Chuck Norris Of Warspear

Sirrah

Hey guys,

All of you must be familiar with Chuck Norris jokes.

But what you don't know. Chuck Norris lost PvP with Roland. Lol.

Today Roland was online for quite a time. People were spamming ws chat with hilarious messages like. "Roland is farming swamp slug."

Lol. Let's make a thread for that. All of you, post your Roland jokes here.

I'll start.

Roland farmed jerboa and got Lev 22 weapon.

R0land can 1 stamina heroic termitary with only his fists.

The last person to ever call R0land a noob is now known as "Faceless" because of the beat down he received.

The war spear was created from R0lan's finger nail.

R0land can amp to +10 without failure or signs because "luck" is too scared to stop him.

R0land's trainee student is the white wanderer.

Miracle coins are created using R0land's frozen saliva.

The first person to deal more than 0 dmg on R0land, wins the game. Forever.

The last person to ever call R0land a noob is now known as "Faceless" because of the beat down he received.

R0land can amp to +10 without failure or signs because "luck" is too scared to stop him.

LMFAO

Roland can kill Obelisks (Those things in the Tellus stones quest that kill you with exact your max. hp)

That's pretty badass.

R0land can kill Evil Sandro, Demonologist, and all the other epic bosses with his bare hands, at once.

Edited by Nosotraes

Becoming the Best: The Guide to Killing R0land Edition 1

Lesson 1: Say good bye to your friends and family because you're about to die a slow and painful death.

Lesson 2: Buy the following 9 editions to learn how to write a dying will.

• 1 month later...

Some time ago, Lord R0land I, first roland. wanted to be a noob. So he grabbed every simple weapon he could fin, (gray lvl1s). But everytime he grabbed that wep, the power from his bare hands splittet onto the that piece of junk. It was 2 stronk for r0land the I s needs, as he wanted to troll. When he was tired of this madness, he took all swords and threw them away over the sea... The impact was so heavy, that some of the power of his enchanted junk splittet again, onto a filthy garbage rat. As the rat was statisfied with its new power he rested, only to see that his weapons got stolen, apparently by many prehistoric insects. The rat become insane, and the rats spirit flew, and infected every single mind it could find. The Filth was born. It still ravages upon ayvondyl, trying to find his weapons, but he didn't reached upon the insects he once was so mad about. He has to overpower the inhabitants of his own land first.

Till today, when brave warriors try to destroy the filth and the termites*, they sometimes find the unique

Enchanted weapons of the lord.

Statisfied?

PS: I dont know t about the lore well enough, i am just filling loreholes i dont know. Plis no h8 m8  :P

Edited by MCocktail

R0land is currently spending 30 to life in prison for taking it too far when a player challenged him to a pvp fight. Apparently he wasn't satisfied with only beating the guy's character...

Wut...? Don't understand your post, cocktail :blush:

1. rolands ancient grandfather basicly created the lords enchanted weapons and the filth

2. Roland cloned himself, but his strentgh doubled was too much for 1 universe. so the universe splitted, which my be an explanation for different game realms

• 7 months later...

Roland ducks all the ♥♥♥♥♥es in forum no one was spared

That's not funny

He is probably laughing hard. Or not. He may be hiring an Assassin to kill us all, as he knows where we all live:P

For what does he need an assassin to kill us all? I mean hello, he's Roland, his punches are harder than Chuck Norris's roundhouse kicks o.O Edited by Julie

Roses are red
Violets are blue
We all should believe
that Roland is always true

What da duck did I just say?

Roland tried to count to infinite, but he failed. Then, he went online and server broke down under the pressure of his mighty fame.

• 1 month later...

hahahaha took me 15 min to getover from this joke

roland can bring us all back to Noob-age by turning our chars to level 1

That aint a joke, its true!

Roland can get 5 skill points on expert skills