Terror of Tides:The story of a Ranger

alonso14

Hi guys ! i wanted to tell you all about my story as a player who joined warspear in 0.7 and enjoyed all my time here in game or on forum ;D

i was as usual looking for a good game in android market  after completing inotia3 and i stuck up by it..on having first look at screenshots i was stunned to find a game which i wanted...

i started in EU EMERLD as a barb with ...and i loved it..i leveled up my char to 5 and then there was a maintainance...i tought my app needs reinstalling so i deleted it and reinstalled entire client and lost my noobie barb :(

then i chose US SAPPHIRE as a place of my new errands..made a ranger named koskiller..in start i had dual feeling about it...i could hit bosses from range but i died quickly  ;D but as phoenix rises again from dead...i became more stronger in my resolution to be best :clapping: 

latter as time passed by i made friends with a druid named GARRETT ..he was very helpful..we did all quest on 1st island including all bosses except unicorn for with lvl 16 druid (at that time)INAA  helped us..

i thought like i joined high elf council lol...nvm after saving firs island from being curropted  we entered island 2..at start we did all quest till i became lvl 14 after that he was interested solely on lvling up while i was farm 'maniac' or a boss 'junkie' as TWISTED called me :D..i used to farm bosses every day... i dint do a single quest in entire day!! this way we came to end of 0.7 and start of harder 1.0 where shadows became next to imposible..

well i didnt knew about that shadows had become DEMI-GODS so i went in with 3 ppl as my frinds suggested that it took 3 ppl to kill it and guess what.. ;D ;D  we died before doing a single hit...lol..but with help of 30-40? elfs we finnaly did what i thought was imposible...the idea of tactik was that of  a mc named SAKRAY

then it was time of hardship...less gold no true friends....at same time i found 6 good friends in name ofSONOFMAN DARKLUNA GERZA STRAWBERRY XRAINBOWZ CONSTUGG...these guys helped my a lot...A LOT!..

also i made many mc friend including PENDEKAR CHRONOZ SANBANYO AFRO SAKRAY etc

by now i was the loved one of elf and hated one of mc as my name was so much cursed at tc of mc...hmm indication of being popular? maybe 8)

also at same time there was mass banning which ment mountain clan lost more than half of population lol...was very easy to go and light up avenger..noone in town really

latter there was concept of arena introduced..i couldnt do arena coz i used android...android was having bug..so by time i used arena ppl had already formed 'teams'

then with cevilone and constugg i tried arena and guess what...winning can make a new team!

letter we tried UNDERGROUND HORROR(ugh in shortform ;D ) with team of 5 rangers...we did 90-96% dmg to his hp but coudnt kill coz of lack of coordination of scatershot in end as we too too excieted at last :blush: ...so i didnt get cloak but that didnt deter me to try again....next time in months time i was sole survior who killed UGH and got cloak 8) 8)

and on my high i got 2 drops at single go at gg which was acute glad and acute flac..at that time these were best equips..i sold for 500k and then my time at top began but before that i never get boss wepon or equip drop ..so my first drop was a 2x one :yahoo:

latter time went by like sand...i made new friends ..some enemies who didnt liked my style or my nature...

latter i found 4 friend rangers who i helped as training em? maybe :D they were PATTON BIGWILLY ABNORMAL and LOLKAS..i loved training newbies but i loved doing to rangers espicially...i may miss a name or too here..

in due course of time many of my friends joined hands with human and became currupt..but you know...its more fun to kill a TRAITOR :diablo: :spiteful: 

then we had a party with scout strawberry zinker...we farmed together untill...untill their demise ...i dont know weather they did or not...but if they did then it , the ban is justified...else:(

anyway i didnt buy mcoin till then..i had lots of gold and i traded it in shop(yea mcoin shop CALLIE) to get whatever i wanted...soon i bought 12 costumes :D ..that was "cheap" prize era...one can buy 10 pots for 500 gold.. ;)

my biggest achivement has to be reaching astral boss 3 named CHEIF EXECUTER..i reached there with 3 ppl in pt including me!!!

PLISKIN EISHA AND ME(KOSKLIIER) reacher boss 3 without dying once but only using 3-4 pots at most...that was a great coordination..we never thought we would do it..we only started to waste some time and come back riff at speed of light ..lol..moreover that we farmed that boss 4x times before a druid named MIGHTYMANX logged back there(he went dc last day at boss area..hehehe)

so that was the story of a player...hope you liked my experience...was more fun in playing than telling!

thank you for sparing your time reading it...and important event if i missed please remind me! all these achivements were great at time of achiving them for me..

most of guys i met had definately influenced me a lot...i had more sweet time here than hard ;)

thanks for experiences!

but as version 3.0 is looming and is at bay..will another elf fall a prey to the power of dark side of undead? ..well we have to wait and see...till then his sprit remeains in kamp riff...hallucinating the legion and protector of senitals...

-koskiller

kudos to all players who have played game since 0.7 or before and still playing... :friends: :friends:

ahh those were good old times, i miss v. 0.7 :clapping:

and who joined the human hands did u say?  :blush:

lol anyway hehe not bad ;D

@gerza,zetta

thanks

@sono

yup me too :( ...many more ppl but i lost their names...must be in my subconcious..need to use inception? lol

my biggest achivement has to be reaching astral boss 3 named CHEIF EXECUTER..i reached there with 3 ppl in pt including me!!!

PLISKIN EISHA AND ME(KOSKLIIER) reacher boss 3 without dying once but only using 3-4 pots at most...that was a great coordination..we never thought we would do it..we only started to waste some time and come back riff at speed of light ..lol..moreover that we farmed that boss 4x times before a druid named MIGHTYMANX logged back there(he went dc last day at boss area..hehehe)

id never forget this too  :yahoo:  it was one great achievement