Amplifying - A Great Issue

MCocktail

Should the current amping system get changes? And if yes, how?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Should the current amping system get changes? And if yes, how?

• Remove the Amp System all at once
    • Cut the Amp levels at 5+/6+
    • Remove the Signs
    • Make signs better available to get without MCoins
    • Nerf the amount of damage got from amping
    • Nerf the amount of def got from amping
    • Nerf the amount of damage AND def got from amping
    • Ruin/Enhance Sign Economy (VERY expensive (like ~1399mcoins per set sign))
    • Ruin/Enhance Sign Economy (VERY cheap (like ~30mcoins per set sign))
    • Make Different signs apart from common sign (for e.g. +0-+5 or else) available
    • Meh, no change needed, and the game is balanced as it is

However, they can do so other ways too

There is almost noone who didnt buy mc, and even if its just 1$ sms

5mio*1$=5mio$

Lolz

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

I am sure at least 5/6 bought miracle coins at least once, even if its not for signs.

We know that around 6 mio players play warspear -> 6/(5/6)=5

5mio * 1$ = 5mio$

So you cant really say that they need to get their money somehow and that they would go bankrupt if they do ~ 5$mio should be enough to sustain a game for plenty years

There is a factor that I'm sure will kill ws (it already is) its the "greed"

I see more discounts than updates, its more like an app where you check discounts on the mall

Edited by Baron Fishsticks

There is a factor that I'm sure will kill ws (it already is) its the "greed"

I see more discounts than updates, its more like an app where you check discounts on the mall

Well weekly/daily discount seems to be like tradition, while updates are ofc big events

But true dat

Would be nice to buy signs from arena shop for example 1k ap each to match life pot selling price with their price.

And saying amp should be nerfed would just mean slower dungeons, bosses, everything.

The whole point of amping is to have an edge over others, ofc +10 is way harder to win with lower amp, but that's the point of amping.

The chance of amp success is fine, I've wasted over 50 sets trying to +10 1 of my falchions. It's not easy to max it.

Would be nice to buy signs from arena shop for example 1k ap each to match life pot selling price with their price.

And saying amp should be nerfed would just mean slower dungeons, bosses, everything.

The whole point of amping is to have an edge over others, ofc +10 is way harder to win with lower amp, but that's the point of amping.

The chance of amp success is fine, I've wasted over 50 sets trying to +10 1 of my falchions. It's not easy to max it.

Agree.

How about half everyone's damage?

I've wasted over 50 sets trying to +10 1 of my falchions. It's not easy to max it.

cute, my damn dagger didnt got from +9 to +10 after 70k mc.... (bought dmg iii and signs at sale)

so yeah... thats like 250 euro wasted for nothing :(

Edited by Thiefmastr

cute, my damn dagger didnt got from +9 to +10 after 70k mc.... (bought dmg iii and signs at sale)

so yeah... thats like 250 euro wasted for nothing :(

When you see no hope just don't spam it just go for it next day or slow . First rule for me in amp is patience overall . 250€ for a sword ? I would rather drop it right away , man remember it is a free to play game and what you could get with that money .. If someone told you I sell you a +10 sword in warspear for 250€ would you get it ? The answer is no I guess.

And about the signs I think it is good, arena shop can buy hp pots and sell them to get signs , and tourney reward , and I bet they deva won't put them elsewhere for sure .

I was in arena twice:

As a lvl9 noob priest with novice against 9+/10+ arena pros

And

Lvl6 6+ rogue, opposing lvl4 noobs with no equipment but that grey gear

I can say its seriously is boring on both sides, getting nuked and nuking makes no fun at all

Agree.

How about half everyone's damage?

Halfing everything would make no sense, the distances between amps would be relativily same

Halfing everything would make no sense, the distances between amps would be relativily same

That's true. But halfing damages or at leadt nerf it would solve issues. Like some people dealing 430 damage and some people dealing 928 damage.

Hmm...

Let's say the standard damage of a weapon, without amplifying or enchanting, is 100%.

For +10 nowadays, weapons ofcourse, the damage is ~196%.

One of your ideas was nerfing the extra damage. I say: cap the damage at +50%.

Hmm...

Let's say the standard damage of a weapon, without amplifying or enchanting, is 100%.

For +10 nowadays, weapons ofcourse, the damage is ~196%.

One of your ideas was nerfing the extra damage. I say: cap the damage at +50%.

More weapons will come will see fun .. High levels getting low in 1 hit coz damage will be 1.5k and hp less lmao

More weapons will come will see fun .. High levels getting low in 1 hit coz damage will be 1.5k and hp less lmao

Ikr, i bet its actually really boring to be high amp if u nuke everything down in 2 hits

the amping system is better as its now.  asking for signs price to be reduced may not happen because signs hold the biggest share of revenue for warspear. and more over the the game is free to play game. we are not being charged a single buck for playing & we must be thankful to game management for that. and regarding signs deciding NOOB to be PRO : whats wrong with that? one who dont play for money waste their time to be PRO, similarly one who dont want to waste time .. waste their money to be PRO . so both players are pro . this is not a total new concept becos u see this in many online games where u pay to get strong or you play looooonnggg to get strong.

the amolification system is fine for armos, for weapons? Not

Players averaging around $300 to amp a staff or xbow from +0 to +10 is ridiculous (lvl 21+)

I have made 2 staffs now, one costing me 400usd, another ~350usd. Nlt only me, i can name a few players on sapphire_us

Im only bringing this up now due to the update apparently introducing new and improved weapons.

My only reaction to that: get fukd

Signs need to me more accessible since the amp % is stupid low

Devs seriously cant act like we older players havent noticed. Official Announcement or not, i have noticed.

Tood sorry to say that but u are bot right

Our new one has the right to say whatever he wants

And also 50% wont be much. The Dmg Difference between people would be lower

Also 5% dmg steps are better than some irrational expentionential rising

the amping system is better as its now. asking for signs price to be reduced may not happen because signs hold the biggest share of revenue for warspear. and more over the the

is free to play game. we are not being charged a single buck for playing & we must be thankful to game management for that. and regarding signs deciding NOOB to be PRO : whats wrong with that? one who dont play for money waste their time to be PRO, similarly one who dont want to waste time .. waste their money to be PRO . so both players are pro . this is not a total new concept becos u see this in many online games where u pay to get strong or you play looooonnggg to get strong.

It takes way to looooonnggg to get strong nowadays

Swaaz needed many months to make his guild lvl2

There arent many ways to get money quick either

Youll still use roughly the same amount

What 350usd ? I would never use that much for an item if I did I would regret it doesn't worth it . I do slow amp and wait for luck than waste them right away Edited by heavybowus

What 350usd ? I would never use that much for an item if I did I would regret it doesn't worth it . I do slow amp and wait for luck than waste them right away

Staf/xbow,

swords/axes are easi made a +10 aword with 11k coin, big difference compared to my staff experience. Axe, around 47 sets.

Not always Bro, it's not how many you use it is the moment the sign will succeed in the item . So I have made +10 in 3 pcs twice , weapon , the thing is you choose the way of amp which is the use right away or try different times or days , may one day is bad may other is better , that's my logic

That logic is flawed because you had not states how muchnuounhad apent from 0 to 9 inmthe first place

Amp anataf to 10, you will realise what i mean

I don't say amp is easy Bro relax xd but the way of saying I spent 350 is kinda much for a simple item here and u didn't even try to avoid it . But anyway , yes there is the 0 to 9 also also takes but usually to 10 takes more but it's not always like that I try to say spam ain't always effective , by my side always . I rather wait to succeed than waste and get into my nerves

Just saying, try amp a staff using your technique, you might reach +9 b4 warspesr 6.0

spamming is no different from your method man

As developers have clearly pointed out, there is no right or wrong way to amp, purely psychology

Just saying, try amp a staff using your technique, you might reach +9 b4 warspesr 6.0

spamming is no different from your method man

As developers have clearly pointed out, there is no right or wrong way to amp, purely psychology

You think devs would ever say how to amp? And yes many complain about stave , you actually don't you said kinda proud yes took me 350 . But doesn't mean it is always like that which takes a fortune , besides it is just an amp system bruh