Secret link

Smilga

So the point is that druids now can heal 1000+ Hp instantly + they have the slow heal. I call that unfair and far too much superior to other classes.

Requesring a nerf, ASAP. Seriously though, why add skills like these?

Link r not soooo good. If u without party it become useless. And only it will heal 1k if you are with low hp (200 or less? Maybe). You cant chose the target, and for amp it u will lose many important attributes, like forest song. And the others druid's skill r trash, tornado fail many times, do less damage than a normal hit and have low stun time (oh oh but that better than shaman's earthquake? Earthquake r a normal skill, tornado a expert skill). Waterpower have low damage and stun, and song have chance to fail, unlike necromancer's panic or warlock's dark circle. So, link r not op

Link r not soooo good. If u without party it become useless. And only it will heal 1k if you are with low hp (200 or less? Maybe). You cant chose the target, and for amp it u will lose many important attributes, like forest song. And the others druid's skill r trash, tornado fail many times, do less damage than a normal hit and have low stun time (oh oh but that better than shaman's earthquake? Earthquake r a normal skill, tornado a expert skill). Waterpower have low damage and stun, and song have chance to fail, unlike necromancer's panic or warlock's dark circle. So, link r not op

lol, just lol

Secret link and new expert skill  - Invigorating Stream can be used on others only, that too secret link needs druid to be in party and new expert skill does not heal druid himself/herself too. So in pvp and pve these skills are useless. Also in arena target for druid if ur so against link haha ;) exterminate the root cause, the druid :dirol:

No , i don't think druid is too buffed , i think gm added too many OP skills at mc side and by OP i want say OVER POWER.

Warlock: 1 stun 1 fear 1 silence 2 dmg over time 2 skillshots and 1dmg in place , if he got u with stun , ur lost , he make you easy full combo and with silence (3 seconds or more) u can't counter it

DeathKnight: his new silence of 5 secounds or more idk , destroyed the balance over it and the barb 

When GM made pala op and all mc said he need nerf , gm made mc too op , now if is a party of 2 necros and 1dk , even if are full party of elfs with same amps , mc wins , too much CC (croud controls) and too much dmg OT (over time)

Yes it is op, and yes all the people saying it's not OP are druid thenselves and obviously they'll want to keep this unfair advantage. It was already suggested to increase it's cooldown. Let's see if devs have some common sense.

No , i don't think druid is too buffed , i think gm added too many OP skills at mc side and by OP i want say OVER POWER.

Warlock: 1 stun 1 fear 1 silence 2 dmg over time 2 skillshots and 1dmg in place , if he got u with stun , ur lost , he make you easy full combo and with silence (3 seconds or more) u can't counter it

DeathKnight: his new silence of 5 secounds or more idk , destroyed the balance over it and the barb

When GM made pala op and all mc said he need nerf , gm made mc too op , now if is a party of 2 necros and 1dk , even if are full party of elfs with same amps , mc wins , too much CC (croud controls) and too much dmg OT (over time)

Root, hamstring, tornado, push back, fetters, rush, cage, trap, scatter, aoe sleep, teleport too banner stun?, mage fear, chains. Water..

Which other CC am I missing? Too much CC?, are you blind?

Not forgetting BD alone can kill almost anything in one hamstring. Reflects over 700 DMG with counter.

Druid can kill any class, but so can most other classes, everything has a counter these days.

Game is generally balanced, amplification has become more "overpowered" due too, more DMG skills hitting harder. And casters hitting lower, making people complain further.

Rogue may have crazy dmg, but so has ranger and BD.

Druid class has 5 CC abilities, and three heals, don't forget that when you discuss CC.

Edited by Sulla

Game is generally balanced

You want to know how?

Here you go:

Freaking everyone is OP.

(insert image saying

WHEN EVERYONE IS OP

NOONE IS

)

Edited by MCocktail

You want to know how?

Here you go:

Freaking everyone is OP.

(insert image saying

WHEN EVERYONE IS OP

NOONE IS

)

True dat.

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny to see everyone crying about how a druid is made a little bit stronger and don't bet an eye on their own skills, which are stronger ;D