Development Of Base Skills?

vaginadare

Now that you've introduced the new aspect of 'expert' skills into the game, what happens to the the development of more 'base' skills?

Not sure if anyone has thought of it but why not continue creating base skills for characters? I mean, it would really help low leveled characters or arena chars to have a wide variety of skills to pick from. Of course they will be in the same dimension of power as the other base skills and should not be as strong/outrageous as expert skills.

Even though you started making expert skills, I reckon it would still be a good idea to put some focus into adding more base skills.

Benefits

- low levels have a wider variety of skills to choose from

- won't need to pay gold because they come with the character

- really adds diversity amongst people of the same class as people will have more skills to assign to their taste.

So yeah.... Instead of just focusing on making expert skills, base skills would be pretty neat too ^^.

Hope you agree ^^

Maybe you don't understand what in saying, by base skills, I'm talking about the first 5 skills each character gets when they create characters. Now that they have introduced expert skills into the game, they no longer create any more base skills for people.

Which means, loweveled characters(lower than 18) are always gonna be stuck with those 5 skills unless they go to 18 to buy expert skills. The suggestion is to keep on developing base skills( in co-ordinance with expert skills) so that new players/low levels/arena chars have a wider variety of skills to choose from and will add much more diversity amongst players as you would assign skills to your quicklaunch depending on you. It Would also help players who are too poor to be able to but expert skills.

Edited by vaginadare

Maybe a build like in AoHo (a old java online game). I mean u increase a skill to unlock others. Like thunder lvl3> thunder wave> lightning storm, Fire arrow lvl2 + Explosive trap lvl2> Explosive Arrow or Earth quake lvl2 + Lightning Shield = Shock Wave. But with not much skill points, u can make many ways to play with the same hero.

I clearly understand what you are saying, but the expert skills are one of the worst additions to the game. New base-skills would be good, but 5 is enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Base skills until lvl 18 isn't a good idea for me! You can check this "Expert Passive skills" idea for low levels and support it! :)

Edited by Ninja X

And after level 18? Skills deleted? What if you got familiar with them?

What I'm suggesting is to keep on making base skills, not just make expert skills.

If someone reaches lvl 18 why should their base skills be deleted lol?

-----

Base skills stay with the character forever whereas expert skills can be removed(forgotten).

If you remember what the devs said, players assign skills most useful to them. So devs can just make numerous base skills which gives lower level characters( and higher leveled) more of a variety of skills to choose from to make their very own unique skill set.

What I'm suggesting is to keep on making base skills, not just make expert skills.

If someone reaches lvl 18 why should their base skills be deleted lol?

-----

Base skills stay with the character forever whereas expert skills can be removed(forgotten).

If you remember what the devs said, players assign skills most useful to them. So devs can just make numerous base skills which gives lower level characters( and higher leveled) more of a variety of skills to choose from to make their very own unique skill set.

Please, 5 base skills is enough to play the game.