[2014.12.12] It’s dungeon time! Unique costume and more guild points!

r0land

Hey, guys, sorry about Tower information, Snorlax said, that you won't be able to obtain the costume on 24th level.

Once again, sorry.

Haha Snorlax is the man! You all can have your Serpent, I've worn it long enough. Unique my arse

I think R0land wants to say that there will not be any costume drop for lvl 23-24 in bg heroic or any low level dung.

But I am not sure.

Yes, that what he means completely. Here's Snorlax's post for more information, read it well and see his talk refers to what... ;)

+1 like

welcome to the club!

btw how are you friends with me on your profile, yet on my profile youre not? weird

So facebook! I think you dont need to confirm friendship like on facebook,

If you add somebody as a friend it just notify the one you added " User "X" has added you as a friend"

Haha Snorlax is the man! You all can have your Serpent, I've worn it long enough. Unique my arse

You said it right , worn it 24/7

But it still will be rare :D i dont see many people have it in t-chat :P

Good drop rate!

So facebook! I think you dont need to confirm friendship like on facebook,

If you add somebody as a friend it just notify the one you added " User "X" has added you as a friend"

well i never said anyone had to confirm friendship, if u add someone u are automatically added on both profiles, so its weird that it shows me on yours but not mine

well i never said anyone had to confirm friendship, if u add someone u are automatically added on both profiles, so its weird that it shows me on yours but not mine

This sound mysterious!

A case for the mythbusters!

I want answers, people have spamming heroic towers/gardens/termitary 24/7. But noone have dropped serpent on whole eu, i bet its the same on all other servers. We have been spending thousand gold and mcoins on stamina. I want a directly answer from gms, or that this event get fixed and continue next week. Greetings Imswede

Im glad to see all you guys blow your money beyond early for costume at 0% drop rate. Now when world creation event starts I might get into good group

Wizack/Royalwiz/Healyea

There's a reason the lottery makes Billion's, human hope is unlimited, you guy's should raise the amp to +20 already, it has been way too long at 10.

Money to be made, community to be milked.

There's a reason the lottery makes Billion's, human hope is unlimited, you guy's should raise the amp to +20 already, it has been way too long at 10.

Money to be made, community to be milked.

Rohan: Blood Feud online did that

they literally had "special sales" where they sold "epic weapons" for $150

heres the best part, they were even better than the best weapon in game amped to its highest number (oh, did i mention they use the same amp system, but its like $10 per sign)