Charmer vs Paladin

BeardedMafia

Hi! I have played warspear on and off but I want to really sink my teeth into this game. So trying to decide between Charmer and Paladin (maybe also beastmaster?)

I play mostly solo, but also love group content (if I can ever figure out how to get into a group...) I like support type characters, but want the ability to solo stuff too. PvP and PvE are both equally important too.

What class should I choose main? They're all so cool!!

always pick new generation classes

Paladins are defensive in nature and has a shield. 

Charmers are closer to a support class and they can heal and summon.

I will say it's your choice so choose whatever you like. 

Most tank classes are slower to start off with. I recommend Charmers as you will have a higher chance to join guilds

I'd recommend Paladin if your interest is PvP and PvE equally, I don't know much about Charmers in PvE, but Paladin is one of the better classes and most versatile. In terms of support, Paladin beats Charmer as well in healing and protection, however Charmers have better control skills.

But on the Sentinels' side, Paladin is one of the most demanded classes in guilds, IDK what @Drakoknight is talking about. AoE controls are key in GvG, and Paladin has that + AoE damage booster skills

If you have the time, check out my new guide on Paladins :)

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

I'd recommend Paladin if your interest is PvP and PvE equally, I don't know much about Charmers in PvE, but Paladin is one of the better classes and most versatile. In terms of support, Paladin beats Charmer as well in healing and protection, however Charmers have better control skills.

But on the Sentinels' side, Paladin is one of the most demanded classes in guilds, IDK what @Drakoknight is talking about. AoE controls are key in GvG, and Paladin has that + AoE damage booster skills

If you have the time, check out my new guide on Paladins :)

I was talking about Charmers in the Legion. Us sapphire Charmers are favorable in guilds due to their dogs and their healing. Aswell as many support skills that makes them excellent for dealing with bosses and even gvgs

Long story short. Charmer is a great free to play character. Paladin is a very slow start since you have just 1 damage skill and also, the class drains a lot of mana. Both maps are annoying. In my opinion, Sentinels first map is the hardest. You can't get help from Orphan Lake quest. Charmers, you can solo your way without need much help. Charmers are great farming character. Paladin, you gonna be doing a lot of investments. Good luck

9 hours ago, Shadowmon said:

Long story short. Charmer is a great free to play character. Paladin is a very slow start since you have just 1 damage skill and also, the class drains a lot of mana. Both maps are annoying. In my opinion, Sentinels first map is the hardest. You can't get help from Orphan Lake quest. Charmers, you can solo your way without need much help. Charmers are great farming character. Paladin, you gonna be doing a lot of investments. Good luck

Plus Charmer with 3 dog and one bird can kill most players