Creation of The Curator

raxit

PROLOGUE:

::) ;)
My coming and living in the world of Warspear is no less then a story in itself. An old relation who insisted me to use this game had the idea that i will do great in it. So she created this id, that i play on till date, and hand it over to me. I didn't start playing her lv6 druid because i like things done by myself, besides i didn't like the name Gagalady. I wanted to know this place, explore stuff and discover every different type of soul that lived here, on my own. So this story began with the creation of a Bladedancer "Raxit" in the US Server:  :blush:

CREATION OF THE CURATOR:

I set out in the expedition to create the savior of the holy lands, as every one of you did. I wielded swords in both my hands and ran past the corridors of the holy lands of the Firstborns. I was taught to bring peace to every soul and to tolerate no evil. I saw other sentinels struggle against the evil forsaken powers. And during this period of evolution I found these brave young men who, just like me, wanted to explore the island of Melvendi. Seryth, Kylestoe, Merceed, Drakeking, Maxevil (names in order of appearances) are the only names that i remember from 8 months ago, my early days of in the world of Arinar.  :drinks:

We helped each other to complete quests and grow stronger and skillful. We were so eager to get to that very shore which led to the island of Irselnort, wherefrom we heard the elders talk about the mystical beings that dwell in the second island of heavenly partition. As a month passed, Seryth fell prey to ego of his higher level, Maxevil started using riches from outer world to fulfill his destiny and left the persuit of wisdom. Kylestoe teleported to real world forever with his longbow as we never saw more of him again. Now, sadly, i was left with two of my friends. Merceed, Drakeking and I used to stay in a party as long as we stayed on. The reason not being we were weak, because we were stronger when together. We started helping younger sentinels from our native island at a very early stage where we just started using lv13 armor. By this time we had our personal druids named Knee, Kree and Traxxracer. Me and knee were the loudmouth talkers of the group. Trax used to crack poor jokes all the time. Merceed was fun like always. Kree was the silent sincere guy. But I had a feeling Drake was drifting apart. A feeling of competition raged inside him...  :(

One time we were helping young sentinels with the black unicorn and there we met Lvinz, the fierce young druid who had defeated the Berengar's Guards already. He showed us the way to the cross-faction malicious spirits that needed to be killed in order to get lv15 Berenger's gear. But our attempt failed at the lake-elemental's place where humans had their rule. Me and merceed tried again in full vigour with Strawberry (a powerful druid) and succeeded. We met people like Sonofman, Callie Yins and Proserpine on our way to complete the chainless leagues quest. But Drake missed it. When he faced us dressed in Berengers armor i can tell he was furious but he didn't show. From that moment on he did unacceptable things to trouble us. But that didn't stop us from being the caravan guardians. While all the elves were busy in farming equipments from bosses in riff or at nadir our party was settling scores on Mountain Clans attacks. During one such times i met a lv18 Bd Rethgif (famous as Rethdruid now) who had not completed CL yet. We helped him and he became a part of us. This was my thought about Warspear world- once we get the required items and after all the regular quests were done, we were meant to help our faction followers and wipe the MClans from our lands.  :friends: :give_rose:

But God has its own will. I got a quest from the real world and i left my 3 avatars in hands of the one who brought me to this virtual world. She focused on making Gagalady/xmetronx(druid/archer) even stronger, and she did, better than me. while my bd Raxit faced unattention. :cray:

After 2 or 3 months i got a message from my Arinar friends and now that i was free again I set feet on these lands again... :yahoo:

Everything was changed. People had shining weapons. And those below my level could easily kill me. While i struggled with new skills and techniques to amplify equipments I felt that my wait for the old friends was way to long. Finally Lvinz told me that Kree joined the MClans and he is not friends with them anymore. Traxxracer was still an elf but in a new name of Imsaiyan, who wasn't funny like he used to be. Rest was a mystery to me. I took a yellow-quest to trek them and bring back to the elf-world... :aggressive: :search:

:mega_shok: :shok:
After a number of hits logging into the MCLAN world and yelling in trade chat for my friends, i one day found that the old lv2 experimental rogue of merceed is lv20 now. I found that merceed, knee and kree are full-fledged lv20 MCs with multiple avatars now. But it took more than asking to revert them back to Camp-Riff, because they had differences with the selfish people that still exist in the US Server. They had full-grown worked out MCs that even have lv17 gears. But eventually true friendship showed that time is no barrier to start from scratch. Its more than a month now, Merc, Kree and Knee are back as Furiouz, Infurno and xsammaelx (archers) and wield lv15 arena weapons already. I also heard from Drake's new archer (what's with everyone getting hands on archer) but he hasn't changed his ways. We still wait for Traxxracer who is busy with life for a while. And guess what, in process of converting my friends back to fbs, an original pro barb lv20 got converted to a bd. But that's gonna be a secret  ;) :good:

We still go to help trips to first islands many times a week. But Most of our time is spent in trying chainless league's quests for the growing sentinels everyday. But i never poke my nose in helping out bg. I let the bg farmers party with questers so all stay happy. Even though they know that i bring questers every now and then i never interfere bg quest business until its needed to be that way. The reason behind this was a misunderstanding between me and the druid god of USS- Proserpine. He one time thought my party consisting of '3 newbie questers' was trying to steal their BG farm, while my party was told that the farming party will help us. Chaos confusion costed a frendship to sacrifice. Our party left after the quest kills. But lines were drawn between me and pros...
We have our network of strong people who are devoted in help services and our party still remains the only free help when there's no other contact. Shubhs, Laoda, Jumboa, Cuqz, Baldo are always there to help.  :clapping:

This is the place where we met, played, struggled, laughed, fought, separated, reunited and rejoiced. Whatever may come, we continue our journey as the paths of Arinar evolve. Our immortal stories stay engraved on the memory tree of the holy elven woods...  ::)

EPILOGUE:

As far as my real life is concerned, the sole owner of gagalady is not with me anymore. Unlike most gamers we didn't have a lot of time to farm. That is why it took us 7-8 months to make 3 lv18s. But during tuff times, the game really took the load off. I never did dailies to level up since i came back , untill last week some friends insisted. i guess its time to put the past behind and move on. Thanks Warspear, thank you friends. I hope I always stand around as a helping pillar in the building of a strong elven empire....

P.S. :
*(Tacky language to give it classic effect)  :bad: :rofl:
**( sorry if any mistakes, fone input sux, or if i forgot someone, please remind  ;) )

I would have "introdouched" you  :( but you were on MClans. I came to know u when ur friend stole your account, and i hunted her shammy for days  :diablo: (ayehen ]:>) And there is nothing more to tell :( bcz u werent elf. Nothing can help someone who is MC at heart  :bad: :crazy:

twistd loves you rax/gaga:D:D:D :rofl: :rofl:

anyway good one!

ty. and yea i heard that one :D why does he hates gaga  :rofl:

ik that they have differences but he never told me the reason :(

I would have "introdouched" you  :( but you were on MClans. I came to know u when ur friend stole your account, and i hunted her shammy for days  :diablo: (ayehen ]:>) And there is nothing more to tell :( bcz u werent elf. Nothing can help someone who is MC at heart  :bad: :crazy:

lol that guy was a rogue in anycase ill be bringing that story in ! >:D

lol that guy was a rogue in anycase ill be bringing that story in ! >:D

yea but urs was shammy  :friends:

ty. and yea i heard that one :D why does he hates gaga  :rofl:

ik that they have differences but he never told me the reason :(

And for this, Twistd hates for no reason. He hated me coz I killed his lv 14 rogue....... I didnt even know its him

Awesome story bro XD.. But Im not in it :(

:cray: I'm really sorry...I would have wrote about us farming geinie and how mc attacked us while boss kill.. the tank lionstar was afk and as we respawned, i predicted its gonna be a sure drop...and lionstar got the drop..

But if i did, then i had to put few stories of lvinz, proserpine, sorath, saipj, blazze, baldo, sonofman, shubhs, laoda, jetai(coolstallone) :wacko: and a lot more stories too  :'(  . too bad we got no guidelines how long can the story be. or how many stories can we input  :unknw:

you know me better,  :blush: i would trynna pour all my memories if i could....

as far as twistd is concerned we like him the way he is:-  "screwd" as his rogue &  "twistd" like his archer

he hates gaga from before i returned  ;D

omg mene to kabi socha he nai ke ek ghada itni acchi story likh sakta he. Now im jealous of u all grrr.

Any way thats nice :good:

May b my equips r super normal and i goof around, do waky stuff, talk like crazy....but i'm a good person if u try to know :blush:

U know i'm an elf at heart ;) (that's my pick up line for in-game gurls :lol: )

ty akansha :)

pranam :lol: :lol: nice story! Damn nice writing skills!

:shok: namaste!! tu kon bhai? prajyot ya arghost?  :friends:

tq bro  ;)

hmmm,,, u frm eu, but do u hav patazetta in us too? i seen this player once ;D

tday saipj = prajyot came online, baldy  :lol:

fewer cool guys in us now  :mega_shok:

miss old frnds  :cray:

tera nam dalta to storry me 4 page or dalne pdte :D

sorry bhai, u n me were off so long, i kinda frgot  :sorry:

saipj, arghost, pummy, icekiller, syaoranx, vox, darkdrd, tnt, foysal, warboy, saya n many more frnds i have in list. but i cud hardly make the story this much frm a stuck up nokia :(