, other takes their new positions and do it again and again.

how do you want absorb critical hits?

i have better idea, so on mc side:

nightmares work on slug so, need necros shamans and locks. All stand in safe distance and attack and run away. Than necros stun him, other takes their new positions and do it again and again.

"Resilence m8" But you need to sacrife rune slots, which are for defence-.... Ugh

Well, ****. Didnt think of that. But your idea with necros could work. And how can elf side do this?

Edited by BJDware
Removed obscene language

A bd with his shield and crazy high armor, thinking about the level 20 cc armor for head and chestplate and divine defence for hands and boots.

Devs should let swamp slug drop a lvl1 wep with 200 dmg- dagger, sword, axe, 2h weps 300 and Mace and spear same dmg, but 400magic as addition. Bows and cbows both around 280, 310. dmg. without any other stats for maximum troll. Unampable, not enchantable. lol

But cmon, swamp slug should drop something!

• 4 weeks later...

It is nerfed, indeed.

Nerfed not removed. Never works on bosses, works on mobs from time to time. At times i got it twice in 1 lapari kill, sometimes not even once so idk what it depends on, luck maybe?

And yeah ppl used to hunt snorlar lol Two friends, two priests, two 4/4 elusive threat = snorlar dead in 15 sec  :rofl:

Nerfed not removed. Never works on bosses, works on mobs from time to time. At times i got it twice in 1 lapari kill, sometimes not even once so idk what it depends on, luck maybe?

And yeah ppl used to hunt snorlar lol Two friends, two priests, two 4/4 elusive threat = snorlar dead in 15 sec  :rofl:

Haha, wow :rofl:  They should have tried it with the swamp slug...

Haha, wow :rofl:  They should have tried it with the swamp slug...

Oh, I saw video of priest using that skill. Must of been nerfed, it used to work on snorlar too.

Swamp slug does

Drop something i killed it before using necro max stun kite with nightmare

Took an hour i got lv13 cape with just defence which i gave to iluvweed who amped

It +10. He has ask for link btw that one idea use all necros easy kill Just takes

Team work but if not

Same idea then you got a problem and I'll all die good luck.

• 7 months later...

Or (MC side):

Oh, come on! You made it seem so hard for mcs.. All what they need is 2-3 necros and 2 damagers (just for faster kill)

How to kill: time pit n goodluck.

:D:D:D:D this is a fail if he kiled its linked a real picture with corpse of slug! u want kill slug try and try fail and fail and from mistakes u willl learn!

I kill slug done   :diablo: 

axq8KH.png

Meh barb n dk can be better tankers in this case, even bds, for the def buffs they have. Devs we need a def buff for pala !!!! :diablo:

Dk shield works 50% of the time and it stays forever and barbarian roar 5/5 is good, but you can't keep slug on roar always because skill cool down is not low, few secs difference before you can use it again so guys what do you think dk or barb is better for tanking slug? Or 2x barbarian so we can keep it on roar always?

Slug damage (pit) > 1400

Dk shield works 50% of the time and it stays forever and barbarian roar 5/5 is good, but you can't keep slug on roar always because skill cool down is not low, few secs difference before you can use it again so guys what do you think dk or barb is better for tanking slug? Or 2x barbarian so we can keep it on roar always?

Slug damage (pit) > 1400

Mcs can debuff slug 100% of the time with cycled roar and pit considering only 1 necro(there will be another for sure) n 1 barb + a tanking dk, along with 1-2 healer/s, slug will be a normal t3 boss vs them.

Mcs can debuff slug 100% of the time with cycled roar and pit considering only 1 necro(there will be another for sure) n 1 barb + a tanking dk, along with 1-2 healer/s, slug will be a normal t3 boss vs them.

Mental pit cooldown 30 secs, it lasts around 15 secs. If two necromancer they will have to use pit on right time or slug will hit 8k+, necros needs to have good cd then 2 is enough, 5-7 secs difference.

Mental pit cooldown 30 secs, it lasts around 15 secs. If two necromancer they will have to use pit on right time or slug will hit 8k+, necros needs to have good cd then 2 is enough, 5-7 secs difference.

Yes, why not 2 necros? Are they rare to find these days? And don't for get barb's roar and shaman shield, the damage could be greatly reduced bruh.