muntasar

If you fight me you may call me a runner but you'll find me nearly always running (kiting) untill my bind cds are up, I call that kiting as I don't want a melee up my ass

Edited by Phalanx

I just met them two in arena they are pretty good they killed nest my partner then ran away only to both die to me xD but good team work though you both make a great team :D

And don't hate on a new 2x2 team they are good team first nerco I saw that lasted more than 5 hits vs me so well done they are some of the better 2x2 teams I've gone up against this season

I just met them two in arena they are pretty good they killed nest my partner then ran away only to both die to me xD but good team work though you both make a great team :D

xD :troll:

in the last months, i've killed more mcs than him, finished more quests and dungeons, helped more questors, won more arenas, crafted more items, won more pvps, earnt more guild points and won more tournaments than yellowmilks. how can he be better than me? D:

cus he doesnt live in argentina (OO Burn)

Jk #1 melee is twerkforme #1 caster is eaglewars most lv14s suck ballz not even gona lie also gotta give itachims credit he ducks ♥♥♥♥♥es lv24 faster then ryderx clap for de pros they were blessed by pvprange m8

If you fight me you may call me a runner but you'll find me nearly always running (kiting) untill my bind cds are up, I call that kiting as I don't want a melee up my ass

I havent seen any pro kitter running

in the last months, i've killed more mcs than him, finished more quests and dungeons, helped more questors, won more arenas, crafted more items, won more pvps, earnt more guild points and won more tournaments than yellowmilks. how can he be better than me? D:

Cause he has quitted over 2 months ago :facepalm:

This stuff makes someone 'pro' , being helpful and useful for the game , amp doesnt matter 

Cause he has quitted over 2 months ago

alrity... let's change teh statements so dat everywun can be happi:

Eaglewars #1 pro pala lv14

Princefran #1 sexy pala lv14

Yellowmiks #1 pro pala lv14

Jarla = king of the weak chikns

I can accept that :blush: except Jarla to be a weak chicken :D

Im still waiting for ur ranger to kick ur ass in PvP just using 1 wpn ;)

Prince you are nothing compared to Yellowmiks :nea:

I actually pvped to both of them and Prince is harder to kill.

Yello has higher amp,but prince has higher and better stats.

cus he doesnt live in argentina (OO Burn)

Jk #1 melee is twerkforme #1 caster is eaglewars most lv14s suck ballz not even gona lie also gotta give itachims credit he ducks ♥♥♥♥♥es lv24 faster then ryderx clap for de pros they were blessed by pvprange m8

Would change twerk  for Communism's bd or dk and  eagle for lennojx or communism or the new beast in the town Kindemo :)

I never said I would always win and if your so "confident" in yourself let's pvp if your not scared you can't except defeat twerk rogue can even beat you and the only time you care to fight is if it's 3v1 so yea keep talking big here you never will beat me 1v1 and you know it

Would change twerk for Communism's bd or dk and eagle for lennojx or communism or the new beast in the town Kindemo :)

Aw looks like he just wanted to replace them with "tspfighter", kindemo is no where near pro, the way he build that shaman explains a lot lol.

Aw looks like he just wanted to replace them with "tspfighter", kindemo is no where near pro, the way he build that shaman explains a lot lol.

aw looks like someone is still butthurt cuz it was kicked of TSPfighter..

I said com,lennojx and kin cuz they are strong and well amped. :D

aw looks like someone is still butthurt cuz it was kicked of TSPfighter..

I said com,lennojx and kin cuz they are strong and well amped. :D

When did I get kicked from TSP? Lenno is op but eagle is still so much better anyways this topic is about level 14 pros and you aren't one of us yea yushiko is noob, so gtfo :D

I never said I would always win and if your so "confident" in yourself let's pvp if your not scared you can't except defeat twerk rogue can even beat you and the only time you care to fight is if it's 3v1 so yea keep talking big here you never will beat me 1v1 and you know it

says the guy who i challenged to 1vs1 yesterday and he just came like a boss and ganked me:D

When did I get kicked from TSP? Lenno is op but eagle is still so much better anyways this topic is about level 14 pros and you aren't one of us yea yushiko is noob, so gtfo :D

You were already kicked and  you're not able to join anymore.

so you're calling yourself a pro when you always ignore me everytime i try to challenge to a pvp you just put me on ignore list and logg off %) Good luck being a pro using Evildoll's gears :)

I still think lennojx is better and cyber is just a weak,poor and a dirty american.  

Twerkforme has been in vortex and howling as a low level which are way better in buffs and Reputation wise then tspfighter Tspfighter also kicked well tspfighter so its like whatss the point of that guild there is no point only way to get in is spend 50k on a lv14