Amplifying - A Great Issue

MCocktail

Should the current amping system get changes? And if yes, how?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Should the current amping system get changes? And if yes, how?

• Remove the Amp System all at once
    • Cut the Amp levels at 5+/6+
    • Remove the Signs
    • Make signs better available to get without MCoins
    • Nerf the amount of damage got from amping
    • Nerf the amount of def got from amping
    • Nerf the amount of damage AND def got from amping
    • Ruin/Enhance Sign Economy (VERY expensive (like ~1399mcoins per set sign))
    • Ruin/Enhance Sign Economy (VERY cheap (like ~30mcoins per set sign))
    • Make Different signs apart from common sign (for e.g. +0-+5 or else) available
    • Meh, no change needed, and the game is balanced as it is

Bump, This is an Issue, and Issues need to be fixed.

If needed we will just keep this topic as much alive as it was in the Arena Tele Map suggestion...

(It only lived of bumps at the end anyway...)

Bump ;D

Yep. Weapons need a HUGE nerf. And defense needs to be enhanced due to the issues of cloth armor.

EDIT: Hey! Maybe you should create a poll on this topic:)

Edited by Nosotraes

Maybe they should lower the price of signs and increase success chance til +8 so everyone can be +8 easily and to be +9 or +10 you need to work hard. +8 players can beat +9 or +10s if you are a "pro" xD And they really need to do something about 900+ damage it is just impossible to tank, they made new weapons but no gears. Before median night accessories update, only tpain and snipedownx hit me more than 430 but now almost everyone hit 400+ its not cool ::'( xD

The high damage is interdimensional indeed... this game is definetly not fun, and raping noobs isn't for a while too.

A game makes more customers if the customers have fun you know (and with it potential payers : :) )

EDIT: POLLS ADDED VOTE ON YOUR OPINION :yahoo:

Edited by MCocktail

I agree amp system sucks.

But I disagree the game has too much damage. Any cloth user with correct build who known how to play can totally defend himself.

You guys think the game has too much burst damage because everyone thinks on amping their weapon but forget about amping their defense.

I bet 90% of people complaining here has their weapon higher amped than their overall defense.

If you wanna argue the game has too much damage, you have to compare a +10 weapon user against a full +10 defense user (helmet, cloak, armor, gloves and boots).

Sure there are people with 900 + damage, but if you amp your defense the same way they amp their weapons, you will get 33% defense (cloth user) so their 900 damage will turn into a measly 300 damage.. And that's not counting resilience damage reduction. Add to that the fact that cloth users tend to have more control skills than other classes and you will realize the game is balanced as long as everyone has the same amp.

I agree amp system sucks.

But I disagree the game has too much damage. Any cloth user with correct build who known how to play can totally defend himself.

You guys think the game has too much burst damage because everyone thinks on amping their weapon but forget about amping their defense.

I bet 90% of people complaining here has their weapon higher amped than their overall defense.

If you wanna argue the game has too much damage, you have to compare a +10 weapon user against a full +10 defense user (helmet, cloak, armor, gloves and boots).

Sure there are people with 900 + damage, but if you amp your defense the same way they amp their weapons, you will get 33% defense (cloth user) so their 900 damage will turn into a measly 300 damage.. And that's not counting resilience damage reduction. Add to that the fact that cloth users tend to have more control skills than other classes and you will realize the game is balanced as long as everyone has the same amp.

AS LONG AS EVERYONE HAS THE SAME AMP

Actually you are right, i got my mace more than i got my def :[ but its only a difference of 1+/2+ :[

Which is the reason there is a conflict... The differences get interdimensional on high amp levels...

Then use signs...

Its like a drug addiction:

• You cant do anything without it (And if you go absent it will backfire)
  • Its financially ruining you
  • You depend from it, and you (nearly) get nothing from it

I didn't have time to read all the replies so not sure if this is suggested yet but:

Craft profession for signs, scrolls, spheres, potions (enchants?) and stuff like that

Make a type of sign which you can get from other means other than miracle shop.

"Incomplete sign of imperishability"

"Can be used for amping items from +0 to +8."

You can get this from norlant quests, crafting, dungeon chests, arena shop and as a boss drop.

Edited by nabnecro

You can get this from norlant quests, crafting, dungeon chests, arena shop and as a boss drop.

Not bad at all :good:

This way even people without using a fortune on mcoins can get +7-8

Edited by ninjamato

TL;DR

Signs are #1 profit making item for AIGrind... this thread is a waste of time. I can guarantee you they wont be making an drastic changes to the amp system. Non-mcoiners just need to keep grinding away/farming and hope for lucky drop to sell to buy from sign sellers. Thats your only hope.

Wew. Added to poll.

Also, 8+ is a bit high for that amp tho...

TL;DR

Signs are #1 profit making item for AIGrind... this thread is a waste of time. I can guarantee you they wont be making an drastic changes to the amp system. Non-mcoiners just need to keep grinding away/farming and hope for lucky drop to sell to buy from sign sellers. Thats your only hope.

The amp system like now is ruining the game, causing people to leave...

What is a game worth without players?

I  think they will have to change it when they realise it.

Edited by MCocktail

Old players are leaving, but many come back because what else is there to play? Not much out there in the mobile market. Also, with every old player that leaves I would say at least 1 or 2 new people make a character. Idk... I agree with you that the amp system sucks, I am not a fan of it either. I am a realest though, and I really dont see them backtracking and removing it.

Amp sucks, but it was here when the game was most active, it's not killing people, releasing 20-24 slowly to milk the community is, as is lack of content, a banner in the same island that people have been killing each other 3 years? it's just the same, with pretty skills and fancy buffs, lazy way to keep people spending, ultimately new island was a fail too compared to the fact it was being developed for 3-4 years lol

signs are available from the arena shop.....

just buy the hp pots from the arena shop and sell back to the trader for gold.

then buy your sign from market.

easy isnt it? ::)

easy isnt it? : :)

Yeah I use that way to obtain signs:) Problem: signs are so damn expensive :bad:

easy isnt it? ::)

Lvl22 winter weps are actually in arena shop too, just buy pots from arena shop and sell back for gold, do this many times

Easy isnt it ::)

Lvl22 winter weps are actually in arena shop too, just buy pots from arena shop and sell back for gold, do this many times

Easy isnt it : :)

Very easy, indeed:) So easy that everyone knows it ;D

Bump, Issues are issues, and they need to be fixed.

Should i stay at 5+ for the changes in amp system? because i dont want to waste too many signs :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I seriously wonder if this topic will get locked sooner or later because it is a serious threat?

Meh.... AIGrind wants to make money... There's nothing bad in that... But, in pursuit of making money... You guys are ruining the game...

Aigrin dont care at all, if you guys non-mcs buyers leave the game. As sulla said, they are just looking for the optimal way to balance time wasted in developping the game and making money.

Every updates have it's MCs part, every event like "woman Ray" "snow boundaries" id

1. I am not going to quit the game.

2. +10 is achievable for free players, just takes a shitload of time to reach.

Not to mention that every update makes almost your whole gear outdated.

I don't know if you can make enought money to always have the best items, at the best amp, and that between 2 updates.

Even by spending your whole day on game.

Guess 3 times why I'm low amped:)

I wait till' the level 30 update, and before that, my gears will always be at max +3.

i think this topic is pointless, because as i said before, aigrind is not going to change anything about the amp system/signs.

It is good as it is, you can easily get atleast +7 if you put some time in it and invest ur money wisely.

And i fully agree with sulla, i did not even bother reading the rest.

ps nosotraes.... if u are waiting for the lvl30 update.... that means u have loads of money. If u dont, it is kinda pointless to say.

Edited by Hotdog#1

That's Warspear. You want to stay in the top players of the update ? Being invited for new quest and dongeon ?

Then pay. Pay for amp every updates'new high lvl stuff.

This is the new flat rate system of Warspear, since it's a free to play.

Don't think that if you buy 10,5k mcs (best ratio MCs/$ during the discount), you will be fine forever. You will start spend them to improve your apparence and gear, (btw, it's not even enought to reach a +10).

And then, your mcs will just vanish

And even if you manage to reach the best, your gear will be outdated soon. Meaning that you will have to buy again and again.

I personally needed to waste ~150$ to finaly understand that this game is just about your money.

I agree...

• 2 weeks later...

So much pointless effort into a post, amplification system will never change, period, this system has been one of their main money maker for 3 years..

Signs at 20k for set, or even lower, it's relatively easy after awhile to average amp to 6/7, nobody is pro because of high amp, if you commit to this game, you will get nicely amped from selling drops or other ways in the end.

Nobody is "pro" high amp or no amp, or being old, this game barely lacks any skill, pot shot and kite, chain stuns correctly, gear correctly or simply, follow common sense (don't walk into that banner with stealth!), nowadays its nuke or get nuked.

Nothing to be considered professional about WS..

The main problem, is releasing items lvl21/22/23/24/25 every couple months, having one set viable for a year or more, is good enough for anybody to amp decently, rich or not.

This

Just Brilliant.

Instead of just throwing all amping sign to arena shop and keep the arena tickets at the same price, i think that when that is done, AiGrind should raise the cost of arena tickets a bit.To like 40 or 60 for a set ;) (I haven't played the game for a while,so i dont remember how much a set of tickets cost.)

Pros of this:

AiGrind does not get bankrupt and warspear stays alive!(Yay!)

We dont win the battles all the time, so getting signs is a challenge.

We get 10-20 free arena tickets a  day and when used properly,we could make some amp signs!

Free mcoins can still support our needs.

Playing more arena will make you more skilled.

Cons of this:

Still got to use mcoins a bit.(No shit)

Arena tickets cost more. :spiteful:

This is just my opinion :)

Instead of just throwing all amping sign to arena shop and keep the arena tickets at the same price, i think that when that is done, AiGrind should raise the cost of arena tickets a bit.To like 40 or 60 for a set ;) (I haven't played the game for a while,so i dont remember how much a set of tickets cost.)

Pros of this:

We get 10-20 free arena tickets a  day and when used properly,we could make some amp signs!

Cons of this:

Kreit idea :good:

Pros of this:

Cons of this:

I akrie too :D

1 ticket costs 4mcoins. 1 set 29 mcoins. Current Economy on US-Sapphire is around 1.3k a set

Dude we need a way to receive signs in game. I'm honestly happy they have untiy signs as boss drops. I was shocked like when u receive a good item from dungeon or surprise chest... I'd shit my pants if we could farm sign impershess.

Or sign impershhhes show up at arena seller 1k ap a pc.

That be kinda fair...

But yes unity signs as drops are cool of AIgrind to let us have..

But.. Still. 160 of them for guild lvl4 issss cool too

Come on.

GM

Dude we need a way to receive signs in game. I'm honestly happy they have untiy signs as boss drops. I was shocked like when u receive a good item from dungeon or surprise chest... I'd shit my pants if we could farm sign impershess.

Or sign impershhhes show up at arena seller 1k ap a pc.

That be kinda fair...

But yes unity signs as drops are cool of AIgrind to let us have..

But.. Still. 160 of them for guild lvl4 issss cool too

Come on.

GM

We can. But honestly, i have seen more possible SD drops in e.g. kota than a Sign[gift]

bump also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump, you need to be able to get signs easier than shop and guild tournament

i wonder is someone amped 10+ with only free signs, e.g. guild tournament signs