[2023.03.11] Update Warspear Online 11.3. Lost Arcaniсum. Announcement

LeeLoo

1 hour ago, beto said:

I have shaman with 13 books and full greatnes 10% and 52% resilence, or u try ro hide how strong seekers are or ur seeker must be week.

If you're genuinely dying to a seeker on a booked and amped shaman, i think the problem is you at that point.

Also you won't get hit 1800 through full greatness, unles the seeker ur fighting is fully buffed, and you're refusing to do the same. At what point the problem is again you.

1 hour ago, beto said:

I hit seekers 200-300 when they have talent on, and they hits 1200-1800, and they use 15% vampire book when hp is low, so that book with new talent, seekers high dmg = while they full regen hp with auto attacks, while we hit 200-300.

At this point it's your problem man, even nub casters deal 300-500 dmg to me and I die in 3-4 attacks, especially when i'm stunned where i can't do anything but die

And again, as I always say.... you can't nerf a class just because a +10 buffed seeker with 15 books hits u 1500 ; like think about it guys :

if a dmg class fully booked +10 OP dmg books would do 700 dmg, would that be fair or? Why do i even spend thing on seek if the max I can reach in pvp is 700 dmg while having no resistances. 

And again if you hit 200 on seekers that would mean 1) you are not a great dmg 2) that seeker is maxed endgame and there are 3 of them in EU ç_ç .  

If you want to make these op seeks +10 do like 600 dmg , what do I do then?  100 dmg per hit :SK22_5:

And again ... if u play talent u are dead with so low hits or 1 stun , if u play the resistance reverse grab skill u take all pure dmg and resistance is a % in the end so not 100% like other classes

Ty for reading and think about others not only +10 booked rewards with op buffs :SK22_5:

PS: these op seekers you guys are talking about work only on 1v1 or 2v2 tho // this is why seekers are not requested in high level guilds , same as rogue

9 hours ago, Babocool said:

Rogue can use dagger too, no?:sk21_d8: 

Rogues does this amount of damage onwar buffed ppl with his auto using daggers or even axes ?

8 hours ago, Raislin said:

Skimmed through the video and what did you think it was supposed to prove? That seeker loses to paladin in a 1v1? lol

Seeker gain huge value out of buffs and 1v1 is not relevant as u already said. If u buff seeker with pala shield /mage resist and some other skills hes not dying . Also for example when seeker gain pala shield he also have reduced dmg on with shield  if u use talent that got perma dmg reduction

6 hours ago, vavavi said:

The pvps at the end showcase a few working strategies to beat a seeker. Even shows a non booked druid managing to do so. Maybe should check there.

Ur the one who said that 1v1 isnt relevant.

And druid is one of the best 1v1 classes in the game.

7 minutes ago, vavavi said:

If you're genuinely dying to a seeker on a booked and amped shaman, i think the problem is you at that point.

Also you won't get hit 1800 through full greatness, unles the seeker ur fighting is fully buffed, and you're refusing to do the same. At what point the problem is again you.

Seems like only u are smart one and only u on all servers use buffs in arena . Never tried this be4 thanks for ur advice

Spoiler
27 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Rogues does this amount of damage onwar buffed ppl with his auto using daggers or even axes ?

Seeker gain huge value out of buffs and 1v1 is not relevant as u already said. If u buff seeker with pala shield /mage resist and some other skills hes not dying . Also for example when seeker gain pala shield he also have reduced dmg on with shield  if u use talent that got perma dmg reduction

Ur the one who said that 1v1 isnt relevant.

And druid is one of the best 1v1 classes in the game.

Seems like only u are smart one and only u on all servers use buffs in arena . Never tried this be4 thanks for ur advice

I mean you can get annoyed all you want, but these damage numbers you're throwing around are just straight lies.

1 hour ago, beto said:

I have shaman with 13 books and full greatnes 10% and 52% resilence, or u try ro hide how strong seekers are or ur seeker must be week.

image.thumb.png.27fdd629c9c51cdb8755c4b86b404bff.pngimage.thumb.png.4e2ab9108f9f52f5c8c20f70662f3219.png

No guild +10 with Resilience skill and Earth protection 5/5 on.

image.png.f21ce348e9fbad8beda2d5987d15fd1d.pngimage.png.764bcaffa5c763119254fafc1ede751a.pngimage.png.156152af28073026d1a1e0111fd9c101.png

With proper buffs and skill builds Seekers just aren't a problem for Shamans but people just refuse to use their brains. Don't even have cleanse 4/4 since I don't have the 2nd skillpoint from talents but id expect dmg closer to 600 with that. 

And a small amount of damage reflection goes a long way to negating lifesteal the Seeker gets. As you can see even 6.2% reduces Seekers total lifesteal by 30-50%.

Edited by Raislin

7 hours ago, vavavi said:

The pvps at the end showcase a few working strategies to beat a seeker. Even shows a non booked druid managing to do so. Maybe should check there.

Ok  so, i need  use  shield, repellent strike, roots, and  forest song

I got it :derpina1:

1 hour ago, SaltyCoffe said:

At this point it's your problem man, even nub casters deal 300-500 dmg to me and I die in 3-4 attacks, especially when i'm stunned where i can't do anything but die

And again, as I always say.... you can't nerf a class just because a +10 buffed seeker with 15 books hits u 1500 ; like think about it guys :

if a dmg class fully booked +10 OP dmg books would do 700 dmg, would that be fair or? Why do i even spend thing on seek if the max I can reach in pvp is 700 dmg while having no resistances. 

And again if you hit 200 on seekers that would mean 1) you are not a great dmg 2) that seeker is maxed endgame and there are 3 of them in EU ç_ç .  

If you want to make these op seeks +10 do like 600 dmg , what do I do then?  100 dmg per hit :SK22_5:

And again ... if u play talent u are dead with so low hits or 1 stun , if u play the resistance reverse grab skill u take all pure dmg and resistance is a % in the end so not 100% like other classes

Ty for reading and think about others not only +10 booked rewards with op buffs :SK22_5:

PS: these op seekers you guys are talking about work only on 1v1 or 2v2 tho // this is why seekers are not requested in high level guilds , same as rogue

Seeker itself isnt broken, his talent YES

Every strategy goes to the drain, when he manages to stun you, 3 seconds are more than enough to tear you apart. 

Also, they have a stun combo, the same as the rogues, (I have played seeker too)

it is easy to control the situation if you are the one who manages to stun first, the speed of both the character and player is everything here. 

Now, adding a talent which reduces the incoming damage, and increases the damage depending on the level of the skill, simplifies the aforementioned combo by 50%, as long as you do not fight against tanks, it can be applied and works excellent.

Adding some strength (accesories + skill +  soon new crystals) , each auto-attack  It works as if you ignore 100% armor of the opponent, if you add some stun (it can be very little, it does not matter) you have a second chance, in case the combo fails.

I know that talent reduce health to 30%

But also the incoming dmg by 55%  what if i use shield? Yep, the shield gets stronger 200% similar to paladin shield Adding the remaining effect of the shield you have strong defense for a while, Quite strong in the case of a class specialized in damage. 

In short, a class which does not require much science but a lot of money. 

Similar to bladedancer. 

Quite monotonous (braindead) 

Thats why i stopped playing

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

image.thumb.png.27fdd629c9c51cdb8755c4b86b404bff.pngimage.thumb.png.4e2ab9108f9f52f5c8c20f70662f3219.png

image.png.f21ce348e9fbad8beda2d5987d15fd1d.pngimage.png.764bcaffa5c763119254fafc1ede751a.pngimage.png.156152af28073026d1a1e0111fd9c101.png

With proper buffs and skill builds Seekers just aren't a problem for Shamans but people just refuse to use their brains. Don't even have cleanse 4/4 since I don't have the 2nd skillpoint from talents but id expect dmg closer to 600 with that. 

And a small amount of damage reflection goes a long way to negating lifesteal the Seeker gets. As you can see even 6.2% reduces Seekers total lifesteal by 30-50%.

Do u really think this is how it work in arena ? If u as seeker keep attacking char that receive buffs from shaman then there is something wrong with u . And if u use all slill points on weaknes totem shield and cleanse u wouldnt have any skill points left. Considering that totem is useless and shield is used at 3 bcs it doesnt give that much value  ur build seems only for showing how to stay alive vs 1 seeker for few seconds. This scenario would not work in real fight so this is literally dumb

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

in this way we can present each class balanced, make a useless and unplayable build to prove your reasons (that are wrong) +10 daggers seekers (can even be combined with pve rings) are enough to kill in seconds  any caster ( only druid could survive seeker stun ) its overpowered, I understand they are coming spring raids and everyone knows that no matter how much books mcs get, wont win vs just well geared seekers so have to defent that overpowered dmg but thats not a balance, when chief had op freenzy dmg got nerf, seeker talent and combination of skills is perfect and way too strong in PvP and in PvE. Rogue is a shadow of any dmg class not exist anymore, hunters with plenty of books and best available gear still losing to seeker in terms of dmg, there is no way to compete. 

20 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Do u really think this is how it work in arena ? If u as seeker keep attacking char that receive buffs from shaman then there is something wrong with u . And if u use all slill points on weaknes totem shield and cleanse u wouldnt have any skill points left. Considering that totem is useless and shield is used at 3 bcs it doesnt give that much value  ur build seems only for showing how to stay alive vs 1 seeker for few seconds. This scenario would not work in real fight so this is literally dumb

5 minutes ago, Riaur said:

in this way we can present each class balanced, make a useless and unplayable build to prove your reasons (that are wrong) +10 daggers seekers (can even be combined with pve rings) are enough to kill in seconds  any caster ( only druid could survive seeker stun ) its overpowered, I understand they are coming spring raids and everyone knows that no matter how much books mcs get, wont win vs just well geared seekers so have to defent that overpowered dmg but thats not a balance, when chief had op freenzy dmg got nerf, seeker talent and combination of skills is perfect and way too strong in PvP and in PvE. Rogue is a shadow of any dmg class not exist anymore, hunters with plenty of books and best available gear still losing to seeker in terms of dmg, there is no way to compete. 

Lv4 totem might not be part of many shamans build but large majority have Cleanse at lv4 since its clearly so good. And clearly you people don't know anything about playing casters because that build is completely fine.

The demonstration was mostly to show you people that Seekers don't actually do 1800 damage on properly geared characters because clearly you wont believe it unless you are given proof of it.

Replace lv4 weakness totem for lv4 heal totem and you can get stunned and live through it just fine especially if you got someone else helping you (which you should have) in arena setting.

Rogues still have much better cc than Seeker and hunters got better and more cc than Seeker, I have no idea why you are even bringing them up. They simply have slightly less damage in comparison.

14 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Replace lv4 weakness totem for lv4 heal totem and you can get stunned and live through it just fine especially if you got someone else helping you (which you should have) in arena setting.

So does seeker with mage buff pala shield and rest . Aslo seekr can just pull shaman away from heal totem but seems like u forgot 6 yard pull that seeker got without x2 yard relic like dk

4 hours ago, Raislin said:

Lv4 totem might not be part of many shamans build but large majority have Cleanse at lv4 since its clearly so good. And clearly you people don't know anything about playing casters because that build is completely fine.

The demonstration was mostly to show you people that Seekers don't actually do 1800 damage on properly geared characters because clearly you wont believe it unless you are given proof of it.

Rogues still have much better cc than Seeker and hunters got better and more cc than Seeker, I have no idea why you are even bringing them up. They simply have slightly less damage in comparison.

Hunter and Rogue have a lot less dmg than seeker, seeker have similar cc as rogue, yes 2v1 can kill seeker, but we talking about balance, so let's compare classes on a dry basis, let's not look for scenarios " then u will kill then u wont" in 4 you can kill chieftain with orci book too, worse with 1v1 fight. As for duos, paladin with seeker is a good combo, seeker dmg and paladin shield, its simply too high dmg, outdmg any other class, mcs classes cant even compete with it, 2 best dmg classes rn are Seeker and Ranger since ranger got his new skill, im fine with huge ranger dmg cuz u can at least react on that class.

9 hours ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Actually if u die the proble is u, cause at my server seekers comes invisible to attack u and stun u and cant do anything, and if i resist the stun and try to attack is too late cause my hp already low wirh their fast auto atatck cant dk any, so if u let ppl stun you is cause u dont know how tocplay ur seeker, and about ppl hit u 500 maybe u need more amp xdd

8 hours ago, Raislin said:

First i have lvl 32 greatness and get 52 resi, how comes u have 52 resi with full lvl 28 gear? It suspicius, and u must show video where we can see what weapons and buff use seeker and you, also to see how fast they reduce ur hp with auto qttacks, this is clearly a ss just to ur convenience 

Ok go pvp from a druid or shaman and show me how u are able to kill a seeker xdd 

1 hour ago, beto said:

Actually if u die the proble is u

Maybe my problem is that I'm not +10 full booked award. And that leads me again to 1 thing i pointed out, you cannot nerf a class just because a 15 book +10 is strong .

When do you want the class to be strong? Never? Then why even bother playing the class if when I'm+10 15 books it's shit 

You guys just won't understand

PS: saying this again because seems like you don't get it . It's a DMG class what do you want it to do ? 100 dmg per hit?:2Thumbs:

Just now, Shadowmon said:

Guys, just delete your characters, uninstall the game, and leave a bad review. 

:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Nah that's cringe 

11 hours ago, Fynn said:

Seeker itself isnt broken, his talent YES

Every strategy goes to the drain, when he manages to stun you, 3 seconds are more than enough to tear you apart. 

Also, they have a stun combo, the same as the rogues, (I have played seeker too)

it is easy to control the situation if you are the one who manages to stun first, the speed of both the character and player is everything here. 

Now, adding a talent which reduces the incoming damage, and increases the damage depending on the level of the skill, simplifies the aforementioned combo by 50%, as long as you do not fight against tanks, it can be applied and works excellent.

Adding some strength (accesories + skill +  soon new crystals) , each auto-attack  It works as if you ignore 100% armor of the opponent, if you add some stun (it can be very little, it does not matter) you have a second chance, in case the combo fails.

I know that talent reduce health to 30%

But also the incoming dmg by 55%  what if i use shield? Yep, the shield gets stronger 200% similar to paladin shield Adding the remaining effect of the shield you have strong defense for a while, Quite strong in the case of a class specialized in damage. 

In short, a class which does not require much science but a lot of money. 

Similar to bladedancer. 

Quite monotonous (braindead) 

Thats why i stopped playing

Paladin shield is 0 defense no matter what kind of skills or buffs the recipient has. Talent damage reduction does nothing for it.

On 3/10/2023 at 1:14 AM, LeeLoo said:

темный щит.png Dark Shield

• now the effect of the skill reduces the damage taken by the character only from basic attacks and attacks with skills that deal instant damage.

A shield that can't nullify all damage. That's dumb.

22 minutes ago, Shadowmon said:

A shield that can't nullify all damage. That's dumb.

Ikr I want them to remove that change. 

That change will hurt dk players alot. 

Spoiler
10 hours ago, beto said:

Actually if u die the proble is u, cause at my server seekers comes invisible to attack u and stun u and cant do anything, and if i resist the stun and try to attack is too late cause my hp already low wirh their fast auto atatck cant dk any, so if u let ppl stun you is cause u dont know how tocplay ur seeker, and about ppl hit u 500 maybe u need more amp xdd

First i have lvl 32 greatness and get 52 resi, how comes u have 52 resi with full lvl 28 gear? It suspicius, and u must show video where we can see what weapons and buff use seeker and you, also to see how fast they reduce ur hp with auto qttacks, this is clearly a ss just to ur convenience 

Ok go pvp from a druid or shaman and show me how u are able to kill a seeker xdd 

You can always use a detect pot, or buffs, to counter said seeker. I'm however starting to see that you probably are someone to just stand still and die to seekers without even trying anything to counter them.  Couple simple buffs or using your aoes to not let seeker catch you invisible goes a long way.

11 hours ago, beto said:

I can say that too ,if u die to seeker or bd maybe u just dumb or dont know how to play shaman properly 

4 hours ago, vavavi said:
  Hide contents

You can always use a detect pot, or buffs, to counter said seeker. I'm however starting to see that you probably are someone to just stand still and die to seekers without even trying anything to counter them.  Couple simple buffs or using your aoes to not let seeker catch you invisible goes a long way.

They can wait to aoe effect ends,  and quickly approach to you, they arent idiots. 

Literally you just have to wait for some attack to fail or Get lucky and survive the combo

14 hours ago, vavavi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So u die cause when the enemy use detect pot, and u use stun, and invisible u have 2 seconds immunity, so u just stand until enemy is able to see u and attack u? Cause pro seekers comes invisible, stun, invisible run and come again when skills ready, so if u cant easily kill a caster with ur seeker better change ur class xd

13 hours ago, Ily said:

I can say that too ,if u die to seeker or bd maybe u just dumb or dont know how to play shaman properly 

I'll be waiting for ur video how u easily kills seekers and bd with druid or shaman, not only talk bro, bring proofs, show us how pro and smart u play, if cant bring those proofs u just are one of those person trying to hide how broken bd and seeker are

10 hours ago, Fynn said:

They can wait to aoe effect ends,  and quickly approach to you, they arent idiots. 

Literally you just have to wait for some attack to fail or Get lucky and survive the combo

Seekers be dodging them the aoe like

ultra-instinct-weave.gif

10 hours ago, beto said:

I'll be waiting for ur video how u easily kills seekers and bd with druid or shaman, not only talk bro, bring proofs, show us how pro and smart u play, if cant bring those proofs u just are one of those person trying to hide how broken bd and seeker are

Just following ur base statement ,u said it like farting ,u r healer n how u could win against dmgers classes (sometimes maybe) with fully maxed gears? Dont be so hypocrite, u just begging for buffs and nerfing em ,dont comparing to ppl as librarians while u dont

• 2 weeks later...

plz be ware cause u nerft dk on sharp shadow and dark shiled now I need to use skill blood protection .but it’s no time to use it when fight elf cause they will stun u if u use it.as a expert skill it has 1sec cd so nomeaning when u use it and suffering hit from elf.plz change it to passive skill it’s fair.

And plz make steel hurricane high dmg on sec hit (enjoy blood ) now only 15% from first hit! it’s too low dmg 

plz be ware cause u nerft dk on sharp shadow and dark shiled now I need to use skill blood protection .but it’s no time to use it when fight elf cause they will stun u if u use it.as a expert skill it has 1sec cd so nomeaning when u use it and suffering hit from elf.plz change blood protection to passive skill it’s more fair.(like if hp lower than 50%it’s automatic active )

And plz make steel hurricane high dmg on sec hit (enjoy blood ) now only 15% from first hit! it’s too low dmg 

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal coloured letters.

On 3/15/2023 at 12:30 AM, Ily said:

Literally, the only class that has a chance against seekers are the barbarians, the others are destroyed in seconds.

You can't say it is for lack of knowledge 

plz nearf mage templar and druid asap im not noob player im full greatness with heavy mm all +10but druid can 100%stun me and kill me easy every single time it too op  mage too long hand stun must be nearf)

druid can instantly stun me long time and his stun skill cd so quick too op need nearf asap ,u can see im not noob dk but cause u nearf dk shiled !now i can be killed by a druid???plz make game more fair!!!make my shiled can reduce dot dmg again !!!

Edited by Jcbreff
removed file

From what I have seen in this topic

How to kill an elf (any, easy and fast)

Requirements :

- be someone +10

-buy all existing non class books

-buy mm gear 

-be on a guild +12 with full castle

-buy castle pots, hp pots, life scrolls

-buy many oblivion books for change skill build based on each sentinel class you are facing of. 

-make a pt ( with 2 dmg 1 tank and 1 heal) because this game isnt 1v1 so we need to walk everywhere with a gang following u. 

- Minimum experience of  10 years playing the game

With all this I assure you that you can eliminate your adversary. 

If you still can't, unfortunately, you're a retard who doesn't know how to play your own class :peace:

• 4 weeks later...

templar is too strong on group control skill (reverse flow)mc side cant against cause。templar can wear heavy gear as well hard to kill!!but mc group control skill user can be ez kill like warlock and shaman!!its not fair and banlanced!u can see each war and gvg only 1templar use reverse flow ez to stun many mc ppl !!!plz nearf it (make long cd)or make mc heavy gear user have that kind of skill too!!!

3 hours ago, Kun said:

templar is too strong on group control skill (reverse flow)mc side cant against cause。templar can wear heavy gear as well hard to kill!!but mc group control skill user can be ez kill like warlock and shaman!!its not fair and banlanced!u can see each war and gvg only 1templar use reverse flow ez to stun many mc ppl !!!plz nearf it (make long cd)or make mc heavy gear user have that kind of skill too!!!

Literally all of elf classes need nerf in pve and pvp, Not much of a big nerf but to bring them to equal terms. The unfairness is not hidden to the eyes. We all know what the hell is wrong.