Op Mage And Warlock Skills

vaginadare

Reposting cus of forum rollback!

just gonna be putting my suggestions of some op mage and warlock skills that would be cool to see in the game(even though the probably wont even be added xD)

IT IS TIME FOR MAGES AND WARLOCKS TO RISE ABOVE ALL!!!

HEALS

would be nice if locks and mages finally get a heal skill no matter how bad it is ^^

Warlock

Saturation(modified old dk skill to suit warlocks)

the warlock casts a spell in which it increases his/her health regeneration by a multiple of 5, the health regeneration rate also reduces to every 4 seconds. 

• level 1- duration 20 seconds
  • level 2- duration 30 seconds
  • level 3- duration 40 seconds
  • level 4-duration 55 seconds.
  • cool down 80 seconds.

Remoire

the warlock uses black magic to steal hp and energy from all living things near it, including allies(7x7 radius). amount of hp taken is dependant on the warlock's damage toward the player.

•  
  • cool down 25 seconds 

Mage

Equilibrium

the mage gains a portion of health points dependant on his/her energy amount. the more energy the mage has, the higher the heal

• cool down 35 seconds

Sacrificial Shield

the mage casts a a powerful aura around him/herself that takes half the damage taken and converts it as health replenishment for the mage.

• level 1- duration 5 seconds
  • level 2- duration 10 seconds
  • level 3- duration 15 seconds
  • level 4- duration 20 seconds
  • cool down 45 seconds

DAMAGE

Warlock

Night Shadow

the warlock uses black magic to instantly teleport and deal a small amount of damage to an area of choice(5yards) leaving an exact clone of the warlock him/herself in the previous place. if any player is to attack the clone, it will instantly disappear and cause damage to all enemies around it. there is also a chance it may stun nearby players upon death. 

• level 1 - duration of clone: 7 seconds|stun chance:30%| 
  • level 2 - duration of clone:12 seconds|stun chance 40%|
  • level 3 - duration of clone: 16 seconds|stun chance 60%|
  • level 4 - duration of clone: 20 seconds|stun chance:80%| 
  • cool down 17 seconds

Mage

Icy Tornado

the mage uses a considerable amount of energy to create an icy tornado[5x5]. any player who is near it will suffer from continuous damage over time. any players who are within 1 yard or at the center of the tornado will be trapped,unable to move,continuous loss of target and unable to use skills until the skill is over.

• level 1 - duration 5 seconds
  • level 2 - duration 8 seconds
  • level 3 - duration 15 seconds
  • level 4 - duration 20 seconds
  • cool down 30 seconds

Fiery Heart

The mage uses the elemental power of fire to cast a flurry of fire over him/herself. the mage's magic and physical defense increases slightly. if any player is to come withing 2 yards of the mage, they will suffer from constant damage. if the mage is to die while this skill is active,  the wrath of fire will be unleashed in a 7x7 radius causing double damage to all players near the mage.

• level 1 - duration 15 seconds
  • level 2 - duration 25 seconds
  • level 3 - duration 35 seconds
  • level 4 - duration 45 seconds
  • cool down 60 seconds

MISCELLANEOUS

Warlock

Mage

Life Swap

The mage casts a powerful spell in which he/she swaps his/her life with an enemy player or even ally for some time. if the mage gets lower health points in the swap, his/her health regeneration will increase by a small percentage.

• Level 1 - duration 5 seconds
  • Level 2 - duration 9 seconds
  • Level 3 - duration 15 seconds
  • Level 4 - duration 20 seconds

to be continued...

Edited by vaginadare

i really like the mage shield skill and the warlocks saturation!!!

__

for damage, maybe think of giving mages some control skills as they kinda get smacked easily by locks xD

i remember u had another idea.

Mage switches heath points with their opponent for a certain amount of time. The switch will only work if the opponent has 30% more health points (Your total health) or less. the risk is that if u don't kill them in time, your hp will switch back. cooldown 120 seconds.

i don't remember the specifics, but i like the idea.

i remember u had another idea.

Mage switches heath points with their opponent for a certain amount of time. The switch will only work if the opponent has 30% more health points (Your total health) or less. the risk is that if u don't kill them in time, your hp will switch back. cooldown 120 seconds.

i don't remember the specifics, but i like the idea.

Ah yes, almost forgot about that one, will add soon ^^

i got one trivial error. :D

The Chosen are made by Harad, who, made the sun.

So the Chosen should probably be warmer, thus, Mages, "icy" tornado has to be a bit warmer.

The Duration of it is OP tho.

20 sec stun... that might be a whole fight.

i think 2sec-3sec-4sec-5sec is better.

All in all, nice suggestions! Besides the lock saturation.

i got one trivial error. :D

The Chosen are made by Harad, who, made the sun.

So the Chosen should probably be warmer, thus, Mages, "icy" tornado has to be a bit warmer.

The Duration of it is OP tho.

20 sec stun... that might be a whole fight.

i think 2sec-3sec-4sec-5sec is better.

All in all, nice suggestions! Besides the lock saturation.

thats what i was thinkin until they gave mages frost bolt. anyway, could always change it to fiery tornado :P.

as for the duration, read the name of the topic xD. devs can always change it but my main focus is to think of some stupidly OP skills for mages and locks, hehehehe!

• 3 weeks later...