My true history in my time playing warspear

crossfit

Part 1 ( The start of Troll )

This is my story, since I started playing to this day resumed

all started the day I bought a netbook with Android, I was looking online role-play and fun to hang out. Was warspear and TibiaME or TibiaME testing me and I started to play warspear. I choose emerald and mountain clan server because the elfs I seemed "gay" WAS a rogue choose me why in first i see more simpler than shaman and why I use 2 swords xD

I wanted to use the name of spanish But hes in use, then I started Espanish, upon entry read in trade chat. Spanish: sell ******* and I dont know for talk in chat, finally discover sending to support help....really noob in this time

Then we became friends, at first did not trust me, the thought I was an elf named nevinfox The first island made me long, I told to go to spanish help me and said ok when u collect for kill bosses i eat, not to deathdancer Arrived. Diabloh there I met with the first island and started irselnort together and always at the same level, for the way i meet other best friend keidoblast in pumas valley,keido was give me my first rune free, with no reason only for speak spanish :) .Then ....... WHAM WHAM ZASSSSSS netbook crashed i was thinking maybe its time for search but no other game!! I was off 2 months. I searched forum of warspear community and here i can comunicate with spanish, i never disappeared.

When I returned with my new phone i was a complete noob lvl 15 and my friends all lvl 18. Spanish comented give to me his rogue thats why confuse Espanish and spanish names. The new rogue lvl 13 named crossfit started a new adventure.

In the time i was off a elf called (zeefreg) started shaman (reezeh) and we became good friends,spanish was meet in sun ,moon

zeefreg kill spanish and they talking after and decide abandone elf and come with us ,why the language and country

When i arrive lvl 18 we can start  dream hunt with spanish people Berengar guards party (spanish, reezeh, diabloh, keidoblast and me. In bg longssss WAS wasted 3 hours or more times every day and can drop full sets light and fury, well-tried blade 4 yes 4 : D, graceful cape, well-tried axe , belt graceful (barb) and 2 shaman cloak chistelled rings. thats a complet dream with effort much effort. In bg meet suprememan a mexican living on america (california)he was enter on group after drops but was droped another axe bg alone, selled why got +10 xD .best friend for all .  NOW BG IS A EASY JOKE for hunt with +10 equip lol...

With the time were going stories and problems between us that made him kick diabloh for insulting a group of friends. We betrayed and became elf. He was help group of friends alot with miracles but his arrogance and mind thinking he can control us was finished. Bye old friend......now is "eslyder" elf traitor

Appeared daniloo a newbie among many, we elect to help the island's first complete and irselnort. Hes Become a new friend. Now dont says thanks for the help! XD little elf traitor. Edited: day 6 now traitor ... he on elf

Days and days, months and months, wars, fun and unforgettable moments ocurred, different updates,

-my favorite 2.0 (rogues power) in mercuriall This I meet new friend and poor mc HE NEED SPONSOR xD but old elf. This update was the best.

-Next update developers quit infinite stealth, thats previously.

-Next update 2.8 thats the worst and best of warspear .... all know why and why worst good, yet we never quit of warspear i meet friends and continue fighting for the power of mountain clan and forsaken.

Thanks to  all players mc and in especially spanish, reezeh, keidoblast, suprememan, mercuriall, sulla, warlunatic, yunzhii,  shyleen , daniloo for become all days fun And thanks zetta for help me with my old espanish in quest bg

Thanks for ur time, meet friends and play warspear have a good days  :give_rose:

NO CONTEST ( IF DONT LIKE THIS DONT READ!!!!!!!!!!)

Part 2. (time offline)

Well one day of  may my final appeared was playing much the last months and my mother become angry and quit my phone and destroy my huawei on the floor of my room  because i dont study nothing.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cray: :cray: :cray: xD

i need  4-5 months for become a good boy  :bad:

in august i asked to my mother if in christmas return all my stuffs and says no  :facepalm: epic fail

so I think will sell my ps3 ... and my cousin wanted to buy for 100E i search if he have any phone and yes!!! htc chachacha  decided to change it ps3 for htc  and 25E for return 3 months before

last weeks i talked with my mother for return me all my stuffs and say YES!!!!  :clapping: LOL  decide if i approve the first quarter i can use pc and tablet  8)

Part 2.1  (The troll returns)

In all the time I was not playing my friends did so much for me and I nothing ,managed to discover how to hunt the eye got my weapons and amplified thanks :friends:  i need return his time for that  :drinks:

I'm starting to level up necrossfit but it will go up  :pleasantry: puyol :pleasantry:  xd  bored a lot and I think I'll have to spend money on bags and more ...

I repaired my old netbook :D now can use multibox  :diablo: 

Part 2.2 (update 3.1.0)

After spending a month in that sh..t island for help my friends  become full equips  i finished boring  :bad:

my rogue its full and now dont have nothing for do now only use for pvp and i :pleasantry: try :pleasantry: do kotarava every day for spanish

was in trade elf spying  and meet yosoyfly , mofh , hijodeputa they from spain to :drinks: and ask me if wanna make a elf character ,

well at the last decided make a new character elf xcrossfitx because , never do elf island and wanna test the more OP class with the help of my new friends thats not means mc friends not are now

only  need 4 days for up to lvl 14 and finished chaines league LOL I AM A F-CKER FASTER :crazy:  thanks to mofh, yosoyfly , hijodeputa , tayuya and zethu , shotta, marceline, arenaxhero , holygreen ,elvic, for help me do chain in 3 hours? today we need finish guntram, lambert ;D  hassn revives yesterday non stop for nothing  :facepalm:  THANKSSSSSS TO ALLLLLLLLLLL

Part 2.5  ( Dead of my troll face )

read it if wanna know what happen

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75702.msg370059#msg370059

Part 2.6 ( Thats happen when dont  study )

is a bad day , day 20 of december 2012 i finished first quarter and i didnt approve , what happen? my mother does the same like last time my phone disappear in the morning when i sleeping,... at least my phone not break in the floor of my room.

well the problem is simple i was promising  to my mother i wanna study in this year and i didnt do then i recieved what i do get ducked in christmas and lose all my stuffs as not much things

epic  :pleasantry: decided to change it ps3 for htc  and 25E with my cousin for return 3 months before, last weeks i talked with my mother for return me all my stuffs and say YES!!!!  LOL  decide if i approve the first quarter i can use pc and tablet  :pleasantry:  thats happen in august 2012  :facepalm:

now i need work hard and really study , approve next quarter and try make happy my mother  :crazy:  thats mean im off game again one of many times i off in my history playing warspear........ dont know exactily when i can come back again maybe in march or april if all its correct and i work hard , thats make me sad :(

Part 3.0 ( Return of returns )

no one knows what happen in this part lets wait and wish me luck on my life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes my english its a shit and many people do not mind my life but sorry for that  :lol:

This history never finish  :give_rose:

I remember when he played espanish little pink bunny, some elves friends pm me: WTF WHY YOU KILLED ME AND DANCE 5 MINUTES ON MY CORPSE DEAD?????????!!!!!!!!! :shout: :shout:

WAS NOT ME! KILL HIM ON SIGHT!  ;D :crazy: ;D :crazy:  And crossfit old bag with + slots :blush:

I remember when he played espanish little pink bunny, some elves friends pm me: WTF WHY YOU KILLED ME AND DANCE 5 MINUTES ON MY CORPSE DEAD?????????!!!!!!!!! :shout: :shout:

WAS NOT ME! KILL HIM ON SIGHT!  ;D :crazy: ;D :crazy:  And crossfit old bag with + slots :blush:

My famous dance on corpses  ;D. If u are elf andi kill you dont revive wait and see my dance    :lol: thankvs for the old bag.  :friends:

He is a good friend and troller killer elfs  ;D

If dont meet spanish and my friends i was playing on elf or quited :friends:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

AHAHAHAHAAH  this history have  more to add dramatic new moments 5 months quited but thats not finished 4 months more.... for can play  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  ducking family!!!!  :cray:

• 5 weeks later...

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:  finally yyy not 4 months more  ;D  im hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

in the next weeks i add more information to my history of my first days after come xD .

You asking why he is writting more here? cause i want show my life on warspear  O:-)

• 1 month later...

CROSSFIT u rule!!! :yahoo:

I got same kind of story too haha  :rofl:

But im still noob lvl 15 dk well, today will be 16lvl!  :crazy:

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Lol,really? O.O"

Your action on exchanging ps3 just for a htc phone surprise me..

You know how much does a ps3 generally? x) At least exchange it for a iphone which will be fair enough hehe. ^^)

I got ps3 too but rarely play it,well,dad not allowed me to sold it and bought a samsung galaxy tab >.>'.

:facepalm: rezeh no all time yours party

I rember you keido spanish diabloh all time pt... Next new player (spanish maybe rember)rezeh dare me next cry ... And you all time add him pt :D this true :D

Lol,really? O.O"

Your action on exchanging ps3 just for a htc phone surprise me..

You know how much does a ps3 generally? x) At least exchange it for a iphone which will be fair enough hehe. ^^)

I got ps3 too but rarely play it,well,dad not allowed me to sold it and bought a samsung galaxy tab >.>'.

thats happen when you love warspear  8)

true story :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes topic name is true  history because many people when contest start made false stories and I had no idea what title to use :bad:

thats happen when you love warspear  8)

True,you'll sell anything you can,to get a better environment by buying a good phone or pc to game in warspear if you really live the game.

• 2 months later...

added part 2.5  climbing up up up up

my life is a drama movie and i shows to all  xDDD  :facepalm: :facepalm:

sad you didn't won.

and we enjoy watching it! :lol:

popcorn please!!

sad you didn't won.

and we enjoy watching it! :lol:

popcorn please!!

how i didnt won? i win 500mc on this contest anyway i dont care of that, and only wanna explain what happening on my life its not easy play warspear when have this problems i dont wish for you got the same problem like me

if need popcorn pay me  :crazy: ;D

Also we'd like to note the following stories, which receive special prize of 500 Miracle Coins:

The Faithful Friends... by Slay

A hero was born... -zetta by Fizaa

Terror of Tides:The story of a Ranger by alonso14

My true history in my time playing warspear by crossfit

etc stories

• 3 months later...

Appeared daniloo a newbie among many, we elect to help the island's first complete and irselnort. Hes Become a new friend. Now dont says thanks for the help! XD little elf traitor. Edited: day 6 now traitor ... he on elf

-my favorite 2.0 (rogues power) in mercuriall This I meet new friend and poor mc HE NEEDSPONSOR xD but old elf.

LooooooooooooooooooooooL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 5 months later...

huehuehuehuehue yes, all chainless in 3h  ;D  told you i was an epic cl acomplisher  ;D  thank you for including me in the story  :give_rose:

• 10 months later...

Part 1 ( The start of Troll )

This is my story, since I started playing to this day resumed

all started the day I bought a netbook with Android, I was looking online role-play and fun to hang out. Was warspear and TibiaME or TibiaME testing me and I started to play warspear. I choose emerald and mountain clan server because the elfs I seemed "gay" WAS a rogue choose me why in first i see more simpler than shaman and why I use 2 swords xD

I wanted to use the name of spanish But hes in use, then I started Espanish, upon entry read in trade chat. Spanish: sell ******* and I dont know for talk in chat, finally discover sending to support help....really noob in this time

Then we became friends, at first did not trust me, the thought I was an elf named nevinfox The first island made me long, I told to go to spanish help me and said ok when u collect for kill bosses i eat, not to deathdancer Arrived. Diabloh there I met with the first island and started irselnort together and always at the same level, for the way i meet other best friend keidoblast in pumas valley,keido was give me my first rune free, with no reason only for speak spanish :) .Then ....... WHAM WHAM ZASSSSSS netbook crashed i was thinking maybe its time for search but no other game!! I was off 2 months. I searched forum of warspear community and here i can comunicate with spanish, i never disappeared.

When I returned with my new phone i was a complete noob lvl 15 and my friends all lvl 18. Spanish comented give to me his rogue thats why confuse Espanish and spanish names. The new rogue lvl 13 named crossfit started a new adventure.

In the time i was off a elf called (zeefreg) started shaman (reezeh) and we became good friends,spanish was meet in sun ,moon

zeefreg kill spanish and they talking after and decide abandone elf and come with us ,why the language and country

When i arrive lvl 18 we can start  dream hunt with spanish people Berengar guards party (spanish, reezeh, diabloh, keidoblast and me. In bg longssss WAS wasted 3 hours or more times every day and can drop full sets light and fury, well-tried blade 4 yes 4 : D, graceful cape, well-tried axe , belt graceful (barb) and 2 shaman cloak chistelled rings. thats a complet dream with effort much effort. In bg meet suprememan a mexican living on america (california)he was enter on group after drops but was droped another axe bg alone, selled why got +10 xD .best friend for all .  NOW BG IS A EASY JOKE for hunt with +10 equip lol...

With the time were going stories and problems between us that made him kick diabloh for insulting a group of friends. We betrayed and became elf. He was help group of friends alot with miracles but his arrogance and mind thinking he can control us was finished. Bye old friend......now is "eslyder" elf traitor

Days and days, months and months, wars, fun and unforgettable moments ocurred, different updates,

-my favorite 2.0 (rogues power) in mercuriall This I meet new friend and poor mc HE NEED SPONSOR xD but old elf. This update was the best.

-Next update developers quit infinite stealth, thats previously.

-Next update 2.8 thats the worst and best of warspear .... all know why and why worst good, yet we never quit of warspear i meet friends and continue fighting for the power of mountain clan and forsaken.

Thanks to  all players mc and in especially spanish, reezeh, keidoblast, suprememan, mercuriall, sulla, warlunatic, yunzhii,  shyleen , daniloo for become all days fun And thanks zetta for help me with my old espanish in quest bg

Thanks for ur time, meet friends and play warspear have a good days  :give_rose:

NO CONTEST ( IF DONT LIKE THIS DONT READ!!!!!!!!!!)

Part 2. (time offline)

Well one day of  may my final appeared was playing much the last months and my mother become angry and quit my phone and destroy my huawei on the floor of my room  because i dont study nothing.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cray: :cray: :cray: xD

i need  4-5 months for become a good boy  :bad:

in august i asked to my mother if in christmas return all my stuffs and says no  :facepalm: epic fail

so I think will sell my ps3 ... and my cousin wanted to buy for 100E i search if he have any phone and yes!!! htc chachacha  decided to change it ps3 for htc  and 25E for return 3 months before

last weeks i talked with my mother for return me all my stuffs and say YES!!!!  :clapping: LOL  decide if i approve the first quarter i can use pc and tablet  8)

Part 2.1  (The troll returns)

In all the time I was not playing my friends did so much for me and I nothing ,managed to discover how to hunt the eye got my weapons and amplified thanks :friends:  i need return his time for that  :drinks:

I'm starting to level up necrossfit but it will go up  :pleasantry: puyol :pleasantry:  xd  bored a lot and I think I'll have to spend money on bags and more ...

I repaired my old netbook :D now can use multibox  :diablo: 

Part 2.2 (update 3.1.0)

After spending a month in that sh..t island for help my friends  become full equips  i finished boring  :bad:

my rogue its full and now dont have nothing for do now only use for pvp and i :pleasantry: try :pleasantry: do kotarava every day for spanish

was in trade elf spying  and meet yosoyfly , mofh , hijodeputa they from spain to :drinks: and ask me if wanna make a elf character ,

well at the last decided make a new character elf xcrossfitx because , never do elf island and wanna test the more OP class with the help of my new friends thats not means mc friends not are now

only  need 4 days for up to lvl 14 and finished chaines league LOL I AM A F-CKER FASTER :crazy:  thanks to mofh, yosoyfly , hijodeputa , tayuya and zethu , shotta, marceline, arenaxhero , holygreen ,elvic, for help me do chain in 3 hours? today we need finish guntram, lambert ;D  hassn revives yesterday non stop for nothing  :facepalm:  THANKSSSSSS TO ALLLLLLLLLLL

Part 2.5  ( Dead of my troll face )

read it if wanna know what happen

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75702.msg370059#msg370059

Part 2.6 ( Thats happen when dont  study )

is a bad day , day 20 of december 2012 i finished first quarter and i didnt approve , what happen? my mother does the same like last time my phone disappear in the morning when i sleeping,... at least my phone not break in the floor of my room.

well the problem is simple i was promising  to my mother i wanna study in this year and i didnt do then i recieved what i do get ♥♥♥♥ed in christmas and lose all my stuffs as not much things

epic  :pleasantry: decided to change it ps3 for htc  and 25E with my cousin for return 3 months before, last weeks i talked with my mother for return me all my stuffs and say YES!!!!  LOL  decide if i approve the first quarter i can use pc and tablet  :pleasantry:  thats happen in august 2012  :facepalm:

now i need work hard and really study , approve next quarter and try make happy my mother  :crazy:  thats mean im off game again one of many times i off in my history playing warspear........ dont know exactily when i can come back again maybe in march or april if all its correct and i work hard , thats make me sad :(

Part 3.0 ( Return of returns )

no one knows what happen in this part lets wait and wish me luck on my life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes my english its a shit and many people do not mind my life but sorry for that  :lol:

This history never finish  :give_rose:

:good: :good: :good:

Mother of... my english was a shit now still but is a bit better xd

Idk who and why opened this thread anyways yea xD some day I make a book, im here after get alot of hits , studies going fine, I have a work, about sentimental life , lost many old friends in rl fake people after things, tested with few gf till I saw im better alone without people sucking my blood and trying put me sick.