Christmas Santavatar Thread

Azebu

It's that time of year again.

You! Yeah, you! Do you want your boring and common avatar to be decorated with high quality 4K HD hat image? Of course you do, everyone does.

Now, you're probably wondering "what do I have to do to qualify for this wonderful festivity?", and the answer is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Just post in this thread saying you want a hat, and I'll give you a hat, or even two so you can pick whichever you like the most.

Of course, you can include images in your post and I'll hatify them instead - be it your avatar in higher quality, something you want to use as avatar, or your beautiful beautiful face with desire to change your facebook photo.

And it's completely free! As a kind Santa's helper, I believe in giving over taking. As long as my hats bring joy, I will continue to do so.

A freebie for everyone.

IjeBdIr.png

me first please

my image is that of a boss named "count down" from super mario rpg

i had to re-size it 4 times to fit properly after new forum

Bang.

brMzuR1.pngkwIhMjJ.png

2QLrNsI.pngjTIrSDC.png

Uma Thurman in Pulp-Fiction as Mia Wallace, would be so grateful

Who.

Please just pick an image and post it here, it saves me a lot of trouble.

Also Bang.

Q2vqeRE.jpg

It's that time of year again.

You! Yeah, you! Do you want your boring and common avatar to be decorated with high quality 4K HD hat image? Of course you do, everyone does.

Now, you're probably wondering "what do I have to do to qualify for this wonderful festivity?", and the answer is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Just post in this thread saying you want a hat, and I'll give you a hat, or even two so you can pick whichever you like the most.

Of course, you can include images in your post and I'll hatify them instead - be it your avatar in higher quality, something you want to use as avatar, or your beautiful beautiful face with desire to change your facebook photo.

And it's completely free! As a kind Santa's helper, I believe in giving over taking. As long as my hats bring joy, I will continue to do so.

Nice idea. I changed mine too.

Hatify Giygas for me!

Bang.

aR3RXyq.jpg

I want one!

Bang.

wBR2rKL.png

Need one here as well :blush:

Bang.

mDlPvLN.jpg

That's some pretty nice photoshopping in all pics:) Can you teach me how :blush: ?

I'm actually using GIMP.

It's pretty easy. Just get a hat, paste it into image you want to hatify, resize, and maybe use eraser here and there so it fits well.

Hatify eye pls bubu!

Bang. I have zero ideas how to spare the eye tentacles. If you don't like this tell me and I'll try to improve it.

sFg8cb1.jpg

• 11 months later...