[2014.12.24] Warspear Online 4.6: The Triumph of Evil Sandro. Release

Peter_Munk

i am a mcoin user, and i dindn't see high drops like many players are complaining...

if mcoin users get high drops, i am still waiting mine -_-

Hehe, it doesnt make any difference if u are mc user or not, the drop rate for everyone is the same man, well except devs cause they can get whatever they want. ;)

:shout:  The Ruberio tower of Lv23 this buggy , this mission not completing , dead dragons not complete and we are so getting trapped inside the tower ... that the br server, already happened 2 times , I sent the error report by the game application .. . Please see this post already spent a lot of stamina with it.    :cray:  :shout:

We have done Ruberio's dungeon but the chest not opened. Please, check this out and fix this bug, this happened twice with our party.  

:shout:  The Ruberio tower of Lv23 this buggy , this mission not completing , dead dragons not complete and we are so getting trapped inside the tower ... that the br server, already happened 2 times , I sent the error report by the game application .. . Please see this post already spent a lot of stamina with it.    :cray:  :shout:

I discovered the reason for not completing Ruberio's dungeon, Priests cant kill the mobs with Elusive Threat, because the death doesn't count. Please fix this.   :good: 

I discovered the reason for not completing Ruberio's dungeon, Priests cant kill the mobs with Elusive Threat, because the death doesn't count. Please fix this.   :good: 

nope, it's not the reason, because mcs have the same problem.

And also Threat is killing mobs ok(

I do not understend why do not you create 2h ax or spear for paladin. you have created for all lvl .. less for lvl14...

2h axe and spear lvl14 in evento no have. Craft too

I do not understend why do not you create 2h ax or spear for paladin. you have created for all lvl .. less for lvl14...

2h axe and spear lvl14 in evento no have. Craft too

What? YOU HAVE LVL 13 ITEMS, they are enough. O.o

Besides, as i always say, PLEASE BUFF THOSE EVENT MACES AND SPEARS USING MAGIC!!! Which idiot would buy an event mace or spear on, e.g. Elf side? The only ones wanting them are barbs T.T

Havn't played this game for months. After i read about the update i thought to give it a try again. What should i say.....

After 20 Days of doing new dungeons and killing sandro ( with my 4 characters ) i only got a lvl 22 belt and a damn favonys suit.

Now i know why i left Warspear months ago because playing 5-6 hours each day for getting just Cookies and Cocktails is a waste of time.

Not so in the tower, but also in the arena the elusive threat is not counting as death ... which may be what is happening in the tower and in the arena .

Please see this for us, we are wasting time and stamina . :cray:  :cray: 

Havn't played this game for months. After i read about the update i thought to give it a try again. What should i say.....

After 20 Days of doing new dungeons and killing sandro ( with my 4 characters ) i only got a lvl 22 belt and a damn favonys suit.

Now i know why i left Warspear months ago because playing 5-6 hours each day for getting just Cookies and Cocktails is a waste of time.

I opened 700+ world creation chests, and i got only 2 costumes and drinks a lot :( Edited by Makarov

Droping Rate of the event is really low dev's... I dont want to be the trouble maker.. but I've seen few people get something usefull... 

this is true story

"high" low drop rate

watwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwat

Engrish prease!

Also, isn'T there spanish/portuguese forum panel?

Sorry, but i have to disagree. Again, i have killed mob's with Elusive Threat in tower and the kill dont count. Please check this out ;)

0xbug.png

Edited by Makarov

This is really frustrating!!!!!!!!!

I spend now 18 Seekers and played DG23 nearly every day many times on several chars.

Wasted tons of pots, minions, powerups, repairs, time, .....

Killed many, many times the big 750k bosses and did not get a single drop (Except cookies and ginger shit).

I am nearby to stop this stupid shit which really makes no fun like this :diablo: