cant log in

jswaazz

You are def not azebu!

Shoot! My real identity has been revealed.

No way, that handsome fella has been banned? What did he do to deserve this?

azebu that would be a 10/10 post if u used that avatar u had last year of your anime avatar with a mustache xD

mods only have access to mod control panel, which at the moment does nothing. also we arent able to message admins. should be fixed soon

at the moment, u just gotta wait it out =/ myself i had to wait 24 hours to get my ip unbanned

make sure to post your login username in this thread, for instance mine is jswaaz, even though thats not my username. itll be fixed alot quicker that way

I'm alive!

Alright, I have noticed something.

My old account with 0 posts (I won't reveal which one is it, it's my secret trump card) had absolutely no problems with anything. I'd like to raise a hypothesis, that only accounts who posted during rollback period were banned.

And to Aigrind team. I don't know if you're aware, but "contact e-mail with administrator" has been set to noreply, which makes you unable to contact administrator. Also, maybe you're not aware, but this is how your siggy appears, r0land. http://puu.sh/drTGH.png

Hey guys i knew i didnt do anything bad xD... Yet... (just kidding)

Nickname for my other account is ( Turtle )

says i dont have permission to view pls unblock Thanks! Happy  Holidays

guys i had the exact same problem, just post your login here (NOT YOUR PASSWORD) and give it some time

i mean im a moderator and it took me 24 hours lol...

I had almost the same problem. It said "Username or password incorrect" even after I had recovered my password twice. I think it was because I had ä's in my name or because it was too long.

-Ääntämiskelvoton

r0land, Check some names and fix them:

Catalonia

Frostheim

- MasterNgupil

Legionn

PapaTroll

Russel elf

guys i had the exact same problem, just post your login here (NOT YOUR PASSWORD) and give it some time

i mean im a moderator and it took me 24 hours lol...

r0land, I need your help with more 3 accounts:

- Frosteim: His account is un-active.

- PapaTroll: His account is un-active.

- UK: I need you to give me the new link for his profile because I can't search for him to see if his account is active or not because his name is under 4 letters.

Thanks! :give_rose:

Nvm my old acc has it i think this acc is different xD i want the old one back! and im banned again on that acc but in this im not? I don't get this but is really unnecesary(Yes i know its a triple post can some dev or mod  make this a single post?)

Nvm my old acc has it i think this acc is different xD i want the old one back! and im banned again on that acc but in this im not? I don't get this but is really unnecesary(Yes i know its a triple post can some dev or mod  make this a single post?)

which is the old one?

The only Seduce I've found is this.

For others everything is done.

I think i can't login to my old username aka Saber and im not allowed here and this name is Seduce but i can login Seduce(same name) but this one has diff post count? Well i have another acc named Seduce this year i guess and i swapped name accs with this acc i guess this is the original acc

r0land, Thank you for your help, just this last favor if you please... :)

- UK: I need you to give me the new link for his profile because I can't search for him to see if his account is active or not because his name is under 4 letters.

Thanks! :give_rose: