Cybernem quit

Cybernem

Hi,

I had fun playing warspear, just recently, I realised that I've been doing the same thing everyday. Also, the classes are imbalanced. I've decided to quit and focus on my studies. Though I've played for 9 months or so, I had many great experiences, people that have helped me, those that respected me, as for my haters, you guys should be glad that I'm gonna quit, nevertheless, I apologise for the bad memories. Also, tributes to Sithlords, best guild in US Sapphire! Thank you for the great moments (: In the end, being pro is not really what matters, what really matters is who you are in real life. It's time to focus irl @}-

• 3 weeks later...

What a fake ass lier, lmao I saw you undercovered on your 14 barb And on your secret identity bd dreamaker.

And you said you quitted? Oh please!

Edited by ALexus

Thank you for the great moments (: In the end, being pro is not really what matters, what really matters is who you are in real life. It's time to focus irl @}-

TRUE WORDS

Edited by Pvphealerx

I wish you the best cynernem.

Your words are right. Pro doesn't matter for the fact who you really are. A real pro matters by having fun instead of trying to get the spotlight by desperation.

Good luck with your studies and have alot of fun :)

Farewell young but good player.

I wish you the best cynernem.

Your words are right. Pro doesn't matter for the fact who you really are. A real pro matters by having fun instead of trying to get the spotlight by desperation.

Good luck with your studies and have alot of fun :)

Farewell young but good player.

too late,he started to play again.