muntasar

Yush you on my rogues ignore list I never saw you ask for a pvp I'll pvp you with my druid anytime since your so mighty you shouldn't have a problem

howling has also the extras 3/3 and so does vortex ur telling me u have all skills studied and all slots in guild maxed and eligible to cmpete in a tourney or have won one? cus if so then wow u go lol

howling has also the extras 3/3 and so does vortex ur telling me u have all skills studied and all slots in guild maxed and eligible to cmpete in a tourney or have won one? cus if so then wow u go lol

We are lv14s and we can't go to tourny unless we spam a lot of pots of permanence :) , yes we have all the skills from lv 1 to 3 studied 3/3 slots in guild maxed too the only thing we can't do is go to a tourny.

nowdays is more cheap pay 150k or 250k to sithlords for a slot than spend all ur money in mc coins buying pots,ticks and all those shit to win a tourny.

You were already kicked and you're not able to join anymore.

so you're calling yourself a pro when you always ignore me everytime i try to challenge to a pvp you just put me on ignore list and logg off %) Good luck being a pro using Evildoll's gears :)

I still think lennojx is better and cyber is just a weak,poor and a dirty american.

What's up with calling me a dirty American? That's racist and I'm not American. You should be banned for this.

I've posted ss of leaving tspfighter in ss topic I don't need to lie, plus I don't have time to PvP you, you lost 2-1 and video is on YouTube. Stop crying

We are lv14s and we can't go to tourny unless we spam a lot of pots of permanence :) , yes we have all the skills from lv 1 to 3 studied 3/3 slots in guild maxed too the only thing we can't do is go to a tourny.

nowdays is more cheap pay 150k or 250k to sithlords for a slot than spend all ur money in mc coins buying pots,ticks and all those shit to win a tourny.

Since you're talking about skills, helped you poor nubs with unity signs and gold :[

Yush you on my rogues ignore list I never saw you ask for a pvp I'll pvp you with my druid anytime since your so mighty you shouldn't have a problem

I would like to pvp you,but you are koes by nbk,badjuju and at least 15 more guilds in pvp cave its actually impossible for you to go to pvp lol

Gouge failed 2 times, you had to signal from distance just to start first and still lost. I've no time to PvP you, watch it and cry again ;*

Edited by Cybernem

We don't have to go cave *z* there's other spots to and I was just in cave today juju didn't touch me and nbk on does in numbers so keep making excuses nadir is always empty and so is the spot at the 4th map

Thats all you can offer after playing this game for years? Lmao

I can offer you a level 15 priest with almost full level 9 gear (bought in the shop) :blush:

most of +10 nab mcoiners forget bout how important is to look sexy. pimply learnt that very wel tho

look_sexy.png

Bot deez pro wepun to match my sexy outfit. 3k onle 

wepun_lv7.png

most of +10 nab mcoiners forget bout how important is to look sexy. pimply learnt that very wel tho

look_sexy.png

Bot deez pro wepun to match my sexy outfit. 3k onle

wepun_lv7.png

Noobs like you spend their time and money on that xd

This stuff makes someone 'pro' , being helpful and useful for the game , amp doesnt matter

So does it make me pro for never turning in 6 shadows so I can help a lot of elves do it?

can't see any hostility here, onle nab priests too nab to get six shaduws dun

LOL to get 6 shadows done I've done it I just don't turn it in to help questors cuz nab priest can't do them:D. Are you misunderstanding me?

Edited by Itachifire

LOL to get 6 shadows done I've done it I just don't turn it in to help questors cuz nab priest can't do them:D. Are you misunderstanding me?

Lol, good boy Itachi :P help me when I'm doing it on my Necro soon :blush:

deez is EXCUSES. u sound as nab as jarla wen he used to presume lv15 wepuns

And you sound as nub as the biggest idiot on earth with that f*cked up way to talk :fool: sorry for my bad behaviour this time :tease:

Lvl 15 flambergues keep being one of the best weapons for rogue with their amazing stats,and i could kill any of your lvl 19-20 chars using just one of these flambergues. Thats the difference between a noob player as you and me.

;)

Edited by Jarlaxxle

too much hostlity an haturs, deez is goin off-topic (i mean itachi of course)

so.. lez go bak to wat it matters

not teh best.. not teh higest ampd.. but an awesum frend an very pro skilled bd

liza.png

too much hostlity an haturs, deez is goin off-topic (i mean itachi of course)

so.. lez go bak to wat it matters

not teh best.. not teh higest ampd.. but an awesum frend an very pro skilled bd

Talking about hater lol? Itachi the hater? Lmao Fran you made my day. Everyone can see who is sounding like one. Take a good look at yourself in the mirror and there's the hater here. And yes you are an awesome friend that's why I don't take anything you say personal.

liza.png

Edited by Itachifire

And you sound as nub as the biggest idiot on earth with that f*cked up way to talk :fool: sorry for my bad behaviour this time :tease:

LOL pay no mind he is just messing around. I know in fact he respects me as much as I respect him.

Edited by Itachifire