[2023.03.11] Update Warspear Online 11.3. Lost Arcaniсum. Announcement

LeeLoo

I am curious about when Snorlar and Volcano makes a return:clapping:

They are arguably 2 of the best villians in the game. 

6 hours ago, Ily said:

Don't forget chieftain class had perfectly skills as healer ,tank and dmg do u think it's fair bro? Chieftain can even 1 shot light and cloth sometimes heavy classes either with ease even at arena chieftain can also wiped out 1v5 what a joke, It should be getting big nerf at all 

Bd also have heal insane aoe dmg insane single target dmg with heal and shield . On top of that it also got stuns 

Edited by Santa Claus

7 hours ago, Ily said:

Don't forget chieftain class had perfectly skills as healer ,tank and dmg do u think it's fair bro? Chieftain can even 1 shot light and cloth sometimes heavy classes either with ease even at arena chieftain can also wiped out 1v5 what a joke, It should be getting big nerf at all 

Something funny is that, the description you just made easily fits with a bladedancer :fuck_that:

On 3/11/2023 at 8:39 PM, beto said:

What u talk is nonsense, because first warlocks skill get resisted all the time, second how we can use skills on a seeker when he will coming to u invisible?  Seekers auto attack 1800 or more with super speed, like 5 auto attack on 3 seconds its 9k dmg, but that doesnt need a nerf? 

No proper pvp char gets hit 1800 by seekers. It's one of the worst pvp classes easily, i don't understand how people complain about them. There is no way this many people are incapable of beating a class thats only way of killing you is auto attacking at melee range.

1 hour ago, vavavi said:

No proper pvp char gets hit 1800 by seekers. It's one of the worst pvp classes easily, i don't understand how people complain about them. There is no way this many people are incapable of beating a class thats only way of killing you is auto attacking at melee range.

Thing is that class hit +10 award casters for average 1,2-1,6k (2x +10 weap seekers) combined with their insane speed and high pene amounts (didnt get a lot of it just from skills?)makes melt any caster/light armor class in seconds ( so also at duration of stun that seeker can cast), without giving chance to react, ofc we dont talk abt scenario seeker vs bd, seeker vs any tank. Catched :lock, necro, rogue, chieftain (if not used rugged), hunter cant do anything, the problem is here, apart from the books, we are talking about dry stats of classes in the award equipment, we write it in reverse that warlock burst and glass canon build has to be nerfed but even higher burst dmg of seeker is fine, I would like to mention that to get such large amounts of mana lock sacrifices one of the most important statistics in pvp - resi, while seeker don't sacrifice anything still can have pvp gears and have that huge dmg. 

4 hours ago, Ily said:

Imagine comparing 1 class to the entire classes skills it makes no sense lul

Examples. Most legion classes have complex combos and abilities that take a long time to achieve a similar effect to sentinels (most of their skills have plenty of effects in one, they have more complete skill sets, and not infrequently it does not work on the exchange of something for something, while legion classes had to sacrifice stat X to get stat Y, simplest example rogue wanna be bit more tanky? has to make full dodge build (need basic skill 5/5 + expert skill 4/4) + cast kick on enemy, seeker wanna be more tanky ? uses shield skill ( basic skill 5/5) that absorb bit of dmg also gives buff that decrease received dmg (basic skill) + have talent that decrease hp by % but gives a lot dmg reduction (perfect connection basic skill, talent and resil stat) and ls, Is there any other class that combines books, talents and skills so perfectly? ( low hp books + talent)

Edited by Riaur

2 hours ago, vavavi said:

You are saying that

We need to be +10 full greatness full book full steroids to  face a simple seeker? 

Well, I guess you have some reason..

my chief is +8 full pvp gear, and im still being easily destroyed by seekers, even pve seekers (also bladedancers) with rugged hide on!! XD!!  Easy 1k on me... 

I know im not supposed to be inmortal but c'mon...  I've lasted less than a wet noodle:fuck_that:

How do you explain that? 

Are you going to tell me I don't know how to play chief? :i_know_what_you_did_there:

Now, i know seekers arent too overpowered, they are just.. A glass canon.. also that talent made them A tough nut to crack. 

7 minutes ago, Fynn said:

You are saying that

We need to be +10 full greatness full book full steroids to  face a simple seeker? 

my chief is +8 full pvp gear, and im still being easily destroyed by seekers, even pve seekers (also bladedancers) with rugged hide on!! XD!!  Easy 1k on me... 

I know im not supposed to be inmortal but c'mon...  I've lasted less than a wet noodle:fuck_that:

How do you explain that? 

Are you going to tell me I don't know how to play chief? :i_know_what_you_did_there:

Now, i know seekers arent too overpowered, they are just.. A glass canon.. also that talent made them A tough nut to crack. 

you die 1vs1, you dont die in mass fights. this game is not a one vs one game, people seem to forget that.

1 hour ago, Babocool said:

you die 1vs1, you dont die in mass fights. this game is not a one vs one game, people seem to forget that.

Nobody really cares, 1v1 fights are much more frequent than you think. 

Don't expect to always have a gang following you everywhere. 

And yes, even in mass fight is difficult specially when "certain" class turns you into a pinpong ball,  and magically kicks you in the middle of the enemy. 

Well, it works how is supposed to work,  The problem is that it does not hit the number of people specified in the description.

You can't turn a blind eye here dude

6 hours ago, Fynn said:

Nobody really cares, 1v1 fights are much more frequent than you think. 

Don't expect to always have a gang following you everywhere. 

And yes, even in mass fight is difficult specially when "certain" class turns you into a pinpong ball,  and magically kicks you in the middle of the enemy. 

Well, it works how is supposed to work,  The problem is that it does not hit the number of people specified in the description.

You can't turn a blind eye here dude

Moved on from seeker, to another class this quickly? Damn. Guess you wasn't so confident about seekers being overpowered.

i'm a +8 seeker pvp with 48% fero and the only thing I can "melt down" are : necro,locks,hunters but only if they are like me ( +7 +8 ) and only if my stuns work ; otherwise i'm dead ç_ç

If you want to nerf seek pvp dmg, than make them more tankier or something as right now if I get caught i'm dead in 3 hits

Edited by SaltyCoffe

On 3/12/2023 at 5:10 AM, Wongs said:

i dnt want to say more ,pls dnt forget the data from devs 2022

Screenshot_20230312160335.jpg

Dude even with so much data that supports mc side desperately needs buffs y’all keep buffing elf side with every update you get, how is that normal? I got one of the strongest char in mc side, been playing since 2011 but I swear now game has become unplayable and I have no will to play it anymore even tho I have my char maxed out, I know I can speak for almost half of mc population. I keep waiting for the day when this game will be balanced like it was in 2013-2014 but I guess some things will never happen. Peace!

13 hours ago, Fynn said:

You are saying that

How do you explain that? 

The only seekers that melt anyone with numbers beyond 1000 are full greatness +10 with all the books. So it should be fair to expect that you have your amps and books in order to not get killed by them. Would be pretty dumb if a Seeker who spent 100m on gear and books loses to +8 chief on the regular. The large majority of the complaints seem to come from chiefs and shamans for some reason, both classes that are completely capable of tanking seekers almost better than actual tanks. Makes no sense.

25 minutes ago, Raislin said:

The large majority of the complaints seem to come from chiefs and shamans for some reason

They can tank every single other class so obviously there's something wrong with seeker.

Spoiler
14 hours ago, Fynn said:

You are saying that

How do you explain that? 

I mean, you said it yourself, you're not properly geared while most likely facing people who are. What you're doing is essentially the same as a +8 badly geared druid getting killed by a fully booked,awarded and amped rogue, and then calling them broken.

Spoiler
15 hours ago, Riaur said:

Thing is that class hit +10 award casters for average 1,2-1,6k (2x +10 weap seekers) combined with their insane speed and high pene amounts (didnt get a lot of it just from skills?)makes melt any caster/light armor class in seconds ( so also at duration of stun that seeker can cast), without giving chance to react, ofc we dont talk abt scenario seeker vs bd, seeker vs any tank. Catched :lock, necro, rogue, chieftain (if not used rugged), hunter cant do anything, the problem is here, apart from the books, we are talking about dry stats of classes in the award equipment, we write it in reverse that warlock burst and glass canon build has to be nerfed but even higher burst dmg of seeker is fine, I would like to mention that to get such large amounts of mana lock sacrifices one of the most important statistics in pvp - resi, while seeker don't sacrifice anything still can have pvp gears and have that huge dmg. 

1,6k on a fully awarded caster, thats just a lie. They don't even hit my lvl 28 priest that high, you're just making stuff up at this point. Also you can so easily counter seekers, just use a detect pot and a scroll that lowers auto attack dmg. Or buff up hp/resist. Or do anything else than standing still waiting to die, because thats the only way a fully amped and awarded caster would die to a seeker.

Edited by vavavi

18 minutes ago, vavavi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I mean, you said it yourself, you're not properly geared while most likely facing people who are. What you're doing is essentially the same as a +8 badly geared druid getting killed by a fully booked,awarded and amped rogue, and then calling them broken.

Reveal hidden contents

1,6k on a fully awarded caster, thats just a lie. They don't even hit my lvl 28 priest that high, you're just making stuff up at this point. Also you can so easily counter seekers, just use a detect pot and a scroll that lowers auto attack dmg. Or buff up hp/resist. Or do anything else than standing still waiting to die, because thats the only way a fully amped and awarded caster would die to a seeker.

1- yes i know im not properly geared. 

But c'om +8 is acceptable for a middle pvp gear (45% res) 

2- i never said that i've faced full greatness +10 seekers/bds, even i know that It would be very stupid to believe that I can beat someone this armed. :dunno:

3- pve seekers +6 - +8 with talent working, They hit as hard as a drunken Stepfather. Even when im supposed to have advantage by having pvp gear. 

4- Blade dancers are something else, In short, they care about 1 ton of s**t, how many are you amplified, they anyways clean their butts with you.:t6:

This will never change

It wouldn't hurt to have reading comprehension, I'm just saying

Guys, stop downplaying seeker damage just because you are on their faction. 

Seeker with dagger and stun buffs (from pots, scrolls and horror passives) is OP, period. It has nothing to do with him having better gears or better amp. Unless you are a DK or a barb, you will die before you can do anything.

And BD is op because of the stun/debuff ignoring skill and insane damage. BD anti stun skill lasts for too long and let's him completely ignore one stat/aspect of the game which is resistance. Yes, mage and barb also has anti stun skill but for some reason they gave a much better version of it to BD.

Spoiler
4 hours ago, Fynn said:

1- yes i know im not properly geared. 

But c'om +8 is acceptable for a middle pvp gear (45% res) 

2- i never said that i've faced full greatness +10 seekers/bds, even i know that It would be very stupid to believe that I can beat someone this armed. :dunno:

3- pve seekers +6 - +8 with talent working, They hit as hard as a drunken Stepfather. Even when im supposed to have advantage by having pvp gear. 

4- Blade dancers are something else, In short, they care about 1 ton of s**t, how many are you amplified, they anyways clean their butts with you.:t6:

This will never change

It wouldn't hurt to have reading comprehension, I'm just saying

Yea 45% resi is plenty to survive a similiarly amped seeker, maybe you're just not using the best strategies to counter them.

1 hour ago, vavavi said:
  Hide contents

Yea 45% resi is plenty to survive a similiarly amped seeker, maybe you're just not using the best strategies to counter them.

Please, enlighten us :t10:

Shouldn't the damage of BD be weakened?QQ20230314052744.jpg.c33aedab1026a1bd62ff7cc4a4322df9.jpgasdasdasadasdad.png.3846fed4d2202e46c74c8e8b1d6a572f.pngI have full PVP gear and +10 for all. I used the castle green scroll, and the damage reduction of the MM equipment was stacked 5 times. BD one skill caused me 3926 damage, isn't that enough to say that BD's damage is too high?There is no need to escape, screenshots are the best explanation.

8 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Just check this video 

Also dont forget that seekers use daggers not axes like rogues or maces like chieftain

They can use Warhammers though 

40 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Also dont forget that seekers use daggers not axes like rogues or maces like chieftain

Rogue can use dagger too, no?:sk21_d8: 

1 hour ago, Santa Claus said:

Just check this video 

Skimmed through the video and what did you think it was supposed to prove? That seeker loses to paladin in a 1v1? lol

The problem with seeker is when used with stun buffs (like I said before: potion, food, scroll, horror talents. No need to sacrifice resilience).
With daggers you can easily permastun + big damage one target because high attack speed = more chance to proc.

This is my only complaint. Maybe nerf stun stat and make it proc only once each x seconds so that the target can find a gap to defend himself.

5 hours ago, Fynn said:

Please, enlighten us :t10:

3 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Just check this video 

The pvps at the end showcase a few working strategies to beat a seeker. Even shows a non booked druid managing to do so. Maybe should check there.

I have finally given up on the sunk cost fallacy and moved away from MC side on US Saphire. The dev's don't care about that side, why should any of its players? 

Buff mc and give the majority of servers mc population a reason to play. 

On the behalf of every mc player there is in this community 

On 3/12/2023 at 1:52 PM, vavavi said:

I have shaman with 13 books and full greatnes 10% and 52% resilence, or u try ro hide how strong seekers are or ur seeker must be week.

On 3/13/2023 at 1:22 AM, SaltyCoffe said:

i'm a +8 seeker pvp with 48% fero and the only thing I can "melt down" are : necro,locks,hunters but only if they are like me ( +7 +8 ) and only if my stuns work ; otherwise i'm dead ç_ç

If you want to nerf seek pvp dmg, than make them more tankier or something as right now if I get caught i'm dead in 3 hits

I hit seekers 200-300 when they have talent on, and they hits 1200-1800, and they use 15% vampire book when hp is low, so that book with new talent, seekers high dmg = while they full regen hp with auto attacks, while we hit 200-300.

5 hours ago, vavavi said:

The pvps at the end showcase a few working strategies to beat a seeker. Even shows a non booked druid managing to do so. Maybe should check there.

He also hit full award booked paladin with heavy mm 855 dmg per auto, guess what, he hit casters for 1,6k. Why i had to use buffs to counter ( which is not true cuz they got pull skill, so would hit caster first anyway) why then elfs complain abt lock stuns/ dmg if can just use resist scrolls too, u can easy counter that by using buff.

7 minutes ago, Riaur said:

He also hit full award booked paladin with heavy mm 855 dmg per auto, guess what, he hit casters for 1,6k. Why i had to use buffs to counter ( which is not true cuz they got pull skill, so would hit caster first anyway) why then elfs complain abt lock stuns/ dmg if can just use resist scrolls too, u can easy counter that by using buff.

Yeah elf say "mc too strong pls nerf" when seeker is busted, bd outrageous resistance, warden is too tanky to die, Pala deals insane amount of aoe damage, and druids can kill groups of mc easily 

I disagree here, the druid has good crowd control skills but does not have a lot of area damage, also the paladin only has illumination and a banner, I would look for his strength more in his insane shield and heal abilities, let's be clear, the dmg of the seeker is too big and unbalanced,  the chieftain with the orci book its unbalanced aswell.