Remove Inspect Function

Nosotraes

Remove or don't remove the "inspection" function?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. "Remove", "Don't remove" or "I don't know"

• Remove
    • Don't remove
    • I don't know

As we all know, the game gained an "inspection" feature. My opinion about it is the following: basically, if you want to do for example berengar's tower on heroic level, or the Ruberius Dungeon in the Snow Boundaries and you are not +6 or higher, you won't be invited, because players can now see other player's equipment and decide wether they let the "pro" +10 in, or the "omg ur so nub i put u on ignore" player. Free players have no chance to complete their dungeon quests on this way, since they can't amp higher than +3 if they don't play and farm (if they get lucky to get a party) to get money. Today I got even kicked out of my own party because: "amp ur wps frst".....

Edited by Nosotraes

Yeah, it's not going away.

They will not create a feature, then remove it, especially when this is a normal mmo function, any good developed game has.

People would ask to link weapons before, or see it is not glowing anyway, nothings changed, people knew who were +10 then and now.

Edited by Sulla

Nah.. The inspect function is good ,but maybe devs must add option if other player able to see our equipment or not.. Thats my suggestion