A hero was born... -zetta

Fizaa

Long ago in the hearts of the snow cladden highlands, on just another day, another simple boy gave up his youthful days to fight together with his mountain clan brothers.. Zetta was his name, nothing special, just another person who swore to butcher the elves..

Together with the other new zealous young blood he began his journey with just some cheap gear.. But who knew that day a hero was born. Excited and anxious as he was, he tread along the path, helping the villagers, exploring new lands, making new frnds, achieving new levels..

Just this once destiny brought to him two angels in the form of friends, these angels were given the mortal name, mcmaster and drawnzer. Together these best friends made it up to the islenort, where new adventures and experience lie before them.. It was all about sweat and blood to earn themselves a place amongst their seniors... Following this quest they came across many beautiftul sights, many loving friends and cherished memories..

Together they conquered berengar and gave their assistance in the innumerous battles always helping each other, loving, laughing and enjoying after their short victories like there was no tomorrow...

All throughout, though zetta was just another soldier, inside in him he felt something special, a hero was born. This story ends here with no conclusions as the hero still lives on to write in the sands of time more legends of him and his fellow warriors... 

Every soldier fighting for his country, faction or clan, braving it out in the rough battlefields, walking with hands in hands with death itself, treading with nothing but his humble weapon, courage in heart and blessings of the supreme immortal is a true hero. Hero to his nation, hero to his fellow countrymen, hero to his family, hero to his parents, hero to his love.

I came across this game on the ovi store, which has all kinds of useless stuff, but just one stands out amongst them all, surprisingly playable on even a primitive nokia phone. Since the first day zetta logged in i have been addicted so much so that even when i have to urinate while im at the lab, i take my phone with me. It has become a part of my everyday life. Wake up, play warspear, eat, play warspear, study, play warspear, sleep. I have made many new friends who are in around my city, with whom im in contact with like sunny, firoz, prajyot, zeba, taara, sumit, omni.. So iv always been this shy guy with a bit less friends and no girlfriend, but from warspear iv met some very beautiful (not just looks) friends so many il get tired naming them. Its such an experience to inteqabt with people from all over the world and even learning their language somewhat. Before warspear, i used to chat with this girl who apparently was hitting on me but i didnt realise (the kid that i am) till she told me in her last text. Last because i hadnt replied to her since ages because i was busy farming with best friends, making new friends, trolling trade chat with apeball and mercurial, looking with awe and respect at our seniors, spreading love, slaying elves or just simply nothing. Thats been the only tragic part related to warspear. Otherwise no matter how much we get pissed with the updates, we have always loved this game, Warspear Online, the best mmorpg for nokia users and slowly but surely for android users too.

P.s- eagerly waiting for v3. Let it be epic!!!!

thank you,

zetta :)

Nooooooo!!!!! I hate you!!! :aggressive:

I wanted first prize :'(

This story is obviously the best so far

Who is that girl in the picture? Shes hot :blush:

"Shes perty Sheldon" quote from spongebob lol

n shes in india :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

ipl opening ceremony i think...i like her songs too ...damn these grammy deciders must really be gay not to award her....6 times now...

katy perry :) i dont like her songs though! Shes just too sexy! :) and thanks for liking my story.. :)

n shes in india :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

ipl opening ceremony i think...i like her songs too ...damn these grammy deciders must really be gay not to award her....6 times now...

i know man... I wish i could go.. But giving jee on the 8th.. And its in chennai.. If it was in mumbai toh pakka i would go...

• 2 weeks later...

LOL so many stories,I wonder if the judges really read them all,I cant wait to see who's the winner. 8)

• 1 year later...