Why not make new game?

ghostguilder

Hi guys ghostguilder here.... Hey guys I have allot of stuff in this post so please mods answer as much of my questions as possible.....Why don't you's guys make a different game as well? Yous guys make very addictive game and could start a new game too?.... If not here's a few suggestions .... Add new classes... Pyromancer with weapon pyromancers glove (ranged weapon) 1h and duel wield and can use axes Light armour (Forsaken) Cleric with weapon tribute 1h or duel wield (check out dark souls) heavyarmour and can use daggers.. Whipcracker with weapon whips/chains 1h .2h and duel wield light armour... Also should be wizard... With new weapons... wands which are 1h but can be duel wielded and 2h staffs ....also gauntlets for fights... If you want to bash someone to death :) also....here's an idea for when you bring out skins and costumes why don't you guys make a very popular full costume like eg wolverines yellow costume.... You bring out the hair ( like yous did ) and then slowly bring out other totally different gear... Which will make you look like wolverine in the end... And not stupid stuff like quest item pitchfork on chosen lol it looks like poseidons trident but With 45 damage? Cool but so useless... Only good for troll characters....and I think when making new islands and bosses.. would be nice if players got a chance to name npcs or bosses... I know this is your job but I like the idea.... And question with inspection... Why can't I inspect a few people I know... Do they have to update or something? Also things that peeve me off about being broke playing warspear. Signs should be added to the arena shop.... Then we could farm 5 tiks daily and eventually get signs for our arena characters to amp them..not everyone has or can afford mcoins. Or u could leave as is and just hope u con everyone into buying coins.... Harsh but true... Also there should be a report to moderator scammer process or moderators that actually publicly ban or block people.... So scammers don't do it anymore.... I always see on world chat sell/trade account... Am I supposed to report them all to support? Ill have no time to play ill be always report scammer :( also it would be nice to know the little changes you make too like new icon for health pots and other mcoin items....need more colours for mcoin shop.... Like gold wolverine claws skin or new style skins like (four pronged trident) etc just new hip cool ones please.... I've said this before but why not try to faze out old costumes in mcoin shop? They are cool... And I will probably wear them even if u don't but I want new costumes from mcoin shop!!!! Also do u remove Ur topics after awhile? I can't find arena season winners posts from previous years... I'd like to know who the champs are.... If so please moderator send me a link to them :) thanks this is it for now... I'm sure I will find more things for you in future thanks....

What you mean own money politics? I'm talking about suggestions... Wouldn't you like these classes? I know I would like to bash some people with gloves in PvP cave sometimes... I wouldn't mind running around shooting fireballs from my hand or being a wand user against traditional staff which is one handed or maybe even two handed staff.... I think is great idea... Also please stop dropping bows and crossbows for mountain clans... WE CAN'T USE THEM!!!

Secret... Money drain machine. Why not giving new classes? Weapons, idk rly Maybe they not that flexible, don't like innovation or just... Hv ppl suggestions deep in... Mind :)

• 2 weeks later...

I would suggest the classified wdapon "knuckles". They are found in almost every mmorpg. I even think it would be able to animate the fight style of a knuckle fighter. Just like bare handed punch but with a look-a-like knuckle on hands. Im sure even the skills would be nice to suggest.