Amplifying - A Great Issue

MCocktail

Should the current amping system get changes? And if yes, how?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Should the current amping system get changes? And if yes, how?

• Remove the Amp System all at once
    • Cut the Amp levels at 5+/6+
    • Remove the Signs
    • Make signs better available to get without MCoins
    • Nerf the amount of damage got from amping
    • Nerf the amount of def got from amping
    • Nerf the amount of damage AND def got from amping
    • Ruin/Enhance Sign Economy (VERY expensive (like ~1399mcoins per set sign))
    • Ruin/Enhance Sign Economy (VERY cheap (like ~30mcoins per set sign))
    • Make Different signs apart from common sign (for e.g. +0-+5 or else) available
    • Meh, no change needed, and the game is balanced as it is

well i was having a conversation with my buddies and they agreed that 500EUR wont be enough to max out a char

and i think to have such a large amount of mony spend in a game like ws, a game without fullscreen at pc xD, i sure think they ARE kinda low lifeless ppl

It usually takes like 5-8 sets to amp gears +9 to +10, weapon is kinda hard to amp and 1h are easier than 2h like staff cbow, but still 50$ is enough for a weapon, people lie about amping and how many signs they've used so don't believe them xD What makes a person lifeless is how many hours he/she playing Warspears, not how much money he/she has spent. Edited by Cybernem

It usually takes like 5-8 sets to amp gears +9 to +10, weapon is kinda hard to amp and 1h are easier than 2h like staff cbow, but still 50$ is enough for a weapon, people lie about amping and how many signs they've used so don't believe them xD What makes a person lifeless is how many hours he/she playing Warspears, not how much money he/she has spent.

No offense but  i call Mega bull Shit if this was true all my chars would be maxed out ive used 260 set sign and counting on a lv9 staff no 10 its all luck its a random range no specific even tho i do agree with the money and time part

No offense but i call Mega bull Shit if this was true all my chars would be maxed out ive used 260 set sign and counting on a lv9 staff no 10 its all luck its a random range no specific even tho i do agree with the money and time part

Either your weapon is cursed or you're lying :[ Well, amp gears first then weapon that way you won't be disappointed with the amp system, was talking about how much it "usually" takes, not if you're just unlucky. Edited by Cybernem

i only want over 300 dmg on a lv10 caster maybe i should just amp a ents instead to 10. i dont lie m8 i have proof i can show ss and purchase not to brag about i think its horrid and i think its a terrible addiction i try every sign sale.

war spear has 7 million players. at least the half payed at least 1$ through sms. that means 3.5 millions to go.

with 3.5mio you have to duck up badly to not be able to fund your game. so shut up

i am not jealous, i am perfectly fine, im 7+, am able to wreck at least 50/50 of my pvps, i am a happy ws player.

by the way why would i even want to pay for a friggin video game.

(i did several times)

more even, why the duck would i waste 500 and more $$$ just for virtual goods i will surely ignore after a year or two?

why would i get a job even tho i am 14

if i had maxed out gear, i would get bored soooo quickly, because nuking everything is not fun. if you think having as much damage as possible then hack a random game, any game, buy the cheekiest weapons there and you have fun for an hour or two, but after that its boring as duck.

Thus it is better if you dont measure about how much money you throw out of the window but how well you can guide your blades

why are you even using such a unoriginal dumb scheme instead actually replying to a thread, i can do that too:

1. Stop playing ws

2. Get a life

3...?

4. Profit

and you should be happy to thank me saving your life, obviously people who spend more than thousands (which are a requirement for maxed out stuff) are lifeless.

PS: im a little tired, so dont wonder why i am so pissed

Retard alert.

Games are more fun if you don't spend money on it.

No offense but  i call Mega bull Shit if this was true all my chars would be maxed out ive used 260 set sign and counting on a lv9 staff no 10 its all luck its a random range no specific even tho i do agree with the money and time part

On 50 sets fail on a level 10 i would drop it better , you say you threw 260 sets = 4m gold you could make a turbo high level

On 50 sets fail on a level 10 i would drop it better , you say you threw 260 sets = 4m gold you could make a turbo high level

ya i know i could. problem about high levels is u amp equip then 2 months later smething new is better low level theres no prob like that

ya i know i could. problem about high levels is u amp equip then 2 months later smething new is better low level theres no prob like that

True that's the only reason why people likes to maxed out their arena characters but some thinks it's easy to amp lower level items -.-

All items are same in amplification difficulty , and what's the good with low level ? Just arena doing , no dungs off-events (except max amp can do bg easy-normal maybe) and if char is not turbo amp will be ganked in pvp areas . Though all who have low level 70% have a high too . It is a fact that every some months new items come , but doesnt mean you have to throw the old high , weapons maybe change rest why to add 100 defence , nah , i also am with lvl 17 arena items they perfect.

High levels can do everything , dung , the war ofc (imagine territory war with 14s or 6s lol) , hunt , almost everything .

^ It's very true yes....

but it is hard convincing people to actually invite you xD

it makes logical sense...why invite a lower level when you can just invite a higher level with better overall stats.

Of course there are exceptions when it comes to high amped lower levels but even then they are still limited to the stats they could reach within their levels.

Lower level can do everything you have mentioned above so I failed to see your point.

Point is = i was talking to turtle about these sign sets he had thrown on lvl 10 stave , was a waste , and he could use them better somewhere else . Second point , you also have a high level and a low as i know , but the high you do have as main i guess , which you think is more powerful ?

It's not a waste if he wants to be #1 shaman of level 10, he already is and if he is having more fun in 10 than 24 with some overpowered skills where rogue has like a million disadvantage over other classes. Same way I can't compare 24 rogue to my 14 barbarian, and there are competition in 2v2 not like 24 where death and Juliet spamming loser pt. The only thing lower level can't do is join tournament, which is fun and sometimes frustrating. Expert skills ruined my fun in higher level, a lot of people thinks the same but as a bd I wouldn't think so as it takes hamstring and spam skills to kill most of the player.

Thank you Cyber very kind and understanding words happy you see it from my point and skrillex ive wanted to prove i can beat every lv10 that comes my way and i get buggde when ppl go oh well ur not +10 u cant be best. when trust me ive tried but it just doesnt go and i do Nadir hard and Normal on shaman I farm Bosses like crazy i pvp lv24s with my lv10 i love it it makes it more fun going back to basic skills and tbh i considered leveling 14 on it but no one sells a +10 staff for decent price.

It's not a waste if he wants to be #1 shaman of level 10, he already is and if he is having more fun in 10 than 24 with some overpowered skills where rogue has like a million disadvantage over other classes. Same way I can't compare 24 rogue to my 14 barbarian, and there are competition in 2v2 not like 24 where death and Juliet spamming loser pt. The only thing lower level can't do is join tournament, which is fun and sometimes frustrating. Expert skills ruined my fun in higher level, a lot of people thinks the same but as a bd I wouldn't think so as it takes hamstring and spam skills to kill most of the player.

You say fun because your character is max amplification , but not everyone is able to do that , these have no fun and go to max level

About death & juliet , are you trying to tell me there are no spammers with lose pt on 14 or any level ? 

True it was better with basic skills , the result of releasing new was all prices to go down because of gold going to npc's 

I personally dont hamstring and spam skills , and tell me a class that is not spamming skills 

Thank you Cyber very kind and understanding words happy you see it from my point and skrillex ive wanted to prove i can beat every lv10 that comes my way and i get buggde when ppl go oh well ur not +10 u cant be best. when trust me ive tried but it just doesnt go and i do Nadir hard and Normal on shaman I farm Bosses like crazy i pvp lv24s with my lv10 i love it it makes it more fun going back to basic skills and tbh i considered leveling 14 on it but no one sells a +10 staff for decent price.

+10 doesnt matter , way of playing is more important 

Beat every lvl 10 could be a motive , but doesnt prove you are the best . If you farm and go nadir which are for 20lvl + , then i greet you . But of course you couldnt go if there were not high levels because of their power right.. having a low level always costs alot , because it is 90% arena , and most do not go random but need 4x tickets or something to go against lose pt , i say generally . But im not against low levels i had one too in the past before i make high , like my name here in forum without the 'us' , using old enchants gear , was great back then.

You say fun because your character is max amplification , but not everyone is able to do that , these have no fun and go to max level

About death & juliet , are you trying to tell me there are no spammers with lose pt on 14 or any level ?

True it was better with basic skills , the result of releasing new was all prices to go down because of gold going to npc's

I personally dont hamstring and spam skills , and tell me a class that is not spamming skills

+10 doesnt matter , way of playing is more important

Beat every lvl 10 could be a motive , but doesnt prove you are the best . If you farm and go nadir which are for 20lvl + , then i greet you . But of course you couldnt go if there were not high levels because of their power right.. having a low level always costs alot , because it is 90% arena , and most do not go random but need 4x tickets or something to go against lose pt , i say generally . But im not against low levels i had one too in the past before i make high , like my name here in forum without the 'us' , using old enchants gear , was great back then.

No loser pt spammer in 14 2v2, where you need skills to play. 5v5 need skills too but more like kill cloth>light>heavy first, which isn't as fun as 2v2. Level 24 2v2 is dead which is owned by loser pt spammer, about 24 5v5 elves are more op yes priest aura 15%, paladin banner 25% they buff your party damage by 40% and druid secret link, devs doesn't know what balance is and they ruined the game for mc.

Let's say your damage is 600, with priest aura and banner it'd be 840 lol, it doesn't buff one person but the whole party in arena, 600 > 840 so you can imagine the damage of +10s with 800-900 normal damage in arena. The only way you can win in 5v5 is when you're spamming with sithlords, else 90% lose which is not "fun" at all. Sorry if I'm talking too much, I'm just disappointed with the imbalanced and overpowered expert skills in higher level and I don't see any point of updating or amping my rogue, because I know it will be outdated just after a month or two.

Why should free players have an update which makes it easier for them to get what players like me PAID for :/ that's what I think but since I'm full +10 I don't really care anymore

"Make common signs for +0-+5" good option, everything else isn't quite so.

Why should free players have an update which makes it easier for them to get what players like me PAID for :/ that's what I think but since I'm full +10 I don't really care anymore

"Make common signs for +0-+5" good option, everything else isn't quite so.

True, every mmorpg game have an amp system or some "luck" based system so they'd make money, everyone shouldn't be +10 or it'd be funny, +8 is enough to be a strong player and it's not hard to amp +8. So I'm okay with the amp system

1. Stop playing ws

2. Get a life

3...?

4. Profit

and you should be happy to thank me saving your life, obviously people who spend more than thousands (which are a requirement for maxed out stuff) are lifeless.

PS: im a little tired, so dont wonder why i am so pissed

1. I've graduated from school unlike you so I can play as much as I want.

2. You're 14, you don't even have a life yet kid, you're still in school.

3. I had a job at 12.

4. I profit that's why I can amp as much as I want

While you on the other hand, get some sleep for school and remember to do your homework :)

3. I had a job at 12.

While you on the other hand, get some sleep for school and remember to do your homework :)

1. Don't judge someone because of his age.

2. Being graduated doesn't make you better than him

3. Having a job with 12 years is nothing to be proud of

4. Leave him alone

3. I had a job at 12.

retard+alert.jpg

1. Don't judge someone because of his age.

2. Being graduated doesn't make you better than him

3. Having a job with 12 years is nothing to be proud of

4. Leave him alone

Who are you? He attacked me first lol. No one asked for your opinion so go away noob :) kid.

Kinda needs a brain to call a mod stupid retard :D Warning so learn how to behave

Edited by Julie

:D

Even mature-aged ppls behave like kids :facepalm:

And many teens or even kids who have more mature minds and behariours

Edited by Icy Livi

:D

Even mature-aged ppls behave like kids :facepalm:

And many teens or even kids who have more mature minds and behariours

Mature aged people? Maturity has nothing to do with age, maturity comes from experiences, mistakes, learning and understanding.

Mature aged people? Maturity has nothing to do with age, maturity comes from experiences, mistakes, learning and understanding.

im sorry L, u dont get it.

Who are you? He attacked me first lol. No one asked for your opinion so go away noob :) kid.

She is a moderator, so you'd better watch out and stay calm.

Not going to bend over just because someone's a moderator. If they think they can talk down to me good for them, I'll talk back. Have a nice day