muntasar

I know ppl who have problems in their brain,but this guy born with them*z* omg what a dumbass

Lame, I don't know what being dumb has to do with speaking the truth. You don't know her but assumed they are different person, just like izeynk is communism and you assume he is eagle. You need help bro

^^ Exactly nestlya

Lame, I don't know what being dumb has to do with speaking the truth. You don't know her but assumed they are different person, just like izeynk is communism and you assume he is eagle. You need help bro

^^ Exactly nestlya

%) When did i assume that izneyk is eagle %)?

Yes,I know her since 4 years ago,when she was the strongest bd in the server (Xmoonlight),but i guess you don't know that bd cuz you're just a newbie :D

Krackel and krackers are both in my friend list of my ws facebook thats why i know they are different ppl, Bellato can use krackels char cuz they are sisters -_- thats the only reason,but they aren't the same person.

%) When did i assume that izneyk is eagle %)?

Yes,I know her since 4 years ago,when she was the strongest bd in the server (Xmoonlight),but i guess you don't know that bd cuz you're just a newbie :D

Krackel and krackers are both in my friend list of my ws facebook thats why i know they are different ppl, Bellato can use krackels char cuz they are sisters -_- thats the only reason,but they aren't the same person.

I wish you were smart enough to really know someone.

So where is your argument to say that im wrong? :D

Not argument, you're stupid and it's a fact. They are the same person and if she let her sister use priest it doesn't mean priest is of her sister. I've talked to her today and it's confirmed krackers and krackel are the same person. Now don't argue, just ask her. I'm just curious what's your IQ bro? I think you're a special kid. :[

Btw her sister is krystel.

Edited by cybernem

Krystel is no longer her/her sister as far as i know

Well krackel told me it's her sister and she doesn't play anymore.

Baskentii, didn't you scam that +10 sword you had once? As far as I know you can't afford it or you were kissing pacha arse :[ Anyways, I don't steal characters or items, all of my characters are in same account and all items belongs to me. Your assumption and making stupid stories doesn't affect me, only truth hurts lel. You didn't tell me your IQ special kid, I bet it's in negative :[

I bought that sword from pacha when it was +9, and not all those lv13 items rogue don't belong to you lol, you're using evilldoll's item.

Actually evildoll was using my items, icantwin knows everything anyways where is my dragon suit since we're talking about scammers and stealers haha xd

You afk in arena i automatically presume you're the biggest dick on ws....@phalanx

Owwww somebody's mad, that's cute :3

Edited by Phalanx

Owwww somebody's mad, that's cute :3

Stop to provoke him I gave him a warning point because he insulted you but if you don't stop to provoke you will receive one either

Stop to provoke him I gave him a warning point because he insulted you but if you don't stop to provoke you will receive one either

I'm not provoking anyone, that's my way of saying "haiii mod, I guess tis guy desherves a warning shpoint"

I'm not provoking anyone, that's my way of saying "haiii mod, I guess tis guy desherves a warning shpoint"

Would you mind throwing it through Google translate to translate it into normal Engrish?:-[

The insult was not forwarded to a specific person if you read the sentence properly.

Oh sigh..what more do you expect from a fan-mod, keeping personal hate before doing their job haha.

And phalanx , i dont get mad in game or at forums, at most annoyed,and this case 'when certain specials speak jibberish' does not fit the aggresive list

Now back to the topic.

The insult was not forwarded to a specific person if you read the sentence properly.

Oh sigh..what more do you expect from a fan-mod, keeping personal hate before doing their job haha.

And phalanx , i dont get mad in game or at forums, at most annoyed,and this case 'when certain specials speak jibberish' does not fit the aggresive list

Now back to the topic.

Just wanna keep my sections clean from any way of insults or offensive words.

P.S. I didn't hate before you started to post shit here about me being a fan mod.

P.P.S. I neither hate Phalanx or anyone else here

P.P.P.S. I actually defended you but omg never mind :D 

You hate me secretly, you're ready to put a key logger in the exchange system to delete my chars lel

^ like making a level 14?

You still want me to join your guild? :blush:

I got a lvl12 mage maybe I will level him to 14 :P Idk yet because Mrskrillex and I wanna make MC's

I and me friend enjoy arena, and play many cause we try a team play
Me and my friend acridfearz fears faced two rogues.

namely Reflect and Outttsiders.

*so me friend took ss, here the story goes*

Me can say no to pvp, but tis guy keeps asking and annoys us on the way he speak 

(Just Look at 1st pic)

Asks for pvp, then he pvp me i killed him with me noob necro i dont wear any rings. and says I run

(Look 2nd pic)

Then says next time no pvp, go war.

(3rd pic)

What can u say, he asks for pvp, then cries after a loss. he cant take loss ;D  

what an I-diot. ty for reading. pisout! ::)

post-41009-0-35271500-1438869321_thumb.jpg

post-41009-0-13371700-1438869892_thumb.jpg

post-41009-0-80386500-1438869908_thumb.jpg

Now what he forgets to say:

Nightmare -> poision -> run

Repeat.

if it were a 2v2 my pt wouldve clearly won by the logical fact that we wouldve out dont a necro with 2 rogues and eadily clear your partner.

I gave you a pvp chance in which you ran so much it doesnt even matter.

Hence me saying i wont be pvping you.

I was okay with all of the bullshit until you talked trashed.

Sigh doesnt matter next time i see you in arena ill kill you thats all.