No-Amp-Champ's Second +0 Arena Video Is Out!

Jswaaz

I admire you swaaz! :D U are truly a pro worthy for WSO!

I got 3 questions

Aren't you getting focused on? I mean you have a name now!

Why arent you using a common build, like KW? Are the benefits from a set KW lower than your low(er) lvl equipment?

And lastly are you in arena with pt? or just randomly alone?

Great vid C=

I mean you have a name now!

He has always had a name for himself in-game.

Mostly well known by the statement he made with his ranger and play style. Back in the day he spent 0 coins, made 0 amps and with his play style he was and still is formidable.

Back in the old days i was a full +10 formidable ranger and yet even then i respected him as a player due to his skill with the class and the statement he made.

Over the years he has also proven yet again what he can do, with other classes.

I Still remember laughing as i watched him pop in and out of pvp cave ganking the gankers with a +0.

Respect has been earnt and the name has always been out there.

Edited by BJDware

sorry for late reply, had limited access to forum for a few days and i wanted to type this out once i got back from surgery.

i can admit im not on the top of the foodchain  since amp update in 2011 or whatever. (used to be 3rd-4th best ranger in 2011 but was highest ranked ranger who used lv9 bow) but i try and have the most fun possible with the cards ive been dealt. 

I admire you swaaz! :D U are truly a pro worthy for WSO!

I got 3 questions

Aren't you getting focused on? I mean you have a name now!

Why arent you using a common build, like KW? Are the benefits from a set KW lower than your low(er) lvl equipment?

And lastly are you in arena with pt? or just randomly alone?

1) ive always been a +0 noob, ive played before amp and i didnt plan on amping since day 1 when ranger was already OP beforehand 

2) full KW isnt a good build, mixing sets is 100% better than full KW. thats a fact. the equipment i use for arena is only for arena, i also have a PvP set (full critical enchants +0) my arena gear is strictly for looks, looking intimidating actually has a tactical advantage for pulling a bait and switch in 5x5.

3) im always random party, its more fun that way. sometimes random people ask me to join them though and i will, ill party with anyone doesnt bother me. its more entertaining if i win with noob partners anyway (no offense to who asks to join arena with me)

Great vid C=

He has always had a name for himself in-game.

Mostly well known by the statement he made with his ranger and play style. Back in the day he spent 0 coins, made 0 amps and with his play style he was and still is formidable.

Back in the old days i was a full +10 formidable ranger and yet even then i respected him as a player due to his skill with the class and the statement he made.

Over the years he has also proven yet again what he can do, with other classes.

I Still remember laughing as i watched him pop in and out of pvp cave ganking the gankers with a +0.

Respect has been earnt and the name has always been out there.

what a trip down memory lane, haha i remember during my last job inbetween downtime id do nothing but kill gankers in PvP cave with the only troll costume'd ranger in server and +0 everything. really puts an impression on people if im trolling them in more than 1 way. nothing says fun more than rushing and instantly dying, but still taking out players with +0's before id die. alot more fun than just sitting in cave ganking all day so nobody can PvP.

thanks for the words of respect, i can admit i havnt treated you the same since bacon fell apart... and im sorry for that. i took the sticky topic incident personal since i had a moment of weakness for a few days due to biased reports. didnt mean to yell at you (in an internet sort of way, cant exactly yell over the internet) but i see youre starting to change your protocols for spammers here compared to your first few weeks so im glad to welcome you to the team of glorified janitors for the trash section of forum :D

What is he?? a witcher??? :rofl:

a witch! a witch! burn the witch! im not ok with change!

Respect for the real pro :dirol:

Btw he is a very old player, cocktail:)

THOSE DARN KIDS WONT GET OFF MY FRONT LAWN >=(  :diablo: