[2014.12.24] Warspear Online 4.6: The Triumph of Evil Sandro. Release

Peter_Munk

Increasing physical/magical damage in all unique amulets extended from 5 to 7% (Symbol of Greatness).

from my knowledge arent magic amulets 15%?  :facepalm:

so whats the final verdict?

15% to 7% or no change?

ATTENTION! Game clients for Symbian and Windows Mobile on our website will be available in two versions: full and light (no effects). Owners of old devices can try light version for better stability.

Yesss! Lite version! Hopefully this will resolve all the crashes I kept having on Symbian...  :blush:

Servers are up, let's go have some fun!

All the clients are available for download on our website - http://warspear-online.com/en/download

Clients from the markets will be available as soon as they are approved.

what does light version (no effect ) means??

are certain effects removed from light version or is it same as full ??

Edited by Akatsuki Nin

TheOne, on 24 Dec 2014 - 1:50 PM, said:snapback.png

When do we get our gift codes? I thought I will get email after the update...

we'll be sending them today.

gift codes? where we can back gifts from thems? and where i can see my gift code??

Edited by HeBi

TheOne, on 24 Dec 2014 - 1:50 PM, said:snapback.png

gift codes? where we can back gifts from thems? and where i can see my gift code??

these giftcodes are for our contest winners. We have no other gift codes to provide.

these giftcodes are for our contest winners. We have no other gift codes to provide.

oh i thought gift codes for all players because of winter event starting :D sorry than

Cool new monster behavior, was fun

Screenshot_2014-12-24-07-44-55.png

Edited by ☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬

whenever i try to login ws it says 'another connection using your profile was detected'  and sometimes it keeps giving connecting the whole time..
why is that happening? i deleted the old file and uninstalled it but still it aint working
it's the same problem on my phone and pc

whenever i try to login ws it says 'another connection using your profile was detected'  and sometimes it keeps giving connecting the whole time..

why is that happening? i deleted the old file and uninstalled it but still it aint working

it's the same problem on my phone and pc

it's your network connection, nothing more. You can wait until it's stable.

Roland@ Why symbian many crash again? Pls fix now :

please, download the lite version from our website and try it. Everything is fixed.

Use lite, but No effect :(

looks like you use something different, light version is working perfectly even on Ayvondil.

that's a direct link - http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear_light.sisx

Edited by r0land

looks like you use something different, light version is working perfectly even on Ayvondil.

that's a direct link - http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear_light.sisx

well, I'll give it a try, :) Playing in ayvondil if you ensure it never crashes although many moving area? is that true? In Norlan swamp work or not? Edited by Liarogue

well, I'll give it a try, :) Playing in ayvondil if you ensure it never crashes although many moving area? is that true?

we run our tests on Nokia 5230 and 5800, this type of client works just fine.

Make the dungeons a bit easier. The current level is hell wth

no need to make it easier but increase dungeon time, is nearly impossible to finish it in 10 minutes.

it is HARD level after all, so give it 15 minutes. (isnt 15 the default for hard level?)

Edited by tamoae