muntasar

again yellomilk hahahah..... I m yellowmiks guys xD

Yellowmilk! It's more matched to you than Yellowmiks xD

Since i 1st saw you in arena or anywhere, i always knew that you are Yellowmilk ;D

Edited by Nestly

Yellowmilk! It's more matched to you than Yellowmiks xD

Since i 1st saw you in arena or anywhere, i always knew that you are Yellowmilk ;D

Lmao nestly...by the way u can call me yellowmilk.... Joking xD Edited by yellowmiks

XD

Woooot there are way more indian than i think lol

Actually i will like more if u refer me as BLITZ instead of indian as here i m BLITZ.....

Blitzkrieg.....

• 4 weeks later...

why everyone telling my name wrong... My name is YELLOWMIKS, not yellomilk or yellowmilks.

I want to cry in corner for that name yellomilk.. XD hahahah btw thanks for mention my name here, atleast someone thinks I m pro xD.

Yellowmiks you are and will always be my favorite lvl14  ;D

Edited by Pvphealerx

• 3 weeks later...

i vote for lennojx (warlock) both good in arena and pvp and a nice player too.. ;)

agreed Lennox can beat all level 14 except +10 healers.

Hmmm, getting alot of ap out of killing unamped newbs who don't even know how to play is pro? Got it :good:

Hmmm, getting alot of ap out of killing unamped newbs who don't even know how to play is pro? Got it :good:

Wrong, Playing the old style way with no unbalanced experts skills is better. But Maybe you don't know about that. And those so called newbs you write about are those players that actually are just passing by. (In other words they will eventually going to level up).

Wrong, Playing the old style way with no unbalanced experts skills is better. But Maybe you don't know about that. And those so called newbs you write about are those players that actually are just passing by. (In other words they will eventually going to level up).

Ik but there are always newbs aren't there?

Even in the high levels there are those so called "newbs" you writing about:).

But surely those "newbs" did learn right?

What you mean they learned?

When newbs start, they hella have no idea, but that's a lvl 20-24 you're talking about, probably learnt stuff

Anyways ARGUE CLOSED BACK TO THE TOPIC