muntasar

1. You're pathetic

2. You're playing since years, another old player who can't beat me in pvp. 3-0 Pvp me whenever you want, next time try to win at least one time.

3. You're a nobody, I don't even know you lol 3yrs in warspears? Sad thing you can't beat my 4 months old barbarian.

4. Reread what I posted about strategy, you're making 0 sense :rofl:

Ye it  stil guz on an i wud liek to say a cupl of stuf bout sum nabs here dat hav been bragin an playin drama an feelin pro but dey r actuali chikn nabs:

Hamstrin: he is an hyper nab i mean look at his prufile furum pic who, wud tek a cactoos fur it, u wud hav to b veri nab to do it, also i askd him free sord +10 an he said i hav to pay him chikn fur dat snif snif go hel wid ur sord

Yushito: dats a nab chikn rogue cmon who do u thin u are jus cuz u can haid liek al chikn rogus do u shud jus stop sayin pew pew wen u luckly kil sumone cuz actuali pew pew is da sound of sum flyn shit an rogus hav no flyn shit to atk an teh rite way to say wud be bam bam not pew pew yushito pls 

Snow aka Kathi: i hate u cuz i gave u my +4 sord an u sold it but, u no wut? i bught it bak cuz i hav cash an made it +5 wid 35 set of sign an charmd it wid 87 crystuls an here it is, feel jely snowy

sord_5.png

Cybernem: u liek to talk a lot but we al no u hav been always jely of me cuz barbs no hav area stun an palas do, also look at ur chikn cloak wid nurlant enchnts it dusn evn hav crit on it, onli dat nub mana u hate so much

cloak.png

Evildol: hey :3 

Eaglewurs: am TEH old colector aroun dis parts u wil nevr tek my place 

Swazy: ur teh nabes of al ov em jus wtf u thin ur doin playin to be a statue al day ur a chikn runer actuali u wud beat usain bolt

k thx fur ur time pls dun hate im jus helpin u to becum moar pro by telin u teh nab things u al do

Edited by Panchen

Ye it stil guz on an i wud liek to say a cupl of stuf bout sum nabs here dat hav been bragin an playin drama an feelin pro but dey r actuali chikn nabs:

Hamstrin: he is an hyper nab i mean look at his prufile furum pic who, wud tek a cactoos fur it, u wud hav to b veri nab to do it, also i askd him free sord +10 an he said i hav to pay him chikn fur dat snif snif go hel wid ur sord

Yushito: dats a nab chikn rogue cmon who do u thin u are jus cuz u can haid liek al chikn rogus do u shud jus stop sayin pew pew wen u luckly kil sumone cuz actuali pew pew is da sound of sum flyn shit an rogus hav no flyn shit to atk an teh rite way to say wud be bam bam not pew pew yushito pls

Snow aka Kathi: i hate u cuz i gave u my +4 sord an u sold it but, u no wut? i bught it bak cuz i hav cash an made it +5 wid 35 set of sign an charmd it wid 87 crystuls an here it is, feel jely snowy

sord_5.png

Cybernem: u liek to talk a lot but we al no u hav been always jely of me cuz barbs no hav area stun an palas do, also look at ur chikn cloak wid nurlant enchnts it dusn evn hav crit on it, onli dat nub mana u hate so much

cloak.png

Evildol: hey :3

Eaglewurs: am TEH old colector aroun dis parts u wil nevr tek my place

Swazy: ur teh nabes of al ov em jus wtf u thin ur doin playin to be a statue al day ur a chikn runer actuali u wud beat usain bolt

k thx fur ur time pls dun hate im jus helpin u to becum moar pro by telin u teh nab things u al do

Hi that BD isn't mine, it was a "sharing account" and original owner has it now. I had level 22 cloak with critical and parry enchant, thank you.

Hi that BD isn't mine, it was a "sharing account" and original owner has it now. I had level 22 cloak with critical and parry enchant, thank you.

Lmaooo Hahahahah !!!  :rofl: So he claims that the bd is his property at his signature !  Perfectly without doubt' 

false_zpsvf6drpuj.jpg

& now' is a "sharing account" which its okey.. cuz people do that or said that when they missed the rules in a way.. (IM NOT SAYING SHARING is Illegal.. )  ! Also i need to troll this so badly !  :facepalm:

PhotoGrid_1427720819487%201_zpshoma7hz6.

- Nothing more with the witness ! Besides dont worry, aigring isn't going to "block you permanent".  The company aren't even follow their own rules everyone can see that . Also you aren't the first or last one !  ::) Doing exchange I'm cured already about frights !  :facepalm:  :ph34r:  :excl:

Ye it  stil guz on an i wud liek to say a cupl of stuf bout sum nabs here dat hav been bragin an playin drama an feelin pro but dey r actuali chikn nabs:

:blush:  Awww you still in forum hyper pro' no chikn nab's !  :give_rose:

xD xD what's going on in this thread? Maybe would be have a long live too?

Oh sis !! its became funny in a way and I thought it will get closed ! but lmao  : i will live 1000000000!  like you :give_rose:

Lmaooo Hahahahah !!! :rofl: So he claims that the bd is his property at his signature ! Perfectly without doubt'

false_zpsvf6drpuj.jpg

& now' is a "sharing account" which its okey.. cuz people do that or said that when they missed the rules in a way.. (IM NOT SAYING SHARING is Illegal.. ) ! Also i need to troll this so badly ! :facepalm:

PhotoGrid_1427720819487%201_zpshoma7hz6.

- Nothing more with the witness ! Besides dont worry, aigring isn't going to "block you permanent". The company aren't even follow their own rules everyone can see that . Also you aren't the first or last one ! ::) Doing exchange I'm cured already about frights ! :facepalm: :ph34r: :excl:

Hi, nice proof you can report whenever you want, as I said before the BD is with the original owner now and she can do whatever she want to do with it, it wasn't mine I just amped it. Forgot to change my signature, sharing is legal thank you jybut c:

Of cors am stil on furum an doin sum mess at the henhaws!

Yes, we see. But when exactly do you want to join teh jokur or spodermen? Or Iren Mun?

Edited by Nosotraes

@tuby i'd suggest you don't talk bull on forums i've seen how you fight in arena

As a ranger you went head on while laser was smart enough to actually shift into a tight space and trap

You died almost instantly and im not even kidding

The only reason you won is cause you had lasser's help and all this in a random pt

And for how you claim to be an old player you would'nt be able to beat anyone from tsp no matter how new the player is, no joke

If you claim to be smarter than other players atleast be able to back it up in game

ofur stil der

spoder.jpg

Wow at least I'm not in here looking for attention and talking about players when they barely go in forums. Since I run on my Ranger she/he says. Let me correct you I don't run I kite you, trap you and kill you but tell the pros in here what you do when u are one hit away from dying ohhh shit let me run its laser. Lmao

Edited by Itachifire

Oh I do run. And it's perfectly fine, since everyone runs. I'm a coward :)) There's never any player I've seen on warspear that has been so brave to go head on 2v1 without running. :rofl:

k so here i am again dis time wid picturs ov pros, me of cors an first wid midnightss an chek out my butt !

imidnights.png

Secun an thir wun wid pro ranger Laserarrow, dats Itachi

i_TACHI_1.png

i_TACHI_2.png

k so here i am again dis time wid picturs ov pros, me of cors an first wid midnightss an chek out my butt !

imidnights.png

Secun an thir wun wid pro ranger Laserarrow, dats Itachi

i_TACHI_1.png

i_TACHI_2.png

Lol

why everyone telling my name wrong... My name is YELLOWMIKS, not yellomilk or yellowmilks.

I want to cry in corner for that name yellomilk.. XD hahahah btw thanks for mention my name here, atleast someone thinks I m pro xD.

Edited by yellowmiks