muntasar

The more you play the more you learn thats what he is trying to say.

Ohhhh he meant trough in game experience I just call newbs those who keep doing the same mistakes like for example. In arena attack the on with heal on. Surely in arena if tank has heal on them you gonna kill the caster first wouldn't you? It's only an example no personal confrontation or non of that.

When newbs start, they hella have no idea, but that's a lvl 20-24 you're talking about, probably learnt stuff

Well in that case they should have but if they keep doing the same mistakes. Have they learn all that time they had while leveling their heroes?

Anyways ARGUE CLOSED BACK TO THE TOPIC

Ohhhh he meant trough in game experience I just call newbs those who keep doing the same mistakes like for example. In arena attack the on with heal on. Surely in arena if tank has heal on them you gonna kill the caster first wouldn't you? It's only an example no personal confrontation or non of that.

Not rly.. If the tank is kinda pro, i would prefer kill him first!

Going for the healer while there are 2 rogues in 3vs3 is useless, I've tried it alot and it ended up with 1 of the rogues dead and the other one alive while my team is like X_X actually the healer can do nothing without his teammates

This is how me and my brother used to work:

Kill the noob with shit gears first.

If there are none present, focus on magicians (e.g. Mage, Shaman, Necro).

Stun the classes with higher-grade armor (leather + heavy), then focus on either the ranger(s) or the rogue(s). After that, focus on close combattants (Paladin, Barbarian etc.). If one of you dies, start kiting and focus on the healer. If none are present, focus on the ranged guy then close combat.

This "guide" is developed after hours of research and arena, and tested very often with an 80% victory rate and is optimized for loe amped players. You stand, however, no chance against high amped players, but that's common. You can enhance it any way you want.

Edited by Nosotraes

Healers > Casters (mage, wlock) > Ranger/Rogue > Tankers

Sometimes we must kill the pros 1st when they party with noobs...

And no, healers can kite, even if his teammates died, healers can kill enemies!

Healers > Casters (mage, wlock) > Ranger/Rogue > Tankers

Sometimes we must kill the pros 1st when they party with noobs...

And no, healers can kite, even if his teammates died, healers can kill enemies!

It depends on how skilled is the guy you're fighting, bd can catch casters, barb can catch, dk can catch, Pala can catch if he puts banner and uses FoJ.

It depends on how skilled is the guy you're fighting, bd can catch casters, barb can catch, dk can catch, Pala can catch if he puts banner and uses FoJ.

How come a newbie knows too much? I have a feeling that you're swazz :spiteful:

I already told you, I have gaming experience (7-8 years, lel ik I was an addict since childhood and somehow I learned English by doing that lol) and my last game was more like the evolved version of Ws, I'm not lifeless, I do stuff irl you know

R.I.P Swaaz got assassinated by mods (read that on a topic)

EDIT: BRB its foody time

Edited by Tood

Interesting a Pala at 14 that uses banner.

That would be a mistake. Try to kill a tank with heal on. You'll see.

Nah. But the healers are dumb. The heal themselves :spiteful: Once when i was partnering with a ranger, we met Sparrowe and a healer... We killed Sparrowe 1st then the healer or Gladiodora (a bd) with ranger, we killed Gladi 1st.

Nah. But the healers are dumb. The heal themselves :spiteful: Once when i was partnering with a ranger, we met Sparrowe and a healer... We killed Sparrowe 1st then the healer or Gladiodora (a bd) with ranger, we killed Gladi 1st.

Well in that case u did the right thing is like I say only way to kill a tank over a healer is if he is not getting healed. Other than that if a tank is getting healed I rather stun tank I kill caster quick.

I always prefer to kill the tank over healer first but that's a personal opinion the right thing to do would be stun tank and kill healer then work on tank

• 2 weeks later...

I always prefer to kill the tank over healer first but that's a personal opinion the right thing to do would be stun tank and kill healer then work on tank

Ya that's relative. Everything depend's in how battle turns or who is in ! :)  ;)  

Swaaz's priest, Oldenchant, was a pretty good lvl 14 character, If I remember correctly. Did arena with him a couple of times, with and against.

Itachims and krackers are best priests. I don't know about oldenchants, once I was afk in arena and he was trying to kill me then 2 hits and ko, it was embarrassing.

You afk in arena i automatically presume you're the biggest dick on ws....@phalanx

Besides lvl 14 is a bracket where you can easily get good gear almost 70% of players in arena have a base dmg that is good enough to take down a high amp if properly played.