Amplifying - A Great Issue

MCocktail

Should the current amping system get changes? And if yes, how?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Should the current amping system get changes? And if yes, how?

• Remove the Amp System all at once
    • Cut the Amp levels at 5+/6+
    • Remove the Signs
    • Make signs better available to get without MCoins
    • Nerf the amount of damage got from amping
    • Nerf the amount of def got from amping
    • Nerf the amount of damage AND def got from amping
    • Ruin/Enhance Sign Economy (VERY expensive (like ~1399mcoins per set sign))
    • Ruin/Enhance Sign Economy (VERY cheap (like ~30mcoins per set sign))
    • Make Different signs apart from common sign (for e.g. +0-+5 or else) available
    • Meh, no change needed, and the game is balanced as it is

Only people who can't see things from logic's point of view believe in luck, and logic is always right, for example someone's English literally SUCKS then he says that his English rules, that's luck, another fail theory which isn't built on plain logic to make people feel better/worse

Who said English rule ? That's a theory because more people in the world know and keep learning it because it is less complicated than some others . And to get in topic , yes if you have noticed , I talk generally , when you amplify you get fast heartbeat and being anxious , because you need it go up right . There you mean it is the chance or the luck it goes up ? But wait it is none of both , it is the luck there is chance for success the moment you amplify .

Just saying..again; no matter how you amp, you will end up coughing up alot of $$

EXACTOODLY, FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT! :yahoo:

I like being able to amp my stuff. And I don't mind buying mcoins to buy signs. Dont forget, mcoin buyers help fund the game! I do however think we should be able to buy signs of imperishability in the arena shop!! That would definitely make it more fair and interesting for the people who can't afford mcoins.

I like being able to amp my stuff. And I don't mind buying mcoins to buy signs. Dont forget, mcoin buyers help fund the game! I do however think we should be able to buy signs of imperishability in the arena shop!! That would definitely make it more fair and interesting for the people who can't afford mcoins.

They will lose their source of profit if they do that , in their place you would also not accept something like this 

Hey....i have an idea.....why u should make the amplifying never lose....or maybe u may let the person choose to lose the item or pay mcoin to prevent the item lose...

That is because my item got lose when i unsuddenlty amplify my item without sign and got lose....that was my bad luck...:

Just thinking about my suggestion...thank you...

Don't make other suggestions... This one was too much pain

Anyways skrillex I thought you were smart, if signs get in arena shop, ppl will use mcoins to buy ticks + pots and might even buy the signs anyways

Anyways skrillex I thought you were smart, if signs get in arena shop, ppl will use mcoins to buy ticks + pots and might even buy the signs anyways

At least its like u got a daily 0.1 Signs

Because of the tics (depends on price ofc)

Not smart enough to think of every fact and case , but money is used in any way to get either signs wither tics and pots so they have nothing to lose , doesn't mean I disagree but I think from the side of developers as well before I post my opinion .

ZYEAH! Money rules, money makes you the king, all hail the mighty money

the amplify system is a smart idea...a good idea. But it will be more nice and fun if the amilify maximum is to +5 or so and the signs will be remove. Also the amplify should get nerfs, that the equipt should be more important for the game that the amplify. 

I know that warspear will not make as much profit as now, but a lot of players will be happy and surely a lot of new people will play warspear. And they will be always  a lot of players who spend money in this game to have a new costume etc. 

the amplify system is a smart idea...a good idea. But it will be more nice and fun if the amilify maximum is to +5 or so and the signs will be remove. Also the amplify should get nerfs, that the equipt should be more important for the game that the amplify. 

I know that warspear will not make as much profit as now, but a lot of players will be happy and surely a lot of new people will play warspear. And they will be always  a lot of players who spend money in this game to have a new costume etc. 

Aigring is an limited liability company my friend not fun entertainers >_>

You use mcoins even though you think its easy for people who don't use money then think again.

I agree ^^^

When I complete FULL swamps + ayv + map 2, I only get 4k-6k, so that's per DAY aka 24 hours aka slow af, and farming takes HOURS to get 2k-3k, bet 99% of the mcoin users will quit if they play without mcoins

I agree ^^^

When I complete FULL swamps + ayv + map 2, I only get 4k-6k, so that's per DAY aka 24 hours aka slow af, and farming takes HOURS to get 2k-3k, bet 99% of the mcoin users will quit if they play without mcoins

I make 4k per hour by just farming.  :crazy:

Deleted since its the wrong shtopic

Completing all these takes hours (quests)

Edited by Phalanx

• 3 weeks later...

The meaning of pro in this case means Strong. Not pro as in, very skilled because tbh this game needs no skill. Pro simply means strong in this game.

farm cocoon or sign of filth for 1 hour a day. You get around 4-5k gold. If u are a healer use firestone, if a dmg-tank use merman. 5×30=150k gold. In 1month u can get +6 weapon i think. And this is by playing 1 hour a day. Do your quests, buy items ar discount and sell later for profit.Always do dungeons. Like tt normal(got good drop rate i think) You can get signs without mcoin too. I know i did. If you dont buy mcoins and also lazy, well i dont know what to say.

Thats a very good idea, giving it a thought, 800 arena points for 1 sign or something around that would be a fair price, i think. :)

• 3 weeks later...

There's no reason to be angry at high amped players.WE PAID money to be amped, NOT YOU so that means you're not allowed to complain.

The real reason why you're angry is because you can't buy mcoins.

To fix this problem this is what you have to do:

1: Get a job

2: Save up

3: Get a bloody job -_-

And btw it's people who amp that brings signs for others to buy in dealer, and it's people who buy mcoins that FUND the game. You should be thanking us for keeping Warspear alive :)

war spear has 7 million players. at least the half payed at least 1$ through sms. that means 3.5 millions to go.

with 3.5mio you have to duck up badly to not be able to fund your game. so shut up

i am not jealous, i am perfectly fine, im 7+, am able to wreck at least 50/50 of my pvps, i am a happy ws player.

by the way why would i even want to pay for a friggin video game.

(i did several times)

more even, why the duck would i waste 500 and more $$$ just for virtual goods i will surely ignore after a year or two?

why would i get a job even tho i am 14

if i had maxed out gear, i would get bored soooo quickly, because nuking everything is not fun. if you think having as much damage as possible then hack a random game, any game, buy the cheekiest weapons there and you have fun for an hour or two, but after that its boring as duck.

Thus it is better if you dont measure about how much money you throw out of the window but how well you can guide your blades

why are you even using such a unoriginal dumb scheme instead actually replying to a thread, i can do that too:

1. Stop playing ws

2. Get a life

3...?

4. Profit

and you should be happy to thank me saving your life, obviously people who spend more than thousands (which are a requirement for maxed out stuff) are lifeless.

PS: im a little tired, so dont wonder why i am so pissed

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

There's no reason to be angry at high amped players.WE PAID money to be amped, NOT YOU so that means you're not allowed to complain.

The real reason why you're angry is because you can't buy mcoins.

To fix this problem this is what you have to do:

1: Get a job

2: Save up

3: Get a bloody job -_-

Actually i'm quite sure that nearly all of us can buy mcoins if we wanted to, no one is that poor -_-, ppl just don't find it interesting to spend hundreds of $ just to be able to wreck everything in a video game. :nea: Also^

Edited by 342621117mk

obviously people who spend more than thousands (which are a requirement for maxed out stuff) are lifeless.

100-200 average, higher in unlucky cases,

Armour is relatively easy, nowhere near "more than thousand", people exaggerate.

Could get 5400 mc coins for around £20 on Discount's, waste of money but not so costly, quite easy to +9/10 on one char if truely wanted

People who are able to spend "thousands" im sure have a life, to be able to work for that amount of money in the first place, people buy stupid thing's with there money, but most still have to make it.

Edited by Sulla

100-200 average, higher in unlucky cases,

Armour is relatively easy, nowhere near "more than thousand", people exaggerate.

Could get 5400 mc coins for around £20 on Discount's, waste of money but not so costly, quite easy to +9/10 on one char if truely wanted

People who are able to spend "thousands" im sure have a life, to be able to work for that amount of money in the first place, people buy stupid thing's with there money, but most still have to make it.

well i was having a conversation with my buddies and they agreed that 500EUR wont be enough to max out a char

and i think to have such a large amount of mony spend in a game like ws, a game without fullscreen at pc xD, i sure think they ARE kinda low lifeless ppl

Edited by Molotow Cocktail