TheCabbage

Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What of these would you like to see in the game?

• Resist
    • Destroy buffs
    • Spreading

During the time this forum was in coma, some stat ideas sneaked into my mind.

Resist - Suggested a few times before but this is a bit different from them. If you wear equips with this bonus, there is a % chance to resist ANY skill that is used against you. Good for PvP.

Buffdestoyer - There is a chance for destroying any helpful buff of an enemy. Again good for PvP. [spoiler=Random dialog] "Oh no, two bladedancers, both having the shield and one trapper!" "If we don't strike now, we'll lose our stealth advantage!" "One of us has to sacrifice." "Well then... It was nice to know you." The other rogue steps on the trap. *RESIST!* "Oh,..."

[spoiler=More dialog] "OMG, they killed Kenny the ranger!!" "Don't worry, these magic shields will last long enough." *poof* "Where's my shield?"

[spoiler=Answer: Too op] One can not rely on these. It's like relying on parry or stun.

----

AoE attack (Spreading) - Every normal attack (an attack that isn't a skill) has a % chance to spread to all other enemies next to the one that was hit, dealing 10-25% damage of the original attack. (This might be good as a skill, too.)

Edited by TheCabbage

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say, until i read the definition of the resistance stat 5 or 6 times, i realized that crit-negation under the name of "Resistance" is complete bullshit, or at least the name. U can see how Bosses "Resist" skills, but no crits, for Example. A new name for this stat could be, like, "Avoidance" or sth. like that. And This Resistance is good for me :D. Buffdestroyer is a weird name tho, shouldnt it be called Nerfdestroyer? And i think, "Buffdestroyer" is a weird stat to deal with (along with lifesteal, current resistance, or, incoming rage), and might be a bit OP.

why would you put the dialog within quotes?

I suppose you meant spoilers. Some people may want to skip them. And by spoilerising them they can be easily separated from the actual suggestion.

lol, funny scenario's.

i reckon the resist attribute should be a given. meaning that there shouldnt be a stat needed for it, instead players who are of higher level and or amplification that  a player should have a better chance of resisting the weaker opponent's control skills etc.

basically, a lvl 5 bd has an extremely low chance of hamstringing a player of the 24th level. unless the level 5 is somewhat has higher amplified than the level 24. just an idea.

basically, a lvl 5 bd has an extremely low chance of hamstringing a player of the 24th level. unless the level 5 is somewhat has higher amplified than the level 24. just an idea.

Good idea

Resist and Spreading would be a nice buff. And about the "buff destroyer", is a good ideia but op, maybe if it be a defensive bonus(letz call it "debuff"). U take for example a cloak what give "5% debuff", u will have a chance to debuff any bad states in your hero every 3 seconds. Or we can merge it with resist... 5% chance to avoid a skill atk or debuff a currently enemy buff in your hero.