[2014.12.24] Warspear Online 4.6: The Triumph of Evil Sandro. Release

Peter_Munk

Symbian Client version is avaible 4.6 or old?

For symbian

Warspear v4.6 Full Version and recommended using Warspear v4.6 Light Version

:) Edited by Liarogue

Dungeons are not hard they just tricky our first time(Pictures up) we do in 2minutes, try more harder use brain :) it's nice, something different, ofc one mistake and all dead. Now that event skill is not bugged this world creation something... It's only rise mana regeneration by 15points nothing other happened i guest that skill słowa regeneration also our hp a little. Anyway how many bosses is on ice castle exept sandro? It's 6?coz we get(mc side) 3in quest and I find 2 more i guest It's for elfs quest too? Good up i hope we get more that surprise!

Hi, guys!

There's a new client for PC available on our site, it's version is 4.6.1 and it's possible to make screenshots via "print screen" button.

I gotta say these new dungeons are fantastic, they are difficult but very exciting. They push a party's teamwork to the limit and the mobs new behavior patters are a great addition. I hope you include them into future ayvondil dungeons, makes the game more challenging. :clapping:

Hats off to the developers :good:

ste stupido not let you finish that quest reseteava the boss haver if the leader fof player puts measures with the procima it will report to gm

u disturbed us when we hunted, so i did same :good:

Hi, guys!

There's a new client for PC available on our site, it's version is 4.6.1 and it's possible to make screenshots via "print screen" button.

Roland@ can try enable sound for light version symbian? Work or not?

Roland@ can try enable sound for light version symbian? Work or not?

nope, it's impossible, it won't be a lite version anymore

ste stupido not let you finish that quest reseteava the boss haver if the leader fof player puts measures with the procima it will report to gm

Call 911 and report it to the police, this is a horrible act of violence and a heinous crime that must be dealt with immediately!! We will not tolerate such actions and neither will we allow it to continue, i have seen many horrendous things in my life but this stands out as the worse. We will immediately stop everything in our lives and concentrate all our earthly resources to rid this world of such people. The children dying of ebola, starving to death, and struggling to live can wait, this is more important!

My thoughts go out to you and your family in these harsh times, stay safe.

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

ha ha.

Edited by Sulla

Hoping for the time that the drop rate will be more higher. That's the highest wish of those players who already spent a lot of stamina elixir and only got cookies :-)

Yeah, boring waste of stamina for a month, advisable to not even bother this event.

Well if u dont try then u will never suceseed  ;)  :blush:

What is inside that [Treasury of Evil Sandro] ? Just Evil Sandro costume or what? Not talking about consumables and bars. Some say that level 22 weapons are inside too.

Hoping for the time that the drop rate will be more higher. That's the highest wish of those players who already spent a lot of stamina elixir and only got cookies :-)

Exactly!

What is inside that [Treasury of Evil Sandro] ? Just Evil Sandro costume or what? Not talking about consumables and bars. Some say that level 22 weapons are inside too.

A friend of mine said there are orange cocktails inside. <_< DEVS Y U DO DIS

Why only mcoin users gettin dungeon drops so high ?! Where is the justice !! What the hell .. Noob event as hallowen ughhh:!

cuz they spammed dg with stamina pots....

Haha I got Dg17 once and Dg 20 3times (Orange Cocktail x 4, Mint Cookies x 6, and other noob items)

so u did dg 4 times and expected to get the top dg drops? wow

really this event is so slow and getting more boring 2hr each day dungeon for 5days and i and even my party didnt get a single drop....  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

i wish u admin and gm had lots of fun this holiday... <_<  <_< . :crazy:  :crazy:

i am a mcoin user, and i dindn't see high drops like many players are complaining...

if mcoin users get high drops, i am still waiting mine -_-