The Story of the Kitty Lover :D:D:D:D

mercurial

Once there was a time, a time when this Trap called the Miracle Shop didn't exist, a time when players where players, rich where players, poor where players just an ordinary epic game...

So once there was a Bladedancer named Mercurial, he wanted to be the best bladedancer there is but things didn't go the way he though.

So one day this bladedancer wondered in the Island of The Firstborns, he met allot of people and made friends with lots, battled his way through Fairies, Wisps, Wolves, Pirates, Undead until he had his last task To slay the Black Unicorn, he had trouble so he found friends to help him slay this creature, after that, he Sailed to the Island of Irselnort,  over there he made many new friends his very first close friend was Pinoy, they were both from the same country, he started of in Camp Gasphel, there he did the tasks of the commander of the Sentinels he manage his way all the way to Camp Riff, met many friends such as Shyleen, Knox, Skatehigh, Shizi, Slay, Striderman, Cheza, Ashurain and others..

A day before the update, he need the quest Berengar's guards, he was already done with 1 and didn't want his quest to reset so he called help from the most helpful people on elf known as the FoF clan, not a single death and we've already finished killing them.

the next day it was the update of Warspear, The update was horrible, Mobs hit too high and regen was slow...

After they fixed that Mercurial started doing his quests with his friends Shyleen, Knox, Shizi and others, when he was done with his quests he would go hunt with some friends usually at Genie with his friend Bizkits, Shizi and Shamus, one day he was lucky and got a Longbow from Genie so he traded it for a costume, his signiture costume, Pink panda ever since then his nickname was panda,

Months passed by and he gotten stronger and stronger and at the level of 17 he joined the FoF Clan.

months have passed, the Miracle shop took many money from the rich players, and then suddenly everyone stopped playing, Mercurial got bored so he planned to move to Mountain Clan.

So he made a rogue named Mercuriall, he managed his way out of Godgorrat with the help of Yunzhii and Mcmaster, he finished quest easily, after when he became strong enough, he met allot of people and made good friends such as Sulla, Marcin, Versatile, Mcmug, Mcmaster, Zetta, and the Spanish dudes Crossfit and Spanish...

the game started getting worse.... too many money traps and rich people... then one day they made this thing known as Amplification, many players quit the game cause of this evil trap, and it's partner in crime Sign of Imperishable...

Mercuriall was a weak one since he couldn't buy Miracle coins, but his friends shared some with him, lucky he had such good friends..

Days pasted and he started getting stronger, until the day they made the Astral Labyrinth also known as Hell on Warspear, so he started going with his friends, hunting Bosses and exploring the dungeon, we made it to the main boss too and discovered 2 surprise bosses which looked like Scary floating heads with tentacles and eyes, they didn't manage to kill it but they did finish all quests and explored half of the Labyrinth, then people started quitting so we started doing Elf lab ( easy mode ) we can run without dying since mobs are far from each other and no trap areas and crossings far from mobs, that is where he got his sexy sword  ;D

Though no matter how many good equips he had he was always poor in gold and MC, no sms in his country and his parents wouldn't spend money for a game too expensive.

now they made labyrinth even harder so now he just kick Elven asses with Sulla, Spanish & Crossfit.

One day he met this Rich Drunk dude from New Zealand who gave him miracle coins so he started abusing it buying 200 potions and going Hassn mode in war and lab, he also revived like hassn too...

he also met many noobs like Acemi who posted those noob videos acting like the strongest BD but all he can do is pot like a rich man and die like a noob, and some backstabbers too who went crazy and their " leader " would tell all people in clan to ignore one member if he doesn't backstab his MC friends, this man was rich he was once Mercurial's friend but now he acts like a rich arrogant man,

There is also this witch who blackmailed Mercurial and Sulla and all Mcs, her name is Shyleen, she would take screenshots of gay/embarrassing things you say and post them on Warspear forum if you wouldn't do what she wanted,

he is the founder of the Clan called the gangbangers  :wacko:  together with Warlunatic,

well right now there isn't much stuff to do so this young Kitty lover stalks Kitties and flirt with them, I mean who doesn't like kitties?

so right now, they are waiting for a new update, a new adventure... to be continued

:shok: :shok: not a single word like F##k or what ever  :shok: :shok:    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shok: :shok: not a single word like F##k or what ever  :shok: :shok:    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol, nice one merc ;D

2 weeks to go, will add more stuff, avoiding bad words might get disqualified so i'm sure it's gonna be boring, but it's real, soon I will edit some parts and add when I backstab elves and etc and kill my old friends who turn to rich arrogant kids  :lol:

What? u read knox story too?  :facepalm:

i know that scenario cause shy even ask me ingame to help her find a way so you will leave her alone  ;D  oopppss looks like a triggered never been told event  :mega_shok:

i know that scenario cause shy even ask me ingame to help her find a way so you will leave her alone  ;D  oopppss looks like a triggered never been told event  :mega_shok:

what? people ignore this guy, he just trollin around  ;D

Nice one merc ;D  But forgive gatita and "the brohder"  :lol:

later not finish yet e.e

Damn this is not merc somebody hijacked his profile or something where is fav word "GAY" & mocking sulla around  :tease: maybe the prize money got his good side out ;D

Money makes people change, it's life, just how Shyleen makes embarrassing screenshots of people her tool to torture and blackmail them

I am a little bit dissapointed you did not mention me (not even in negative way :) ) in your epic story..

oh yeah, I forgot u, I will mention the first time I met you  ;D  I don't think you remember that time, when u told me not to do BG with noobs, and do when MCs block for elves and fof help too  ;D

Money makes people change, it's life, just how Shyleen makes embarrassing screenshots of people her tool to torture and blackmail them

Lol got no idea about shy and her torture but hope she ain't blackmailing you to be gud boy :pardon:

Lol got no idea about shy and her torture but hope she ain't blackmailing you to be gud boy :pardon:

she blackmails me & sulla to steal all bosses at lab, now my name is that freaking noob kid with 11% pene who steals bosses like a prostitute  :facepalm:

I remember that Merc and I do remember MC`s and Elfs doing the guards together. Good old days where there was no shop and players had manners and honor..

PS: could you please substitue the F word with e.g. intercourse and the W word with e.g. prostitute or something less offensive so I don`t have to ban you again?  :) I can not edit posts in this section, would do it myself :P

I remember that Merc and I do remember MC`s and Elfs doing the guards together. Good old days where there was no shop and players had manners and honor..

PS: could you please substitue the F word with e.g. intercourse and the W word with e.g. prostitute or something less offensive so I don`t have to ban you again?  :) I can not edit posts in this section, would do it myself :P

ok, I try go clean mode again  ;D

Mmerccccc u make me laugh on thisss...hope this wil win....omg jasoonn u still remember it too hahahaha

D greatest question dat merc cant answer and left me "what is love merc?..."hahaha by pinoy and slay

Waaaa i never blackmailed u both ;D ;D

Mmerccccc u make me laugh on thisss...hope this wil win....omg jasoonn u still remember it too hahahaha

D greatest question dat merc cant answer and left me "what is love merc?..."hahaha by pinoy and slay

yea merc always say he love shyleen but when i and slay ask "what is love merc" he cant answer so he choose to leave shy alone rather than answering that question  :dirol: thats the time when merc find himself inlove with miracle shop lady costumes :crazy:

so merc, where`s the part where you fell in love with marcin and lived happily ever after???

yea, you don't need to blackmail me  :blush:

LIES LIES LIES I DONT LIKE SHY

If you not like her, why you got angry when we say you like shy? :unknw:

Ok, it's solved, you like her. Don't lie to me :spiteful: I'll blackmail you in condition of mock :spiteful:

If you not like her, why you got angry when we say you like shy? :unknw:

Ok, it's solved, you like her. Don't lie to me :spiteful: I'll blackmail you in condition of mock :spiteful:

who said I'm mad?  :search: I don't like her  :bad: Sulla does :facepalm:

I like the story but according the title its too little story about love in there  :shok:

What is love anyway?  ;D

I like the story but according the title its too little story about love in there  :shok:

What is love anyway?  ;D

I'm not done, I was thinking of rewriting the whole thing and adding the times when I was at US sapphire in old version  ;D

Well, love is a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

Source : http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/love?s=t :lol:

What is love anyway?  ;D

hahaha  :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: lol ryn no wonder he spamming me to read ur post n here hahaha

I'm not done, I was thinking of rewriting the whole thing and adding the times when I was at US sapphire in old version  ;D

Well, love is a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. Source : http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/love?s=t :lol:

fail dictionary  :facepalm: