[2014.12.20] Warspear Online 4.6: The Triumph of Evil Sandro. Preview

Peter_Munk

When the Update ?? Time ?? monday/tuesday/wednesday/thursday/friday?? how many hrs update ?? Dev give free Gifts ??? Plz reply  :give_rose:  :yahoo:

When the Update ?? Time ?? monday/tuesday/wednesday/thursday/friday?? how many hrs update ?? Dev give free Gifts ??? Plz reply  :give_rose:  :yahoo:

Half of your questions are answered already read the comments and info that was given, update should be today or tomorow.

1. Last time, r0land said +-2 for each level. This time is?

The same

2. Are the ones we can obtain from Sandro's Treasury same as the 3 bosses ones?

Yes

3. Are those level 22 weapons same as normal "Lord's Enchanted..." items level 21 but just with 4 new upgraded bonuses and just new level?

No, they are different. Those you can get from Faceless now

4. "SQ" and "AQ" are?

Snow Queen, Aquilon

Awesome! Thank you! :) :give_rose:

[spoiler=I think I bothered you a lot :, for Peter]

"What with the "s" in "Snow Queen's costumes"?"

Favoniy, Wulturn, Auster, Aquilon and Snow Queen's costumes

There won't be "Ice Warrior's Armor"? :

Please, PLEASE MAKE THE MACES AND SPEARS WITH MAGIC!

God, those event maces and spears are horrible! U cant even use them properly because of the loss of magic, and wasting an crystal slot for a bit magic. I can't stand my current mace anymore! And... I think rage is overrated..... or is it a buff which holds for e.g. 10 seconds?

U need magic for Pala and DK, they need Magic really hard, and only those can hold maces or spears anyway... (ok Barb doesn't need magic too, but he uses axe, right?)

Will we receive any gifts for Christmas day??? Like surprise chests ..plz reply fast ...ty

JAJAJAJAJAJA 1 SEEKERS STAMPITA YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 5POT HEAL + 5POT MANA HORROR

i said NOT to flatter the 12 year old who does nothing but post obvious questions, dont bother answering my question... you werent around in 2011 to even know what im talking about

@Zombatar : I think it's better for you to wait till the update comes and get surprised, instead of asking tons of questions every time. (no hate!)  ;D  ::)  :good:

@Zombatar : I think it's better for you to wait till the update comes and get surprised, instead of asking tons of questions every time. (no hate!)  ;D  : :)  :good:

Lol, I just like to know all the information I need to set a program to do in the event because it will be in the time of my 1 month holiday! 8) :blush:

And, np, I accept haters and quibbles always. :) :friends:

Tomorro 5% members on :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

The ammount of people playing during x-mas (24th) will remain almost the same, it's always been like that and always stay that way.

Peter_Munk, and other GM's of the game, tomorrow is christmas Eve, update must be released today... I'm sorry if I bother you guys, but it is just my opinion. Hopefully to get an respond. And, when I write GM's name, or say it, I use green words. :)

Peter_Munk, and other GM's of the game, tomorrow is christmas Eve, update must be released today... I'm sorry if I bother you guys, but it is just my opinion. Hopefully to get an respond. And, when I write GM's name, or say it, I use green words. :)

yeaaaaaaaaa yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hey peter looking nice update... Can i ask a question?

which ring will get hp and which one will get mana?...

or same ring will be available in both?

hey peter looking nice update... Can i ask a question?

which ring will get hp and which one will get mana?...

or same ring will be available in both?

Snow Queen - health / Aquilon - energy

Christmas eve tommorow and still no update.

It will probably start at Christmas, but if you had the power of reading,you must have read that it will last till the end of january, that means we will have more than 1 month to enjoy the update, Patience :)

It will probably start at Christmas, but if you had the power of reading,you must have read that it will last till the end of january, that means we will have more than 1 month to enjoy the update, Patience :)

for people who are vacation leave , do not tell me you're going to wait for santa playing Warspear

took almost four years playing and for me is the worst and played here long decontrol