muntasar

Ladygi's item?

yes, same that I used on fortythief which I loaned to snowkath which she didn't have permission to sell ]:>

Boogies has lvl 13 axe with no critical and PARRY crystal on axe, explains how pro he is. c:

that's because that axe is old enchants xD belonged to my barb.

yes, same that I used on fortythief which I loaned to snowkath which she didn't have permission to sell ]:>

She scammed you then? lol She sold em for 2M to Boogiesx

I've talked to kath about it, she says she is going to buy it back. so if scam or not... time will tell.

Boogiesx sold em to Evilldoll, and i doubt she sell it back :/ she become an arena player to get rank 1 in arena.

Boogiesx sold em to Evilldoll, and i doubt she sell it back :/ she become an arena player to get rank 1 in arena.

well, I guess that's that.

it's not the first time kath sold gear that wasn't hers. she did the same thing with gi's bd set, sold full old like a noob. shame. shouldn't have trusted her but she gave me account info... then I stopped playing.. come back and find out it's sold and she changed account info.

and I just saw evildoll overwrote parry on axe. noobs don't deserve to have olds zzzz

shame shame

Hi bro, I've asked her to change "parry" crystal to "dodge" because she's a rogue, I don't understand how it made her a noob? I bought those gears for her and we will never sell them, they aren't yours anymore. Thank you!

Hi bro, I've asked her to change "parry" crystal to "dodge" because she's a rogue, I don't understand how it made her a noob? I bought those gears for her and we will never sell them, they aren't yours anymore. Thank you!

it's plain stupid to overwrite old enchants, surely you understand this. rogue shouldn't even use honed anyway, better advice would have been to suggest battleaxe or falchion/glad. but I guess it's just easier to buy dmg instead of putting thought into your builds.

with the exception of the axe which was gifted to my barb 3 years ago that gear was never 'mine' I was simply a caretaker. I don't expect new players to understand the significance of the set as you weren't around when its original owner made it famous and sadly kathi has chosen to ignore this and act as thief and liar and this is the result. thanks for your input though!

it's plain stupid to overwrite old enchants, surely you understand this. rogue shouldn't even use honed anyway, better advice would have been to suggest battleaxe or falchion/glad. but I guess it's just easier to buy dmg instead of putting thought into your builds.

with the exception of the axe which was gifted to my barb 3 years ago that gear was never 'mine' I was simply a caretaker. I don't expect new players to understand the significance of the set as you weren't around when its original owner made it famous and sadly kathi has chosen to ignore this and act as thief and liar and this is the result. thanks for your input though!

I know why rogue shouldn't use this because it doesn't have "critical", but in arena how hard you hit matters she wanted to get Xmas event axe. I know how to build character, my barbarian with 1h weapon has 24% critical and evildoll is using full ice with 5/5 gouge, she's made for 2v2 arena not pvp.

I would never use an axe or a falchion in my rogue :D only Gladius or daggers

It's okay she has a thing with taking gear that isn't hers and not paying debts in full when I played pala I loaned her a +10 mace she sold it in 2 weeks never gave me any gold

If you are talking about lvl 14 and you just increaseone more level, you get in my opinion the best weapon ever, arena lvl 15 flambergues with the best stats for rogue: crit, accuracy and resilience. I used them for years , damn OP weapons.

Jar it's the principal behind what she has been doing the level 14 players that stay 14 to arena and pvp have fun. There's no room for someone to come in and sell one of a kind gear that doesn't belong to them she has sold ladygi bd gear for 2 million now hamstring rogue gear 2 million and magiceagle mace 400k that's a hefty profit for doing nothing

I would never use an axe or a falchion in my rogue :D only Gladius or daggers

I would too. thankfully I didn't let her use old gladius and dirk.

Instead of whining, why don't you take a different approach to solve the problem. I was minding my business and got called noob on Lol

whining? lol gtfo. and yes, overwriting useful old enchants is noob.

I would too. thankfully I didn't let her use old gladius and dirk.

whining? lol gtfo. and yes, overwriting useful old enchants is noob.

Not noob when you're going to use it on a rogue. Old gives .2 more, I don't understand how parry crystal is useful on a rogue?

Jar it's the principal behind what she has been doing the level 14 players that stay 14 to arena and pvp have fun. There's no room for someone to come in and sell one of a kind gear that doesn't belong to them she has sold ladygi bd gear for 2 million now hamstring rogue gear 2 million and magiceagle mace 400k that's a hefty profit for doing nothing

Wasting so much gold in a low level account... i don´t understand it. For example, doing that at lvl 18-20 is a good idea because if you make a good account you can even challenge lvl 24 players, but at lvl 14? just to do some arenas and pvp low lvl players...

i wouldn´t do it, hehe.

Not noob when you're going to use it on a rogue. Old gives .2 more, I don't understand how parry crystal is useful on a rogue?

it's not about using parry for rogue, it's about taking a piece of gear and changing in it a way that it can never be the same again.. destroying warspear history.

you seem to think it was a smart thing to do, good for you, hope you enjoy it.. but don't be surprised that old collectors call you noob on it.

Jar my lvl 14 has beaten lvl 24 warlocks and nercos it's all where we have fun in the game I found fun in the level 14 class

I love level 14 because no unbalanced expert skills and you don't need to update it c:

And now they don't have to fight high-amped level 18 players anymore :yahoo:

funny this happened to more than one person

How could she sell gear thats not hers like 3 times and not pay back... biggest ♥♥♥♥♥ move ever -.-

How could you trust someone that's sold someone elses gear already

Game is rng , you win pvps by 200-300 hp its a matter of sheer luck

To certain people bashing on idrink / hozier i'd suggest y'all stop bullshiting unless you kite this game absolutely invovles no skills whatsoever ....i could spam skills in any ordered fashion and would not change the outcome

How could she sell gear thats not hers like 3 times and not pay back... biggest ♥♥♥♥♥ move ever -.-

How could you trust someone that's sold someone elses gear already

I've known kathi a long time, she promised to take care of it and gave up account info. I just didn't expect she would do this especially after she knew I knew exactly what happened with igydal set. I was wrong.

Strongest meele 14? Thats a tough one, maybe Sparrowe

last time sparrowe and I pvp urowak took the win at 4/3.

sparrowe is good when his connection isn't bad. from around the time when I quit yushiko was one of the fastest/toughest.

Who do you think it's the best rogue lv14 :blush: ?

Don't say it, I can read means...........You want to say ''Yushiko''

Yushiko.. well you.. ! honestly i could said you are better than idrinkp... But you dont surprise me so next  !  ;D

As you said that was history.. newbies as those two will never ever everrr ! understand what they do. In a way they got in their hand something that even is not rare... was unique plus worthy.. 

:angry:

I know why rogue shouldn't use this because it doesn't have "critical", but in arena how hard you hit matters she wanted to get Xmas event axe. I know how to build character, my barbarian with 1h weapon has 24% critical and evildoll is using full ice with 5/5 gouge, she's made for 2v2 arena not pvp.

made for 2 vs 2 arena ? .. Hahahah this shit is so funny !! Of course when people are going random.. or they are low amp partners "she was made for arena" lmaooo   :facepalm:, cuz she is so predictable in anything, now i get she is a noob ! for real about switching old enchant's plus.. You both together against me with any good oldie as my partner lose more than gain or I need to remember how many times you try to use lennox to "balance stuff in arena" ! Thatswhy she is so evil doll... :rofl:  And by the way nice to know you build her.. ! :facepalm: 

It's  joke like a insult when people came here just a year or a lil more thinking they know everything ! You just took yourself out with someone like kaworu (that is a bible here) to just show this quote about  "money buys knowlege" The real fact indeed is that he just bought ignorance and that leaves a lot say...  :blink: :excl:   :huh:

Money just makes the game more fun :D jybut I'll need to show you what I've collected sooner or later for old gear on elf side hope you would enjoy it ;)

Edited by deadeagle

As you said that was history.. newbies as those two will never ever everrr ! understand what they do. In a way they got in their hand something that even is not rare... was unique plus worthy..

:angry:

made for 2 vs 2 arena ? .. Hahahah this shit is so funny !! Of course when people are going random.. or they are low amp partners "she was made for arena" lmaooo :facepalm:, cuz she is so predictable in anything, now i get she is a noob ! for real about switching old enchant's plus.. You both together against me with any good oldie as my partner lose more than gain or I need to remember how many times you try to use lennox to "balance stuff in arena" ! Thatswhy she is so evil doll... :rofl: And by the way nice to know you build her.. ! :facepalm:

It's joke like a insult when people came here just a year or a lil more thinking they know everything ! You just took yourself out with someone like kaworu (that is a bible here) to just show this quote about "money buys knowlege" The real fact indeed is that he just bought ignorance and that leaves a lot say... :blink: :excl: :huh:

Hi jybut, you can pvp evildoll or my barbarian, already pvpd you on my barbarian 3-0. You need to learn how to use a ranger and the only reason why I change evildoll to Leno because our strategy isn't good against 2x ranger who will trap and run, rogue is good only when rogue is in stealth and its kinda hard to avoid 2x traps in arena maps. You hit me like 260 please amp your weapon, you only go with legola, mrjaggy and I'd say they're really good but in my opinion you sucks really bad. As soon as I get Leno, you'll lose, 2v2 is about strategy. Even +8 can beat 2x +10 if their strategy is better in 2v2, 2 rangers who will trap and run against 2x melee is hard to win. You can pvp my barbarian or rogue anytime you want, remember 3-0, you're one of the worst ranger. You're mad because you wanted #1 go amp :crazy:

Before you call someone noob, please look at your dull crystal of wisdom on helm, you're using bow yet you choose wisdom over accuracy? funny xD

lol.png

noob.png

pro.png

Edited by cybernem

Poley/styxa is scam! Also stop talking about my ranger and rogue xD i dont send screenshot for prove she is scam... Nothing will happen then i only alert others for no trade with her.

Edited by ICАNTWINX

Money just makes the game more fun jybut I'll need to show you what I've collected sooner or later for old gear on elf side hope you would enjoy it

:spiteful:  Oh yeah that sounds fun !    :good:

:)Catch you later then ! 

Hi jybut, you can pvp evildoll or my barbarian, already pvpd you on my barbarian 3-0. You need to learn how to use a ranger and the only reason why I change evildoll to Leno because our strategy isn't good against 2x ranger who will trap and run, rogue is good only when rogue is in stealth and its kinda hard to avoid 2x traps in arena maps. You hit me like 260 please amp your weapon, you only go with legola, mrjaggy and I'd say they're really good but in my opinion you sucks really bad. As soon as I get Leno, you'll lose, 2v2 is about strategy. Even +8 can beat 2x +10 if their strategy is better in 2v2, 2 rangers who will trap and run against 2x melee is hard to win. You can pvp my barbarian or rogue anytime you want, remember 3-0, you're one of the worst ranger. You're mad because you wanted #1 go amp

I do pvp her before you came a few times back in time duhhh .. ! First you talk about pvp me? when? Cuz i just only remember when i pvp you when twerkforme it was no ONE.. plus ! that score i guess is lil alterated.. inverted.  : :) Another thing..  "You need to learn how to use a ranger " / "our strategy isn't good against 2x ranger who will trap and run".  That two things are so contradictory.... Someone pro' know's why ranger don't head' on .. Ohh well you are like starting to learn about warspear history and stuff.. Is pretty obviously you have no idea how to kill ranger's.. !! Emm emmm .. yeah you go with lennox and use a lot of pot's to win.. then you lose.. and then you win.. So you talk about the truth or what just happen when you fall asleep inside a dream.  :facepalm:

Second.. Like you are so newbie i will introduce myself ! And dont call me mean as always hater, so bad I dont have screen about our lil few conversations moments that you use to give me the reason  :D (Thanks for give me so much attention by the way you need to take photos about me at the game) You know how many season.. years.. that characther has passed? NOP-- she just has his equip as it.. Meaning i dont amp it time ago! I being active in arena-season 3 year with this. ! Everyone know's that xlegolax isn't my fake boyfriend :rofl:

so you will understand why or when we play together right? Since mc...  :facepalm:  Also another detail of me, I usually go random in arena most of the people find me as you with out partner, and they do the same like you.. Die and revived in that quick moment when you kiss the floor  and they even dont care what is the final result of the battle.. LOL And i do arena with my guilds mates too.. with any class with any low amp or high.. 

you're one of the worst ranger. You're mad because you wanted #1 go amp     Now i know amp it's everything is this game  :bad:  hahahahahah keep showing yourself how pathetic noob you became in this days..  I did not remember when i was the worst ranger of warspear if you definition is that Im pretty skilled than you..   8) Bcuz of that I dont need to be 24/7 here ! I work, I had a life and I balance my self !  :tease: Certainly my signature fits you well..  :give_rose:kisses* hater 

Edited by -TuBy-

Btw that +9 honed hatchet is mine, I can do whatever I want to do with it stop crying! c:

:cray: Awww  dont worry about my wisdom, cuz he does more effect by killing you ! when we are the last mans standing at arena.. 1 vs 1 Lmao  So i will use that shitty quote to justify my bad decisions " I do whatever i want to do " hahahahahhahahahahhahahah  :dirol:  B♥Tchass be like O m G ! he has no chance !  :aggressive:

Edited by -TuBy-