Chuck Norris Of Warspear

Sirrah

Roland can count to infinity. Twice. While killing elm. With bare hands. before doing all dungeon runs. Without any stamina. All in exactly 4 seconds. He said he might try counting to infinity 3times on Christmas event.

Roland can count to infinity. Twice. While killing elm. With bare hands. before doing all dungeon runs. Without any stamina. All in exactly 4 seconds. He said he might try counting to infinity 3times on Christmas event.

Lol I like this one with doing dungeon without using stamina :D :D

Best one ever.

R0land does not talk to us on ws because he knows, that one word will change the fabric of space and time... Wait, i was talking about a slight breeze which comes out of his mouth when he once tried to talk without destroying everything. Tried. I'll probably get banished to the other realm for this, doubting R0land. Anyway, when he tried to talk, the fabric of space and time changed, allowing people to go back in time and redo quests in one day for multiple times. Lord R0land saved us, good that he fixed it. Also, a word?!?! A word will undo absolutely everything. Nuff said

Edited by The Ranmage

R0land can see the Name, Class, and Level of Molotow's caster name in the signature.

Edited by gladiator

R0land can see the Name, Class, and Level of Molotow's caster name in the signature.

LOLOLOLOOL LMAO ROLF XD

Edit: DAMN U I JUST ALMOST CHOKED ON WATER BECAUSE I WAS DRINKIN

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

• 8 months later...

R0land can see John Cena

Actually R0land was in Charge of the Speae, but when he touched it it burst so he convinced the gods of arinar that they did it

When R0land is at the toilet it is known as "omg lucky drop lol" and everyone in wc says that they are in the same party as the one blessed with an ultimate drop

• 3 weeks later...

When roland decided to go to elm to 1v1 it, elm decided it would be best to turn back into a neutral tree, wiping the boss of the server, forever when roland entered any square in warspear, all mobs would turn natural due to his mighty presence.

Clint Eastwood was glad to be able to play the role of Roland's profile picture.

Edited by Gladiator

• 1 month later...

Been working with the yanks of late and the amount of chuck Norris jokes Ive heard is limitless and hilarious,, some examples

Chuck Norris can kill 2 stones with 1 bird

Chuck Norris doesnt believe in religion, religion believes in chuck Norris

Chuck Norris can read Braille

Anymore for anymore