Amplifying - A Great Issue

MCocktail

Should the current amping system get changes? And if yes, how?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Should the current amping system get changes? And if yes, how?

• Remove the Amp System all at once
    • Cut the Amp levels at 5+/6+
    • Remove the Signs
    • Make signs better available to get without MCoins
    • Nerf the amount of damage got from amping
    • Nerf the amount of def got from amping
    • Nerf the amount of damage AND def got from amping
    • Ruin/Enhance Sign Economy (VERY expensive (like ~1399mcoins per set sign))
    • Ruin/Enhance Sign Economy (VERY cheap (like ~30mcoins per set sign))
    • Make Different signs apart from common sign (for e.g. +0-+5 or else) available
    • Meh, no change needed, and the game is balanced as it is

All dungeons can be completed with a party of +0 amp. It just takes a little longer and it's less forgiving with mistakes. If you are a +0 then why don't you just party with other +0s instead of crying because you cant jump into a party with +10 pros?

Edited by nabnecro

"All dungeons can be completed with a party of +0 amp"

Someone told you ? You ever tried ? Or you just invented this information ?

As far as I know, there isn't a +0 club ; especially at high lvl.

"with +10 pros?" What do you mean with "pro" ?

+10 is not pro. It's actually n00b. Sorry, but let's get back to the amping issue. I say it should be nerfed.

+10 is not pro. It's actually n00b. Sorry, but let's get back to the amping issue. I say it should be nerfed.

Let me say one last thing:

10+ is 10+. Its neither pro nor noob. Amp does not show if pro or noob.

Just go with dmg nerf

Let me say one last thing:

10+ is 10+. Its neither pro nor noob. Amp does not show if pro or noob.

Just go with dmg nerf

If you nerf, nerf good. Also nerf defence :blush:

I'm busy with school at the moment.

Swamps got me many money, indeed, but I need repair scrolls for that.

Quests.... School, as said before.

If u now how to move in shrecks territory u only need 1set. It will be enough for a month or two

yh that too.

But as i see none of those amping scrubs are really caring about their def things, they may stay like that.

Actually no pala goes for full tank with shields and stuff.

They all choose path of DK and try it with spears.

Noone does mace+shield. Everyone tells me to take spear. Ill maybe think about spear after i get my shield.

I have 1+ Mace. I dont have signs nor the interest to buy them atm.

They even are noob enough to enchant their precious spear and mace with dmg. They can be enchanted with magic for a reason.

How to duck shit up:

Take Mace+Shield. Noone will be able to kill u (~3k def 2~mres with all with 1+or 2+  lvl18 equipment BUT WITH SHIELD)

Enchant mace with magic

Now u have as much magic as a spear+dmg enchant peasant. To use this oppotunity, Heal your allies (and yourself), Banner the shit out of their ass and prove your dominance.

They go straight for dmg. And this is their weakness. Sure, people are hard to kill when they have full amp stuff, but dmg threatens more than def

Edited by MCocktail

If u now how to move in shrecks territory u only need 1set. It will be enough for a month or two

yh that too.

But as i see none of those amping scrubs are really caring about their def things, they may stay like that.

Actually no pala goes for full tank with shields and stuff.

They all choose path of DK and try it with spears.

Noone does mace+shield. Everyone tells me to take spear. Ill maybe think about spear after i get my shield.

I have 1+ Mace. I dont have signs nor the interest to buy them atm.

They even are noob enough to enchant their precious spear and mace with dmg. They can be enchanted with magic for a reason.

How to duck shit up:

Take Mace+Shield. Noone will be able to kill u (~3k def 2~mres with all with 1+or 2+  lvl18 equipment BUT WITH SHIELD)

Enchant mace with magic

Now u have as much magic as a spear+dmg enchant peasant. To use this oppotunity, Heal your allies (and yourself), Banner the shit out of their ass and prove your dominance.

They go straight for dmg. And this is their weakness. Sure, people are hard to kill when they have full amp stuff, but dmg threatens more than def

i was the only healer paladin before magic update lol

everyone back then had 2h mace with damage crystal, and i was runnin around in full magic gear with magic crystal 1h mace healing 495 with 5 aura 5 heal :P

2rn79tw.jpg

poley always made fun of me kiting rogues back in the day, using fetters to run and heal 500

Every tower drops them. Signs are "consumables."

Show me a pic of a sign dropped in a boss's dungeon treasury. :)

Show me a pic of a sign dropped in a boss's dungeon treasury. :)

I'm sorry, I can't. 

Im sorry but what the hell is he suggesting?

I think..... If I look good... Maybe... It could be something like... Hmm..... Yes, kinda looks like..... An amping nerf

Edited by Nosotraes

i was the only healer paladin before magic update lol

everyone back then had 2h mace with damage crystal, and i was runnin around in full magic gear with magic crystal 1h mace healing 495 with 5 aura 5 heal :P

2rn79tw.jpg

poley always made fun of me kiting rogues back in the day, using fetters to run and heal 500

Its funny how its noob now to have 2h mace. (I think it is)

What item class are signs? If not conumables... WhAt aRe ThEY??

What item class are signs? If not conumables... WhAt aRe ThEY??

They are consumables. I think he's just mixing up unity signs ans signs of imperishablility.

They are consumables. I think he's just mixing up unity signs ans signs of imperishablility.

I would like to see Noso answering that.

All of your threads suggest changes that avoid the P2P parts of the game. Warspear is a for profit business... they arent going to do any of this stuff. 

I would like to see Noso answering that.

He told me that he got muted from legion for "spamming"... didnt see him post a pointless sentence.

Y U DO DIS LEGION

If i dont post anything for the next 3 days, that means i got muted too lol

Actually yes. Sorry that was off topic %)

If anyone got signs in dg, pls report it!

Its dang important for the importance of this thread!

Yes u can get signs in dg, this guy in my pt got 2of them

Do u mean "Unity Sign(s)" or "Sign of Impershability"? And who do you mean by "this guy"?

Dood look at this topic.

"Amplifying - a great issue"

Did you even read this?

People are buying unitiy signs for amp for sure.

Dood look at this topic.

Did you even read this?

preaseee help mehh my unity sign did not insure wpns... its lost :(

Dood look at this topic.

Did you even read this?

Amp sys is great as it is!

Signs Of Imperishability

Bring me a proof!

"This guy" is a person who was in my pt when we did Captured Outpost

A low lvl dungeon then, nice to hear.

Hmm, i ever saw the suggestion 'add the success percentage'

yeah i agree... Something like if u want to amp from +0 to +1 there will be appear the percentage below the amp option (e.g 100%), if its from +9 to +10 so the success percentage is 1%?

Hmm, i ever saw the suggestion 'add the success percentage'

yeah i agree... Something like if u want to amp from +0 to +1 there will be appear the percentage below the amp option (e.g 100%), if its from +9 to +10 so the success percentage is 1%?

Someone said, the devs are hiding the info because so they could nerf and buff the percentages as they want, without notifying the user. Thinking of it, smart move.

I have seen Sign of Imperishability as a reward in Norlant Swamps quest but it's so rare and I think dungeons, bosses may drop them, too. Btw, about the topic, nerfing the percentage of damage increase from amplification would somewhat atleast give chance those low amped players to execute high amped ones. But nerfing the defence percentage is a bad idea. If it will be nerfed, then also reduce the penetration a character can get especially rangers and rogues.

Edited by philshirn

I have seen Sign of Imperishability as a reward in Norlant Swamps quest but it's so rare and I think dungeons, bosses may drop them, too. Btw, about the topic, nerfing the percentage of damage increase from amplification would somewhat atleast give chance those low amped players to execute high amped ones. But nerfing the defence percentage is a bad idea. If it will be nerfed, then also reduce the penetration a character can get especially rangers and rogues.

My def on my pala is ~3k, so pene should still be ok ;) (he is 1+!)

Edit: shouldve read more carefully :facepalm:

Edited by MCocktail

My def on my pala is ~3k, so pene should still be ok ;) (he is 1+!)

Edit: shouldve read more carefully :facepalm:

Penetration is pretty useful, you know. Btw I thought this was an amp topic not an enchantments topic?

Penetration is pretty useful, you know. Btw I thought this was an amp topic not an enchantments topic?

He talked about the effectiveness of pene because of high def amp

Anyway, Def amp can be as it is. the dmg percentage stucks at 40~50% after all, no matter how high the def is.

As i said, its the damage that is the bane of this '-'

My apologies if that was out of topic. I have a question about the Penetration. For example, a DK has a 4k def and I think it can reduce 38% of the incoming damage and a ranger with 8% Penetration hit him. Does that 8% reduces the 4k def making it 3860 or does it reduce the 38% making it 30%? Sorry again if this was out of the topic. I just want to know the logic of Penetration.

Edited by philshirn

to my knowledge it will reduce the defense, its not as helpful as the stat-description sounds. its not completely based on percentages. it all depends on your opponents defense, therefore if youre against cloth-armor classes its not necessary, unless youre also a magic user, magic vs magic used to not need penetration 100% of the time. but with the accessory amp update its no longer the case. penetration is situational, but is useful

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 2 weeks later...

And nothing will be done about it.

Sorry, but it's reality:/ All devs want is money and amping system is still their best way to make money.

If this problem does go radical, we have to change the name from amping from being ultimate max dmg to

Noobs option of choice, Basicly the community has to HATE the amp system for a change. Everyone mobbs the high amped ones. It's a very bad, radical method but it will happen, if the devs dont change it.

Warspear Online does get popular, and there are more players. Many of them don't pay for a game, even more do pay, but not enough to become pros. The difference between the Rich and the Poor will get too big. People eventually pick on high amped ones, making them (one of) the most hated players in the game.

Why isn't this happening on other games. Because they have earned it. They spent time, effort or simply their skill for their things.

Clash of Clans: A very old player. The persistance to get their trphies up. Their skill at attacks. Gems are very expensive, and they don't do too many things.

League of Legends: Buying RP would get you nothing but more skins. Nothing more. There is no elo boost, no legal one. And the gameplay is very important too.

There are many, way to many games which don't allow you at your richness as WS.

In WS however, you can theorithcly get a simple simpler lvl3 noob sword, amp it to 10+ get great charms, and everyone will die from your massivly amped sword, you payed excessivly much for. There is only one (regular kind) Of weapons which are the novice ones. Guess what? They are paid for.

This crisis might get WS, and thus aigrind a very big loss of players. AIgrind might die from this.

Edited by MCocktail

• 3 weeks later...

Bump, This is an Issue, and Issues need to be fixed.

If needed we will just keep this topic as much alive as it was in the Arena Tele Map suggestion...

(It only lived of bumps at the end anyway...)

Edited by MCocktail