Signs Of Imperishability

DarkXLight

sorry guys,that will never happen

Why??? If enough people agree, it just might.... Coz as there becomes more updates... ppl will spend less money to amp

Yes , GM won't put sign in arena shop or any miracle item to get without miracle beacouse this game is PAY TO PLAY and they want make u put moneys here to get better , so don't think signs will be in arenashop beacouse i say to u , almoust 50% of their profits will dissapear ;)

But anyway i stay to you :D

Edited by teocel22

True, but after time ppl will stop playing because it cost too much to amp +10 with every update

1st you should play this game more and shut up on forum. You know nothing about this game and you try to say something on forum. I recommend to read older posts, this would give you some knowledge

In this game are 2 posibilities to get moneys (signs) :

1.Luck , BIG LUCK

2.Moneys LOT OF MONEYS

Only if u have luck and lot of time to spend u can get moneys for buying something , in rest u just waste ur moneys for nothing , u waste here moneys but after some years the game will be off beacouse many other better games will appear and u use moneys for exactly nothing , moneys are something REAL with what u stay alive and items on ws are NOTHING , u can't touch them , u can't smell them , u can't see them , only virtual.

That's why most of games need to be free and improve you without using moneys.If u started game and ur noob , how can u make moneys ?? luck or donate.

Any1 who complains that this game is pay to play is a retarded piece of dogshit. Devs NEED to do this, Aigrind is a company, a business, no money = no warspear. The alternitives for making money are ads and or making the game pay to download, neither of which will be preferable. Stop complaining like a bunch of 4 year olds and use your heads*z*.

what can i said there, hm

1st every man if he is doing something (work) - spend his time its obvious he want earn moneys for this. 2nd why B.G. is multimillionaire? because he had an idea, he followed it and now he is who he is. Why algrind earn big moneys right now? Because they had idea - they made something creative and original, they made something what interested ppl and now they are lying on moneys.

Yes , GM won't put sign in arena shop or any miracle item to get without miracle beacouse this game is PAY TO PLAY and they want make u put moneys here to get better , so don't think signs will be in arenashop beacouse i say to u , almoust 50% of their profits will dissapear ;)

But anyway i stay to you :D

nope , warspear is Free to Play, but Pay to Win. 

hey hey, if there were at arena shop signs al players will be pros and that wont be nice, i really like for that to happen but the game must stay as it.   

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm... Maybe the devs would like add sign to arena dealer if it costs about 2k or 3k arena points/sign? You know to get that amount, you need to use many tics, if only use the free tics its very very hard. So it will make the ppls start to buy many many tics which also derived from mshop...

hey hey, if there were at arena shop signs al players will be pros and that wont be nice, i really like for that to happen but the game must stay as it.   

Point proven. (besides the true reason why, that we all know  ;D )

At lvl 14, 3v3 we get about 2-3k ap per hour, depends on demands. I spam 200-500 ticks per week, 30-40 per hour, you do the math and see how many signs that means.. *__* 

Yeah does sound nice, but still wouldnt help balance the game. It would just make the already op players, even more op. Low amped party can't kill mine, and a rare high amp can either, so others wouldnt earn as much ap as i would, and i would earn even more to amp even more hihi 

This now is a mindfcuk but atm, game is so unbalanced that it's balanced..

If they did that, it would be no AP for losses, and only get tiny bit of AP for win, and no free tickets, and now 1 set ticket is 499 mcoin. Okay... after all that now u can have sign in arena shop.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't want to interrupt, but if you are only+1 at lvl22... then you are putting your gold in the wrong things sir

I.made a bladedancer in 1month,which is+7 and lvl21 WITHOUT PAID MCOINS

I don't want to interrupt, but if you are only+1 at lvl22... then you are putting your gold in the wrong things sir

I.made a bladedancer in 1month,which is+7 and lvl21 WITHOUT PAID MCOINS

That's because you honeyd!ck people.