Banners Call

Spray1645

Harads Call*

- The skill deals around 350 - 450 dmg at lvl 1 (full magic accessories and using spear or mace)
- The move/teleport fails when you cannot go to the area "in front" of the banner (e.g, walls, crossings, trees etc. Places you can't click on) , but the damage of the skill and the stun (chance) happen where you're standing.
- Harad's Call still works even if the banner near you isn't the one you put down (as long as it applies with the move/teleport rule) . So if someone else uses Harad's banner then you can use Harad's Call with their banner. EDIT: Not any more.
- Unless you're in a tight situation, It would be a waste to use this skill instantly (as soon as you activate banner), so its advised that you wait for the banner's last tick before using it. Just so you get the highest possible damage and extra stun.
- The stun lasts around 3-4 seconds at lvl 1
- Lastly, The skill will have greater benefits in the near future.

That's all i know, enjoy

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

Harads Call*

- The skill deals around 350 - 450 dmg at lvl 1 (full magic accessories and using spear or mace)

- The move/teleport fails when you cannot go to the area "in front" of the banner (e.g, walls, crossings, trees etc. Places you can't click on) , but the damage of the skill and the stun (chance) happen where you're standing.

- Harad's Call still works even if the banner near you isn't the one you put down (as long as it applies with the move/teleport rule) . So if someone else uses Harad's banner then you can use Harad's Call with their banner.

- Unless you're in a tight situation, It would be a waist to use this skill instantly (as soon as you activate banner), so its advised that you wait for the banner's last tick before using it. Just so you get the highest possible damage and extra stun.

- The stun lasts around 3-4 seconds at lvl 1

- Lastly, The skill will have greater benefits in the near future.

That's all i know, enjoy

^approved 90% :P

here is my 99%fact info on the skill:

INFO: If ur in banner raduis it puts u behind banner opposing to ur facing of banner
5x5 raduis of dmg
banner lvl effects it (these tests below are for 4/4 banner *yes lvl of banner effects the dmg of haraad's call*)

1/4:
82call/0magic
172call/68magic      82+1.32xmag=call
366call/205magic    82+1.38xmag=call
393call/234magic    82+1.33xmag=call

Formula: 82+1.35xmagic=call 2sec stun

----------------------------------------------------

2/4:
119call/0magic
216call/68magic     119+1.43xmag=call
430call/205magic   119+1.52xmag=call
457call/234magic   119+1.44xmag=call

Formula: 119+1.48xmag=call 3sec stun

mag>magic
call>call dmg

> didnt test it for 3/4 and 4/4 becuz banner 4/4 is still best paladin skill no doubt about it  :good: i have 3/5 heal and 2/4 call, dungeon/support/dmg mode

^approved 90% :P

here is my 99%fact info on the skill:

INFO: If ur in banner raduis it puts u behind banner opposing to ur facing of banner
5x5 raduis of dmg
banner lvl effects it (these tests below are for 4/4 banner *yes lvl of banner effects the dmg of haraad's call*)

1/4:
82call/0magic
172call/68magic      82+1.32xmag=call
366call/205magic    82+1.38xmag=call
393call/234magic    82+1.33xmag=call

Formula: 82+1.35xmagic=call 2sec stun

----------------------------------------------------

2/4:
119call/0magic
216call/68magic     119+1.43xmag=call
430call/205magic   119+1.52xmag=call
457call/234magic   119+1.44xmag=call

Formula: 119+1.48xmag=call 3sec stun

mag>magic
call>call dmg

> didnt test it for 3/4 and 4/4 becuz banner 4/4 is still best paladin skill no doubt about it  :good: i have 3/5 heal and 2/4 call, dungeon/support/dmg mode

I leave the complicated stuff to the professionals :good: