[2014.12.12] It’s dungeon time! Unique costume and more guild points!

r0land

plumed-serpent.jpg

Warriors of Arinar!

While everyone is waiting for the World Creation celebration, we decided to make the weekend event "Dungeon time" in which you will find:

- 2 times more guild points for completing dungeons.

- In all dungeons with Heroic difficulty level added unique costume "Serpent", which can only be obtained during the World Creation celebration in 2013.

- 60% discount on the Unity Potion (today only!)

Hurry! The event already began and will end on Monday!

Enjoy the game!

AIGRIND team

Nice new forum :)

so i can drop serpent doing dungeon heroic at island 1 even if i m lvl 24 if i want? or drop chance will be nullified or lowered?

I think yes but i just wanna be sure :)

so i can drop serpent doing dungeon heroic at island 1 even if i m lvl 24 if i want? or drop chance will be nullified or lowered?

There are no heroic dungeons in island 1

Hey, guys, sorry about Tower information, Snorlax said, that you won't be able to obtain the costume on 24th level.

Once again, sorry.

WTF, I am not really understanding this Roland... I am lv24.. so I cant get costume?  :facepalm:

Or I cant get it in some specific dungeon?? If so, which one??

Thanks Buddy  :drinks:

Hey, guys, sorry about Tower information, Snorlax said, that you won't be able to obtain the costume on 24th level.

Once again, sorry.

This is a big shit :(

I think R0land wants to say that there will not be any costume drop for lvl 23-24 in bg heroic or any low level dung.

But I am not sure.

That's my guess too... but I am not going to spend staminas without knowing that