Where To Level Up?

olle3

Question

Hi, I am new at this game and I love it, but unfortunately I am stuck on level 9. I am Forsaken, Death Knight and I have done all of the quests at Moraktar - Isle of Forsaken exept Hidden Hall, that I cant finish. I dont know where to find new quests. I tried Godgorrath, Irselnorth and Ayvondil but none quests for me. And I am tired to do these blue special quest at Snowy Bound over and over again...

Thanks for hel

Edited by olle3

6 answers to this question

Thanks, it coud not be problem but I really dont know how complete this quest... Do I make this at party with other players? Quest description tells me nothing...

Use your map there should be green areas or grean dots. You can also check it by: Menu - Quests - Click on the quest - Menu - Show on map.

Edited by Legionn

Hi, I am new at this game and I love it, but unfortunately I am stuck on level 9. I am Forsaken, Death Knight and I have done all of the quests at Moraktar - Isle of Forsaken exept Hidden Hall, that I cant finish. I dont know where to find new quests. I tried Godgorrath, Irselnorth and Ayvondil but none quests for me. And I am tired to do these blue special quest at Snowy Bound over and over again...

Thanks for help, Varlochmat

well,you need to enter the cave or dg or whatever (idk in forsakens) and find someone that have quest or dnt have to help you and done it and find more quest(yellow quests) :good:  :good: