Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

tictoc

1. Please update the maximum level quickly and also the weapons and gears. you dont need to create weapons and gears for every levels. if you released the new level and equipments every 2 levels im sure you will lost atleast 10%-25% on every updates, mostly the players that will quit is the high amp.. its like we need to start again from nothing and start amp all your new equipments.
so far, in my opinion developer in this case AIGrind is money target ($$$), this is the time to include another target : user satisfaction > user loyalty > fanbase.

2. Please make something to anticipate your users become boring, because we only repeat samething everyday. yes WS have an events but that is only a repeated events from the past

3. You are too restricted about golds, let us collect easier golds. i dont care 1 set ticket became 90k/set. in here only the mcoiners and NPC wannabe (Players that only trade and stand at Town for hours) can be rich.

4. 4 factions, 12 classes, unique active and passive class skills. you want WS to be an uique but this is totaly failed. unbalanced is the first word i must say.

legion support classes vs sentinel support classes
2 healing skills + 1 suicide action from 2 classes vs 5 healing skills from 2 classes

Melee classes & ranger good in combat/arena against support classes, but the opposite from that in pvp they just sucks, so its balanced. except bladedancer, how can a tank have a high damages and can kill all classes in pvp.

most of legion stun skills can be broke when his faction hit the stunned enemy, while most sentinel stun skills still works even their faction hit the stunned enemy.

5. And the last, leave symbian.. time to move on to the higher stage, higher features. symbian only make your job slower to make a new significant features.

6. about this topic,

i know you dont care, i know you dont even care, you know what? i know you dont even care that you dont even care anymore..

but please note this to your to your plan, from point #1 to #5 im not the only first or third person who feel this, i guess im the 202nd

to other users No need to reply this is already suggested before, i need to remind and to open the dev leader eyes.

And lets start this topic as the title said..

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all Warspear Users and AIGrind

comeandgetitff.gif

Thank you ;)

Well, the mc side is still stronger, amd only high-amped bd's can kill any class, not like mine, im +1. You also asked why a tank was able to beat up everybody. A tank is heavily armored and/or has a lot of hp. I do agree with all the points, but the mc side has area stuns, like dark circle frpm lock and earthquake from a shammy. One can stop an entire army from passing. Also, merry christmas:)

1. New territory of Ayvondil, new levels, new expert skills, end of the arena season, all and more in the next year. Patience, please! ;)
  2. Like what? Suggest something. :)
  3. Just farm, things are okay for me.  ::)
  4. It is balanced.
  5. How can Symbian affect all Warspear?  ;D You have just to play the device you want and get the update they install, Symbian can't affect other devices from having an update. ;)

Good luck!  :good:

1. New territory of Ayvondil, new levels, new expert skills, end of the arena season, all and more in the next year. Patience, please! ;)
  2. Like what? Suggest something. :)
  3. Just farm, things are okay for me.  : :)
  4. It is balanced.
  5. How can Symbian affect all Warspear?  ;D You have just to play the device you want and get the update they install, Symbian can't affect other devices from having an update. ;)

1. I guess only 2-4 levels up at 2015 if they stick to their plans. i hope atleast increase to lvl 40 or 50 or 60 or maybe 80. Arena season old event

2. Example: (above), if they increase the lvl to 40 or 50 the current max level have another passion to level up, not only collect gps / towering / pvpcave.

3. For new users is not work good, especialy if they compared to other mmorpgs

4. Still No

5. Ofcourse it is, they cant make a higher graphics, more maps area, and more features because they must balance it with symbian devices, if they want to release a new feature but it cant works on symbian device will they release it? thats why this game became boring, no significant features or new concept events

Also, merry christmas:)

ty guys

1. I guess only 2-4 levels up at 2015 if they stick to their plans. i hope atleast increase to lvl 40 or 50 or 60 or maybe 80. Arena season old event

2. Example: (above), if they increase the lvl to 40 or 50 the current max level have another passion to level up, not only collect gps / towering / pvpcave.

3. For new users is not work good, especialy if they compared to other mmorpgs

4. Still No

5. Ofcourse it is, they cant make a higher graphics, more maps area, and more features because they must balance it with symbian devices, if they want to release a new feature but it cant works on symbian device will they release it? thats why this game became boring, no significant features or new concept events

ty guys

There were intentions for increasing max level for 50, I bumped the topic that has this idea before month or two. Search for the topic and support it again. :)

As for Symbian:

Symbian users taken for granted.

This pretty sad. We are trying to make Warspear available for everyone, but sometimes it is really tough. I don't want to say anything bad about symbian, but its appstore been closed for long time.

Good luck! :good:

5. Ofcourse it is, they cant make a higher graphics, more maps area, and more features because they must balance it with symbian devices, if they want to release a new feature but it cant works on symbian device will they release it? thats why this game became boring, no significant features or new concept events.

umm..... i have a pretty low-end phone, and i guess more users have a samsung galaxy fame. it's not very powerful, so higher graphics won't work atm.