[2014.12.20] Warspear Online 4.6: The Triumph of Evil Sandro. Preview

Peter_Munk

why Level 11 weapons n gears is dropping why not level 10, level 11 items useless. we need level 10 items for arena level 10 players.

i really hope that i can get winter knight costume for cc… ive been waiting for that almost all year :* :* :* :* but without being able to enjoy the event yet i am saying great job… thank you :)

If magic percent in accessories will be same as usual 5% it will still suck.

There is no pint making magic and psy same 5% , however u guys already know that ,arena reward items already are 15% magic

costumes Prob be like Halloween and last year boumdries: Less popular costes in cc vendor, more popular in chests, a few in a boss drop, and a few in the collect 40 items gift quest, I never get those lol. Interesting the incorporation of Jack the pumpkin king as a costume, finally they have nut cracker and gingerbread man:* Still no candy cane skins:(

Hey Peter,

Do you mind answering some of my questions? :)

Holiday Dungeons

What is the formula this time for getting rewards in dungeons?

• rare rings and amulets that increase physical and magical damage by a certain percent*
You mean by them, Ice Queen, Aquilon, Auster, Favoniy and Wulturn's rings and amulets? If not, please answer this question:

The levels of rings and amulets are?

Holiday quests

All guests of the holiday will find dozens of fun quests during it!

snowman_3.jpg

Traditionally, players can get a proper fight in the Happy snowman tavern.

As I see in the pic, there's a "Fight duration" thing, what is that? Is it a new PvP system for low levels under the 17th level in the Boundaries?

lab_boss_1.jpg  lab_boss_2.jpg

Sandro’s Palace. Gigantic Ice Palace is located deep under the Snow Boundaries. Those who dare to enter it must be extremely careful, cause they can meet dangerous monsters and new bosses! Fight them and get Crimson Corundums, unique costumes of Horned Yeti, Ice Golem, North Cyclop, rare weapons of the 22nd level and other prizes!

Who are the "new bosses!"? Horned Yeti, Ice Goldem and North Cyclop? Are those pictures up of Ice Golem and North Cyclop?

What do you mean by getting "Crimson Corundums" from fighting them? Is there a quest for fighting them which will give us Corundums or they will drop the currency?

And about "rare weapons of the 22nd level", Are they the same which we can drop in level 22 dungeon?

Lastly, Will those bosses (Honed, Ice and North) drop keys for reaching "Evil Sandro"?

Evil Sandro is extremely dangerous and you have to prepare for the worst but if you win, you can get a unique Evil Sandro's costume and his treasury containing unique weapons of the 22nd level, Favoniy, Wulturn, Auster, Aquilon and Snow Queen's costumes, Crimson Corundums and other prizes!

Are the "unique weapons of the 22nd level" same as the dungeon ones?

What with the "s" in "Snow Queen's costumes"?

You said: "you can get a unique Evil Sandro's costume and his treasury containing ... Crimson Cordundums and other prizes!"

Will his treasury drop Crimson Corundums?

Thank you Aigrind for this awesome new update and the time of it which we will enjoy a lot in it! :give_rose:

admins please if possible dont bother flattering the 12 year old with his obvious questions like u did last update, answer the actual questions at hand not the ones already answered which a certain someone hasnt bothered looking up

Dear Peter i have few questions.

1.Ice queen item ,what exacly bonuses were put in in those items?

2.Evil Santa always drop unique thing ?or just chest and random chance?

3.Those booses etc.Cyclop they also drop something unique  i mean we have chance to get some good items or just kill them and get revard in CC?

Anyway this update look more fun for non mc buyers,thanks.

Hey Peter,Do you mind answering some of my questions? :)What is the formula this time for getting rewards in dungeons? You mean by them, Ice Queen, Aquilon, Auster, Favoniy and Wulturn's rings and amulets? If not, please answer this question:The levels of rings and amulets are? As I see in the pic, there's a "Fight duration" thing, what is that? Is it a new PvP system for low levels under the 17th level in the Boundaries? Who are the "new bosses!"? Horned Yeti, Ice Goldem and North Cyclop? Are those pictures up of Ice Golem and North Cyclop?What do you mean by getting "Crimson Corundums" from fighting them? Is there a quest for fighting them which will give us Corundums or they will drop the currency?And about "rare weapons of the 22nd level", Are they the same which we can drop in level 22 dungeon?Lastly, Will those bosses (Honed, Ice and North) drop keys for reaching "Evil Sandro"? Are the "unique weapons of the 22nd level" same as the dungeon ones?What with the "s" in "Snow Queen's costumes"?You said: "you can get a unique Evil Sandro's costume and his treasury containing ... Crimson Cordundums and other prizes!"Will his treasury drop Crimson Corundums?Thank you Aigrind for this awesome new update and the time of it which we will enjoy a lot in it! :give_rose:

Ok first why does Drop rate matter They drop.

Seconds yes Aquillons Austers Etc. There same as also except on ALL amulets there adding new bonus. (mystery at the moment)

Levels are 5,10,15,20,22

The pvp picture i dont know. Highly doubt it this isnt a pvp based game

Yes those are the pictures of there bosses and there locations .

Evil Sandro Drops His Costume And the Cheat from Reward Drops the classic Snow Queen costumes.

(Wulturn,Auster,Aquillon,Favioniy,Ice Queen)

Also most likely quest completion=Crimson corundum doubt they'd Change.

again new hair style, not so cool. I already used my favourite hair style and don't feel like to change anymore. hope if I can change my hair style anytime that I bought n used. can I use my last hair style that I used and take back again my new hair style.

Hey Peter,

Do you mind answering some of my questions? :)

You mean by them, Ice Queen, Aquilon, Auster, Favoniy and Wulturn's rings and amulets? If not, please answer this question:

The levels of rings and amulets are?

As I see in the pic, there's a "Fight duration" thing, what is that? Is it a new PvP system for low levels under the 17th level in the Boundaries?

Who are the "new bosses!"? Horned Yeti, Ice Goldem and North Cyclop? Are those pictures up of Ice Golem and North Cyclop?

What do you mean by getting "Crimson Corundums" from fighting them? Is there a quest for fighting them which will give us Corundums or they will drop the currency?

And about "rare weapons of the 22nd level", Are they the same which we can drop in level 22 dungeon?

Lastly, Will those bosses (Honed, Ice and North) drop keys for reaching "Evil Sandro"?

Are the "unique weapons of the 22nd level" same as the dungeon ones?

What with the "s" in "Snow Queen's costumes"?

You said: "you can get a unique Evil Sandro's costume and his treasury containing ... Crimson Cordundums and other prizes!"

Will his treasury drop Crimson Corundums?

Thank you Aigrind for this awesome new update and the time of it which we will enjoy a lot in it! :give_rose:

Spectacular, as always

"The levels of rings and amulets are?"

Many players are already familiar with these precious rings and amulets of the Ice Queen and Aquilon. But this time we added items of the 20th level. The rest are 5, 10, 15. Bonuses are: magic defence, physical (Snow Queen)/ magical (Aquilon) damage, health (SQ)/ energy (AQ).

"As I see in the pic, there's a "Fight duration" thing, what is that?"

Don't pay attention, server report, you won't see it in the game :)

"Are those pictures up of Ice Golem and North Cyclop?"

Correct

"What do you mean by getting "Crimson Corundums" from fighting them? Is there a quest for fighting them which will give us Corundums"

Yes

"Lastly, Will those bosses (Honed, Ice and North) drop keys for reaching "Evil Sandro"?"

No, you get them from average elite mobs in this location

"Are the "unique weapons of the 22nd level" same as the dungeon ones?"

No, dungeon ones are better, they have "rage" bonus

"What with the "s" in "Snow Queen's costumes"?"

Favoniy, Wulturn, Auster, Aquilon and Snow Queen's costumes

"Will his treasury drop Crimson Corundums?"

Well, not literally, just for the quest

Ok first why does Drop rate matter They drop.

Seconds yes Aquillons Austers Etc. There same as also except on ALL amulets there adding new bonus. (mystery at the moment)

Levels are 5,10,15,20,22

The pvp picture i dont know. Highly doubt it this isnt a pvp based game

Yes those are the pictures of there bosses and there locations .

Evil Sandro Drops His Costume And the Cheat from Reward Drops the classic Snow Queen costumes.

(Wulturn,Auster,Aquillon,Favioniy,Ice Queen)

Also most likely quest completion=Crimson corundum doubt they'd Change.

Thank you Turtle, but I think I will take Peter's answers. :)

Spectacular, as always

Thank you! :blush:

Just last 4 questions if you mind?... :)

I mean with this which levels can get drop from dungeons. Last time, r0land said +-2 for each level. This time is?

As for level 22 weapons which can be obtained from Honed, Ice, North and Sandro's treasury:

1- Are the ones we can obtain from Sandro's Treasury same as the 3 bosses ones?

2- Are those level 22 weapons same as normal "Lord's Enchanted..." items level 21 but just with 4 new upgraded bonuses and just new level?

"The levels of rings and amulets are?"

Many players are already familiar with these precious rings and amulets of the Ice Queen and Aquilon. But this time we added items of the 20th level. The rest are 5, 10, 15. Bonuses are: magic defence, physical (Snow Queen)/ magical (Aquilon) damage, health (SQ)/ energy (AQ).

"SQ" and "AQ" are?

"What with the "s" in "Snow Queen's costumes"?"

Favoniy, Wulturn, Auster, Aquilon and Snow Queen's costumes

There won't be "Ice Warrior's Armor"? :

Thank you very much Peter and thank you all AIgring for this new awesome update! :give_rose:

WPN LEVEL 11 PUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Y WPN LEVEL 10 NO.HORROR EVENT.     ACC ARENA STUPID DUNG...............NO MAS TICKES ACC ARENA :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Thank you Turtle, but I think I will take Peter's answers. :)

Thank you! :blush:

Just last 4 questions if you mind?... :)

I mean with this which levels can get drop from dungeons. Last time, r0land said +-2 for each level. This time is?

As for level 22 weapons which can be obtained from Honed, Ice, North and Sandro's treasury:

1- Are the ones we can obtain from Sandro's Treasury same as the 3 bosses ones?

2- Are those level 22 weapons same as normal "Lord's Enchanted..." items level 21 but just with 4 new upgraded bonuses and just new level?

"SQ" and "AQ" are?

There won't be "Ice Warrior's Armor"? :

Thank you very much Peter and thank you all AIgring for this new awesome update! :give_rose:

1. Last time, r0land said +-2 for each level. This time is?

The same

2. Are the ones we can obtain from Sandro's Treasury same as the 3 bosses ones?

Yes

3. Are those level 22 weapons same as normal "Lord's Enchanted..." items level 21 but just with 4 new upgraded bonuses and just new level?

No, they are different. Those you can get from Faceless now

4. "SQ" and "AQ" are?

Snow Queen, Aquilon