Parameter: None Wepons, Why No More?

XreaperX

Question

Hey there GM and Ws players!

My question is, why dont we have more Parameter None wepons? We do only have for low lvls

but for high lvls? Nope....

So why? why make most of the wepons personal, its really hard to get, and people want to sell stuff, its good for the economy of WS.

I mean i understand Arena wepons to be Personal or gift novice etc but why wepons like SD or event wepons we try to harvest? make them none so we can use and later we can sell it.

I want clear answer, and if i dont get it, i assume that WS gm just are Money sucking vampire, or atleast give us a reasonable answer!

Peace!

21 answers to this question

You can always unbind a weapon bro.

I say to u , no , unbinding weapon losing all amps , all enchants and 0% repair 

Furthermore , 1 miracle first , next 399 miracle and after more.

So if u want sell an weapon lvl 9 for 20k and u unbind for 399 , it isn't worth , u pay to be payed with lower moneys

I think all events weapons and gears need to be none beacouse them are rare and if will be none , their price will be bigger and wont be lost if someone can't unbind them to sell .

One more thing , rare costumes need to pe personal and can't be unbinded beacouse this are really rare items what if someone use it , he keep it

And one more thing , weapons and all items lvl 13 are none , that's a good point beacouse if u don't like this class for arena characters , u can make another

I think all items for arena characters (lvl 4-5 lvl 9-10 lvl 13-14 lvl 17-18 lvl 19-20 i mean the rare ones ) need to be none and avalible for everyone beacouse if u want lvl up and u need good gears , u only use the item and after u lvl up and u don't need it anymore u can sell , so u lvl up easy and for FREE are u get profits

Ty for all :)

Edited by teocel22

I say to u , no , unbinding weapon losing all amps , all enchants and 0% repair 

Furthermore , 1 miracle first , next 399 miracle and after more.

So if u want sell an weapon lvl 9 for 20k and u unbind for 399 , it isn't worth , u pay to be payed with lower moneys

I think all events weapons and gears need to be none beacouse them are rare and if will be none , their price will be bigger and wont be lost if someone can't unbind them to sell .

One more thing , rare costumes need to pe personal and can't be unbinded beacouse this are really rare items what if someone use it , he keep it

And one more thing , weapons and all items lvl 13 are none , that's a good point beacouse if u don't like this class for arena characters , u can make another

I think all items for arena characters (lvl 4-5 lvl 9-10 lvl 13-14 lvl 17-18 lvl 19-20 i mean the rare ones ) need to be none and avalible for everyone beacouse if u want lvl up and u need good gears , u only use the item and after u lvl up and u don't need it anymore u can sell , so u lvl up easy and for FREE are u get profits

Ty for all :)

^this is the reason Warspear GM now its your turn, what u have to say about this?

Hey there GM and Ws players!

My question is, why dont we have more Parameter None wepons? 

There is only one answer to this:

why.png

Edited by Sulla

If there were many "none" parameter of equipments, so it would more and more easier for the players to get the equipments, and it would make ws more boring cause so many players have the same equipments ...

Easy, if you wanna sell, you need to unbind, if you unbind you pay money to GM, ando weapon-armor should to be amped again, it cost signs, ando signs cost miracle coins=real money, pure buisness, sorry for my bad english :(

Second time 399 and after 2 more it cost 799 (i think , one friend said)

its always 399 mc after the first 1 mc unbind

U wot m8

What if you have, lets say u are a pala, and u didnt take care of your shield and its a lvl15 piece of rubbish. Then u have the luck of getting a new lvl22 shield! But you dont intend on selling it, rather u want to use it. So now u got a new nice shield, and u can tank tons of damage now, which is goin for u, which is nice.

BUT WAIT! What about the poor lvl15 shield?? Well, i guess dissasemble- my luck isnt good for catalysts anyway and i dont craft anyway, so no. Selling to a trader? meh... 400g aint much... Drop? HELL NO! Then, there are not many shields out there, maybe u can sell ur noob shield for a nice price? like 10k? But oh shit its personal.

How do you know that u want to sell it in the future??

Good weaps should stay personal because imagine you use them you amp +10 you invincible you decide you quit warspear for whatever reason, so put give the or sell them and a guy who just arrived and has some money can go and buy it...no best if it stays personal, and by the way I do have low lvl chars so don't think I say this because i have a higher lvl char only.

Good weaps should stay personal because imagine you use them you amp +10 you invincible you decide you quit warspear for whatever reason, so put give the or sell them and a guy who just arrived and has some money can go and buy it...no best if it stays personal, and by the way I do have low lvl chars so don't think I say this because i have a higher lvl char only.

! u just convinced me personal is good enough

But at least for noob weps maybe? (I DONT MEAN GLORIOUS JACKBOOTS HELL NO) They could be blue, just like lvl10/9 stuff

The level 13 weapons are "none" since I don't know how many months ago.

Yep except those you get from special events like Halloween or snow bundaries

Think from the marketing point of view, and you could potentially find a possible answer.

The best answer!