Sweet And Salty Xperience !!

Takshan

One day,i got a phne from my best frnd with whom colleged  n played Aoho for 2yrs.He said me that he playing a new game which he found on internet while surfing named 'Warspear' .He said me to dowload n play on elf side as he druid.i quickly download the game client 14mb which took few mins.i than created my first hero named ‘takashishan’.we(mandarin n me) two started doing qst together. :blush:

Few days passed than his frnd named takecare also joined us we started doing qst to lvlup quick not doing arena as we dnt knew its importance that time.I was putting skills points in some which  not much usefull skills.As the days passed to weeks we slowy started to learn about the skills.when we completed our 1st island after many diffuculties in boss qsts.  we understand about the use of skills in arena n pvp when we came on 2nd island .I found that i messed up all my skills points.my frnd mandarin also said that he also messed some skills points. :facepalm:

At that time we were not able to order sms as using sim dnt support n  book of oblivion was also soo xpensive we cnt afford to buy that using gold too :facepalm: .Mandarin n i decided to make new hero.than we created our Main hero.this time we read n test the skills of the MC character carefully n understand its skills n uses. 8)

While naming the new character the name i want to take only shows 'Used' 'Used' 'Used' only..Atlast after so many ties got a name 'loveandsex' .this name came to my mind as i watched 'love sex and dhoka' hindi film that morning ;D .We than started doing qst together n during this qsts we meet frnds like Retlu jasmin,omnistrong ,dani etc..At the time of chainless qst got some sweet n salty taste too:!. As noob at lvl14 we were not able to do the chainless qst as we dnt hav frnds here.And not get prty for chailness.So we decided to lvlup to 15 than do chainless after having arena wpns.As we reached lvl15 we went to chainless with 3ppl  for genie.There we saw genie dead n waited there n for few minute than one elf appered there from nowhere.All killed him.our tank got dead dc n not login  :fool: at that time 3mc came.one need qst(lvl14) n one healer(lvl18) n tank(not sure) O:-)

.we said them that we need qst so pls inv.They said nothing n killed the genie n the qst needed one gone.we keep requesting them to inv than got replied u hunt here for drps.we said we need qst.he replied its lvl14 qst not 15.we said we not done n lvlup by doing dqs.he neved believe us :cray: .than the tank one who seems little nice guys said the healer to inv us.still the healer not inv  :cray: than i said we will give u the drp if we get so pls inv us.At that time genie resp n they started killing :facepalm: .than after half kill genie ,he inv us :unknw: .when done I got deff sphere,i asked him if he wanted.he said he not want it.we said thanks to him n said one line b4 leaving him 'all  r not like u who lie as qst for drp,try behav,thanx.' :dirol:

Than kraat,dinalt was done after dead for few times like 5 to 10 :tease: .Then got maraksha.i use to try to do it every days searching for prty n use to go but always die near maraksha.Than one angel came in help for me named 'saloni' O:-) .she was playing mc barb n said that she will help to do qst in early morning when less elfs.:D. TIme came at about 3 or 4am n said me to wait at nadir she come in elf.than we two went to maraksha n saw many elf still farming.than she stoped them from kiling me do one qst.At that time bestweed prty came there from nowhere .than i joined them n did maraksha atlast after almost a month waiting.when come back we banged dinalt castle gaurd  but die coz after few min so many elf came there.But m very happy as the hardest part are gone n did the chainless qst within 2days n bought new armr. 8)

The next hill was six shadow :facepalm: .many days shouted for prties to do six shadow .Atlast got about 3parties to do six shadow.we all went there n asked if somebody knew any strategy.than godfatherz said tank here healer there in safe places.but when we started no strategy was used.all attk  whatever they can like there no more tomorrow.i died many times as well as others.Than we  heard some done like samiel,godfatherz,bestweed etc  n they cnt some back again.Now left only few.which was not enough and all died in vain n epic shadow mission  failed that day.Next day we were again ready n six shadow we all got together n planeed which never used as before  :facepalm: .I was having laggy network that day.slow interet connection was  appearing .we stared the attk n die ,resp n back die and than i got dc.i tought today also i will not able to do it than i reconect n saw the attk,dead, resp,entry process going on than i also joined.than we kileed 3shadow n i got  drp from the 3rd.than i keep attking n die n was back for help n could not enter.we,cbob,me n armeggadon Etc was outside the gate as we done n was not able to enter again...

These are the some real sweet salty xperience of me :spiteful:

Pls dnt ask me that shaman name :nea: dnt wanna name him :unknw: but he :diablo: :diablo:

btw dnt get bored with reading :tease: cnt shortened it  :crazy: all r impotant moment of me :give_rose:

enjoy :drinks:

Really bored and long i stoped read in six shadows.  :facepalm: and if dont know retlu no is mc more is a traitor elf  :bad: